Comments

• Germz101
    Germz101 Members Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    From left to right:

@Elzo69Renaissance @Max @700 & @Stew
    1*S4qxFLKhP58b1r0VhxlmcQ.jpeg

Y’all might not believe me but that kid to the far left is a dead ringers for what I looked like as a kid
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Team USA's overall attitude vs Team World during the debates earlier this year

https://youtu.be/1Dm_jbxeBMQ
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Team USA's overall attitude vs Team World during the debates earlier this year

https://youtu.be/1Dm_jbxeBMQ

ENGLISH MUTHAFUCKA!!!

DO U SPEAK IT!!?!
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and we got cheated in that ? !
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Germz101 wrote: »
    5hfw9cald757.gif

@mastery explaining his work out regimen

YAASSSS!
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »

Lol Lemmy do be hitting the kettle bells though

• Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Waits for address and date
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    LordZuko wrote: »

Don't.
    He might throw out an invite to a fight he too broke to attend.

@irony you ever think about starting a gofundme

This ain't even about fight money, it's just so you can finally get out that men's shelter you been hustling your Soundcloud mixtape out of.

I'm worried about you dog. You wanna fight for internet clout but you carry all your clothes around in a hefty bag.
    You asked for this.
    "It was at this moment @LordZuko knew... he ? up" :joy: :joy: :joy:

The funny thing about this tea leaf ? is that he’s trying to change the narrative from him wanting to fight me to me not having money to fight him.

Now mind you, this silly ? was actin big bad to @a.mann after dude called him a ? ....sending him ? asking him for his address and to prove that Zuko was a ? . No mention of money or none of that.

But here we are. I’m not @a.mann. I’ll beat the ? out of you @LordZuko.

@a.mann
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    can we all settle down?

it was a harmless joke.

i dont think my insurance covers non-direct instigation.

lets all have a drink and talk about what was about to happen......and we all laugh....

• LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Don't.

This ain't even about fight money, it's just so you can finally get out that men's shelter you been hustling your Soundcloud mixtape out of.

I'm worried about you dog. You wanna fight for internet clout but you carry all your clothes around in a hefty bag.
    You asked for this.

The funny thing about this tea leaf ? is that he’s trying to change the narrative from him wanting to fight me to me not having money to fight him.

Now mind you, this silly ? was actin big bad to @a.mann after dude called him a ? ....sending him ? asking him for his address and to prove that Zuko was a ? . No mention of money or none of that.

@irony

I'm just tryna help you out. I've contacted Hands across America. I mentioned that there's a Soundcloud rapper in need of assistance.

Can he get a feature on a Logic song, he can spit a lukewarm sixteen? You don't even gotta pay him cash. He don't like money. He will accept McDonald's kids coupons tho.

Maybe you and Shenco can do a joint collaboration, call it Ironic Slaughter.

I'm just throwing ideas out there. Anything worth a try now right? I mean an album Like that might go Double Plastic.

I just need you to get Your money up because fighting homeless people is a hate crime
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Don't.

You asked for this.

@irony

I'm just tryna help you out. I've contacted Hands across America. I mentioned that there's a Soundcloud rapper in need of assistance.

Can he get a feature on a Logic song, he can spit a lukewarm sixteen? You don't even gotta pay him cash. He don't like money. He will accept McDonald's kids coupons tho.

I'm just throwing ideas out there. Anything worth a try now right? I mean an album Like that might go Double Plastic.

I just need you to get Your money up because fighting homeless people is a hate crime

ha, thats funny.

now heres something thats not.

you like men.
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Don't.

You asked for this.

@irony

ha, thats funny.

you like men.

tenor.gif
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Don't.

You asked for this.

@irony

ha, thats funny.

you like men.

Stop projecting your homosexual rage.

It's almost 2018 not 1988. You can be a ? rapper now. There's a whole audience for that.
    You can get signed by Birdman. You definitely don't have to worry about getting paid.

I mean you seem like the type of man that don't mind calling another grown man 'daddy'

#nojudgement
This discussion has been closed.