In All Seriousness, Would You Wife A Chick With Fake Ass, ? and Lips?

Options

Comments

• Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sure, a nice wholesome Tori Brixx lookin woman who work for the school board, with nice fake ? and ass.
    every body got to have a dream. Lol
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    ? really need to start basing their decision on whether or not to build a life with a woman on ? that's ACTUALLY important. IF not, we gotta stop wondering why ? find themselves in certain ? up situations with certain types of ? up broads.

Eh, whatever. Keep doing what ya doing.

? im bout tired of you stopping thru to drop some ? then bounce.

you are not allowed to have an opinion if you dont have at least 5 posts that day.

an this topic is important.....how can you love someone search for something they may never get or may need more work or may fall the fukk apart while in the virtual skydiving tube? thats money thrown away.

? like me gets wild when hitting a chick from the back...i cant me shifting her butt implants have ? thinking she igor the next day.
    you need to mind ya business homie.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? really need to start basing their decision on whether or not to build a life with a woman on ? that's ACTUALLY important. IF not, we gotta stop wondering why ? find themselves in certain ? up situations with certain types of ? up broads.

? im bout tired of you stopping thru to drop some ? then bounce.

you are not allowed to have an opinion if you dont have at least 5 posts that day.

an this topic is important.....how can you love someone search for something they may never get or may need more work or may fall the fukk apart while in the virtual skydiving tube? thats money thrown away.

? like me gets wild when hitting a chick from the back...i cant me shifting her butt implants have ? thinking she igor the next day.
    you need to mind ya business homie.

My bad, my ? . Won't happen again.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

u serious bruh? u don't consider fake body parts a serious issue?
  • mryounggun
    Options

Dead serious.
  • blakfyahking
    Options

Dead serious.

ok..........so having fake body parts aren't important enough to judge when evaluating a potential life partner?

what are u saying bruh?
  • mryounggun
    Options

Dead serious.

ok..........so having fake body parts aren't important enough to judge when evaluating a potential life partner?

what are u saying bruh?

Not for me. If it is for you, cool. Like I said, keep doing what you're doing.

For ME persoanlly, the simple fact that a woman had some cosmetic surgery - in and of itself - has no bearing on what type of mate a woman will make.
  • blakfyahking
    Options

Dead serious.

what are u saying bruh?

For ME persoanlly, the simple fact that a woman had some cosmetic surgery - in and of itself - has no bearing on what type of mate a woman will make.

u must be a naive millenial, or u trolling, or u grew up in Hollywood/around celebrities

cosmetic surgery ain't the deciding factor......but it's def a strong indicator/disqualifier for a woman to be considered wife material.....especially for a younger chick to be out here messing with her natural body parts for the sake of pure vanity

but to each his own I guess
  • mryounggun
    Options

Dead serious.

what are u saying bruh?

u must be a naive millenial, or u trolling, or u grew up in Hollywood/around celebrities

cosmetic surgery ain't the deciding factor......but it's def a strong indicator/disqualifier for a woman to be considered wife material.....especially for a younger chick to be out here messing with her natural body parts for the sake of pure vanity

Ok so what you're saying is that cosmetic surgery has nothing to do with your choice to wife or not. Got it. So what you're saying is that certain types of vanity will prevent you from wifing. And the cosmetic surgery, to you, is a representation of the vanity.

See what I mean? You gotta understand what you're actually saying here. There 100% is nothing wrong with vanity. It's just dangerous when it manifests itself in a certain way. It's 100% possible for a woman to have cosmetic surgery and NOT be extra vain or have low self-esteem, or whatever. That's why I said cosmetic surgery IN AND OF ITSELF ain't a deal-breaker for me. Looks in general is literally prolly not even in the top 10 of ? I look for when I'm tryna decide if a woman is worth building with.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    OK, let me flip the script.

For everybody that said NO they would not wife a chick with fake ass, ? and lips:

If you started going bald, would you get hair implants?

Bald.jpg
  • Sandinista
    Sandinista Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    OK, let me flip the script.

For everybody that said NO they would not wife a chick with fake ass, ? and lips:

If you started going bald, would you get hair implants?

Bald.jpg

LOL. You just done ? all us up.

What if bionic ? implants become more common in the future? And you can make your ? thicker, longer and be able to get ? at will and ? for hours at a time every single day?

Would you be aight if your chick found out and dumped you saying “I needs it real”?
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D********CK TALK !!!

*pause
  • blakfyahking
    Options

Dead serious.

what are u saying bruh?

Ok so what you're saying is that cosmetic surgery has nothing to do with your choice to wife or not. Got it. So what you're saying is that certain types of vanity will prevent you from wifing. And the cosmetic surgery, to you, is a representation of the vanity.

