• banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got a bottle of ever clear now. I stay mixing it with something else
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tried two separate batches.

When I was down south in N.C. we went to the dope house and my homeboy bought some moonshine too. That ? was horrible.

Mt uncle used to sell it too. He would drive up from Mississippi with water jugs full of the stuff. His was actually alright, which says alot because I hate alcohol.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    20171210_154016_zpsog25tszs.png

'87 Buick Regal failed emissions and a white boy told me to run the gas almost empty and pour a bottle of this in the tank and retest the car ........ ? passed emissions like a new car lol

If u gettin the devil ? u gotta do the 190
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh hell ? no! I aint trustin no home made drink from no random white ppl. gtfohwtbs
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    oh hell ? no! I aint trustin no home made drink from no random white ppl. gtfohwtbs

? make it too bruv lol
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »

? make it too bruv lol

okay. well he mentioned white ppl. but I aint trusting no home made drink from no blk ppl either.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

'87 Buick Regal failed emissions and a white boy told me to run the gas almost empty and pour a bottle of this in the tank and retest the car ........ ? passed emissions like a new car lol

Coulda done it cheaper with denatured alcohol. I had the same problem with one of my old cars. Poured denatured in the tank and passed without a problem.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gh0st wrote: »
    Being from KY it’s mandatory got a few folks in the family that make it. I’m not much of a drinker but I have seen that stuff put some ? drinkers on they ass. I mix mine in kool aid or soda and sip it slow
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    gh0st wrote: »
    Being from KY it’s mandatory got a few folks in the family that make it. I’m not much of a drinker but I have seen that stuff put some ? drinkers on they ass. I mix mine in kool aid or soda and sip it slow
    ? ! You exactly right and thats where im at lol

yall might be from ky but yall aint from the ville so i dont respect yalls opinion. anyway moonshine is the ? . not that ? yall get from the store. i remember when tribble from moonshiners was at a liquor store in new albany and tried to get me to buy his ? . i told him straight up i get the real ? . you could see the look of disappointment on his face.

anyway i ? a ? one time on moonshine. she never had it. she came over drank some (apple pie) and was drinking the ? out of it. she left went to bingo called me asked if i had anymore came back to the crib ? that ? and popped an x pill and we was ? on the floor. i came all in that ? . moonshine will have ? droppin draws. just dont get the white lightning cause thats to strong. get the apple pie or the berry and youll be in those guts in no time.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aye i used to be off that golden grain. me and my brother fought some ? down on fourth street one time. lets just say we didnt win. went to another club that night and we was already lit i went to the bar the second time and the ? wouldnt even serve me a drink...hollering bout you to ? and ill give you water. smmfh. so me and bro leave the club and he said can you drive and i said yeah. we get into the car and he said you want to go get some chicken and i said hell yeah. all i remember is that i got to the stop sign looked both ways and pulled off and that was it.....damn dont even remember getting the chicken.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

At a frat party one of the bruhs put some Everclear (stronger than the ? in the pic) in the punch bowl. I swear, it was like drinking ? .

Nastiest ? ever.

In addition to that, ? couldn't even feel his legs for about 5 minutes afterwards. It was like Resident Evil around that muhfucka, man.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »

No......just no

Actually my cousins own a vineyard in West Virginia. He makes the real deal out of apples

That was a white elephant gift ....those cherries are horrible but we still ate them and stayed pretty festive lol

The real moonshine is worse ... it buurrrnnnssss I can barely drink it
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall organs hate yall
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No......just no

Actually my cousins own a vineyard in West Virginia. He makes the real deal out of apples

That was a white elephant gift ....those cherries are horrible but we still ate them and stayed pretty festive lol

The real moonshine is worse ... it buurrrnnnssss I can barely drink it

Ole smokey is actually pretty decent if you cant ? wit the real thing, i remember trying it one time and catching a buzz off jus eating the fruit lol
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was at a birthday party for one of my boys when I was about 22. We down in the basement at his momma's crib drinkin' and talking ? about who got their liquor legs and alladat when dude's country ass uncle pulled out a mason jar of some straight still strength corn liquor. Told us to try a lil sip if we thought we were real drinkers. The taste of that ? was horrendous and the alcohol burn was like drinking fire. NOTHING you did could cut the taste of that ? . Two good shots straight from the jar knocked me on my ass that night.

My Guyanese steppops used to make shine and some kind of high strength wine from corn and rice. His peoples loved that ? , snuck some when I was 16 and thought I was finna die.

These days I can ? with it without so much as a flinch.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've toyed with the idea of making my own but AZ wants you to register your still with the state even if it's just for personal use. ? alladat; I'll stick to beer for right now.

dont you got a coffeeshop?

you should make it ...brand it and sell it in your coffeeshop or add it to a brand of afternoon coffee like baileys does....
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    too much talk about what yall drinking an not what yall making.....

anybody bringing money in? or yall spending it to put someones kid thru college?
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Got some peach moonshine in the fridge right now matter fact. Its got pieces of the fruit in it. Tastes just like peach brandy