• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    huey wrote: »
    marc123 wrote: »
    sully wrote: »
    15b2f258e92b6a225589d4cc737ec0ab.gif

wtf lol. no ? way. this ? really kicked flava flav square in the face!?

watch the show. ? is the least crazy thing on there

I tried. But it was too silly imo. Its basically over the top trolling and dumb stunts. Kinda like ? , only made it about 5 mins in.
  • marc123
    Options
    Aww. @atribecalledgabi

You hit some one w spam button cuz they dont like a show u like. smh. Really ? ? Feelings much. foh
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Aww. @atribecalledgabi

You hit some one w spam button cuz they dont like a show u like. smh. Really ? ? Feelings much. foh

Idk I just hit one of the random flag options. I done already told ? broad city is my ? .

Flag me if you want. Oh wait...
  • marc123
    Options
    Aww. @atribecalledgabi

Idk I just hit one of the random flag options. I done already told ? broad city is my ? .

Flag me if you want. Oh wait...

Cool cool. It is what it is. as long as u admit u in ur feelings.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This would make the perfect foh gif
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

wtf lol. no ? way. this ? really kicked flava flav square in the face!?

Even though it's fake Flav was actually made about this lol
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hannibal is most funny only when doing some random stupid ?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't like to see black people go to jail especially for petty ? but I really don't care about that ? .

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont understand all the genuine HATE on here for Hannibal
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

Me personally I don't hate him. Just don't think he funny at all and more important than that. He did some extreme sucka ? in regards to Bill Cosby.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Me personally I don't hate him. Just don't think he funny at all and more important than that. He did some extreme sucka ? in regards to Bill Cosby.

I can see not thinking he's funny but the Cosby ? makes no sense. The ? made a joke about something that had been in the news for damn near a decade using the same criticism other comedians have said about Cosby for years. Why do people blame him for that?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    He made a joke about cosby during a standup set in a small club. Cosby been had those allegation against him and many knew. Thats why he made the joke in a Philly comedy club.

Someone filmed it who wasnt sposed to and uploaded it to the net

Yall act like he was on CNN calling for Cosby to be exposed

The funny this is DL,the Wayans and a few others been said Cosby was on some foul ? ...not just for being a sexual deviant creep (which was always well-known in the business) but how Cosby would used his power & influence to blackball other comedians....particularity young black comics because he didn't like their explicit language.Cosby hated and really wanted to shut down Def Comedy Jam

https://youtu.be/XQ8YS_dztlo
  • D. Morgan
    edited December 2017
    Options
    He made a joke about cosby during a standup set in a small club. Cosby been had those allegation against him and many knew. Thats why he made the joke in a Philly comedy club.

blackrain wrote: »

I can see not thinking he's funny but the Cosby ? makes no sense. The ? made a joke about something that had been in the news for damn near a decade using the same criticism other comedians have said about Cosby for years. Why do people blame him for that?

I've known for years about the Cosby allegations as well.

Its just some sucka ? to do IMO to joke about some ? that a person could still get charged for and that is exactly what happened.

Even if he told that joke and nothing happened to Cosby behind it I would still think its some sucka ? . I say that because even though it was known for many years it was a dead topic and issue for many years as well that he revived for no ? reason and look what happened. Add on to that today's climate how folks go way overboard just off allegations alone that ? was wrong for that plain and simple.

Buress was sucka for that ? that is the way I'm always going to see it.

• TheGOAT
    Options
    He was in a comedy club.

He was making a point about how Cosby talks down to other young black men.

It should have never left that room. Cellphones are prohibited.

https://youtu.be/OfFkamWVN_0
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    He was in a comedy club.

He was making a point about how Cosby talks down to other young black men.

It should have never left that room. Cellphones are prohibited.

https://youtu.be/OfFkamWVN_0

Exactly why he shouldn't have even made that weak ass joke.

All rules get broken!
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DL goes into further detaiI on how Cosby tried to shut down Def Jam Comedy

https://youtu.be/yrwz-wFImSc
  • blackrain
    edited December 2017
    Options

Its just some sucka ? to do IMO to joke about some ? that a person could still get charged for and that is exactly what happened.

Even if he told that joke and nothing happened to Cosby behind it I would still think its some sucka ? . I say that because even though it was known for many years it was a dead topic and issue for many years as well that he revived for no ? reason and look what happened. Add on to that today's climate how folks go way overboard just off allegations alone that ? was wrong for that plain and simple.

If that's your logic then there's a few comedians you should take issue with who publicly said Bill was on some ? ? for years. Cosby didn't get charged because of that ? jokes. The investigation was already going on and had been in and out of court for years
  • D. Morgan
    Options

If that's your logic then there's a few comedians you should take issue with who publicly said Bill was on some ? ? for years. [b]Cosby didn't get charged because of that ? jokes. The investigation was already going on and had been in and out of court for years[/b]

Personally Buress is the only comedian I've ever heard specifically talk about Cosby allegations with those women. Others may have done it I just personally never heard them.

I've heard many comedians speak on Cosby being a hypocrite but never the specific allegations.

How times does the allegations been out there for years really need to be repeated?
  • TheGOAT
    Options
  • D. Morgan
    Options
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He a trash person
  • blackrain
    Options

If that's your logic then there's a few comedians you should take issue with who publicly said Bill was on some ? ? for years. [b]Cosby didn't get charged because of that ? jokes. The investigation was already going on and had been in and out of court for years[/b]

Personally Buress is the only comedian I've ever heard specifically talk about Cosby allegations with those women. Others may have done it I just personally never heard them.

I've heard many comedians speak on Cosby being a hypocrite but never the specific allegations.

How times does the allegations been out there for years really need to be repeated?

Even if he was the only person to talk about it, which he wasn't, that still has nothing to do with the criminal charges he faced. Hell right before that clip appeared online Cosby's PR team was already working because they tried to run a funny meme Bill Cosby that turned into Twitter branding every meme with jokes about the sexual assault allegations. Its been bad a long time for Cosby when it comes to this
  • D. Morgan
    Options

Even if he was the only person to talk about it, which he wasn't, that still has nothing to do with the criminal charges he faced. Hell right before that clip appeared online Cosby's PR team was already working because they tried to run a funny meme Bill Cosby that turned into Twitter branding every meme with jokes about the sexual assault allegations. Its been bad a long time for Cosby when it comes to this

Who the ? said the bold?

I just said it was some sucka ? Buress did and that is my opinion.

? what Cosby and his pr team was doing. This ain't about none of that.

• blackrain
    edited December 2017
    Options

Who the ? said the bold?

I just said it was some sucka ? Buress did and that is my opinion.

? what Cosby and his pr team was doing. This ain't about none of that.

There's plenty people who swear Burress making that joke directly led to it. And swear he was someone planted to kick all the ? off instead of realizing how long that ? had actually been going on