See what I mean? You gotta understand what you're actually saying here. There 100% is nothing wrong with vanity. It's just dangerous when it manifests itself in a certain way. It's 100% possible for a woman to have cosmetic surgery and NOT be extra vain or have low self-esteem, or whatever. That's why I said cosmetic surgery IN AND OF ITSELF ain't a deal-breaker for me. Looks in general is literally prolly not even in the top 10 of ? I look for when I'm tryna decide if a woman is worth building with.

bruh the bolded is practically impossible

and with the risks involved, u would have to find that 1 single pin in an entire bail of hay to find a chick getting elective cosmetic surgery who isn't vain/insecure as ? /has serious issues

there are plenty vain/insecure women as it is, if a ? ain't checking for that then it def don't make sense to get with a chick who has already displayed her inner traits by getting surgery

it ain't as simple as going to the store and trying on a new lipstick or a pushup or something..............these broads go under the knife and risk complications even death to get this cosmetic surgery........and fake lips and ass generally consists of injecting chemicals in ur body.........u gon pay a lil bit of money for that ? too, it's not cheap

so for a woman to go thru all that, those are red flags everywhere........we ain't just talking about "looks" here

everybody has insecurities/vanity, but got dayum there has to be a limit somewhere

• mryounggun
    Options

Dead serious.

what are u saying bruh?

and with the risks involved, u would have to find that 1 single pin in an entire bail of hay to find a chick getting elective cosmetic surgery who isn't vain/insecure as ? /has serious issues

there are plenty vain/insecure women as it is, if a ? ain't checking for that then it def don't make sense to get with a chick who has already displayed her inner traits by getting surgery

it ain't as simple as going to the store and trying on a new lipstick or a pushup or something..............these broads go under the knife and risk complications even death to get this cosmetic surgery........and fake lips and ass generally consists of injecting chemicals in ur body.........u gon pay a lil bit of money for that ? too, it's not cheap

so for a woman to go thru all that, those are red flags everywhere........we ain't just talking about "looks" here

everybody has insecurities/vanity, but got dayum there has to be a limit somewhere

No need to continue the discussion at this point. We fundamentally disagree on the bolded, so that means there's no coming to any common ground.

Salute, though.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Several chic told me after kids she prolly would wanna get her ? done or lifted whatever they do.
    I'd cough up that $ like ChiSnow
  • blakfyahking
    Options

Dead serious.

what are u saying bruh?

No need to continue the discussion at this point. We fundamentally disagree on the bolded, so that means there's no coming to any common ground.

Salute, though.

how u figure my guy? haha

we in here talmbout fake ass, ? , and lips..........for u to believe the motivation for a surgery like that is anything but pure vanity/insecurity is like saying u don't believe water is wet, fish swim, dogs bark, the earth is round etc.

u would be arguing against a pretty much plain proven fact

we not talking about shorty got in a serious car wreck and tried surgery to restore her original face.....? in here discussing why we ain't willing to wife a chick with ass shots
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dead serious.

what are u saying bruh?

This^^

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everybody where im from got ass shots so its normal here
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    y'all like to chastise and shame women for opting to get plastic surgery

but never have much to say about the insane beauty standards of our culture

it's no coincidence more and more women are getting things nipped and tucked ...not to mention its getting cheaper

and yes there are women who do it to get to boost their careers, future monetary/social gain

i get not wanting to date a lil kim, someone with obvious issues.... but if it looks natural why not?

we are all insecure about certain things about ourselves....plastic surgery has the potential to help ppl feel more positive about themselves, why is it necessarily so wrong?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

it's no coincidence more and more women are getting things nipped and tucked ...not to mention its getting cheaper

and yes there are women who do it to get to boost their careers, future monetary/social gain

i get not wanting to date a lil kim, someone with obvious issues.... but if it looks natural why not?

we are all insecure about certain things about ourselves....plastic surgery has the potential to help ppl feel more positive about themselves, why is it necessarily so wrong?

chicks are not doing it for men they are doing it for other women.

they are trying to look better than the next chick or the young chicks coming up.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

chicks are not doing it for men they are doing it for other women.

they are trying to look better than the next chick or the young chicks coming up.

So women aren't doing it for men, they're doing it for the women who are doing it for men?
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do people who are against cosmetic surgery always pretend like fat transfers, Brazilian butt lifts for example, don't exist?

lle.png
    I'd meet her at the alter in a heartbeat.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

we would chastise and clown men for the same vain ? tho, it ain't just exclusive to women

stop playing victim shorty

and it's funny that a black woman would support this ? when most white broads getting fake lips and ? are just doing it to imitate the natural features u would normally find on a black woman

bu when ? drop sistas and cuff them a pawg, black women be 1st to get in their feelings haha

but I guess in a time where everybody is an "instagram model" it only makes sense to accept more fake ?

ya'll youngins got me seriously worried about the future cuz it's obvious u don't love urselves :(

The bolded is nonsense

White women get ass and lip implants to look like Black women. But lets not act that Black women don't straighten their hair and wear weaves and extensions to look like White women. It's a two way street.