southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    So yall really not gonna give a 19 year old a pass? Yall the type to put athletes on pedestals and ? . They just human.

Dude came in and did stupid ? at 19, and this year at 22 even though he got no tick and wasnt even given a chance he kept it real professional. If that dont show progress and growth, what does?

All im saying is im willing to forgive what someone did at a young ass age. I know I personally wouldnt wanna be defined by what I did at 19.

All I’m saying is that your expectations are too low.

19 year olds can get shipped over seas to die for this country

You telling me that if I offered you a 7 figure salary at 19 and said - “In return I’m asking you to play 9 months of basketball for our organization” ...

You’d be on some “Mope around, woe is me” ? ?

? GTFOH.

Lil nig was entitled and blew his opportunity before a cast of more talented, hungry cats took his spot.

And you want me to “give him a pass”.

I’m not giving him anything. I’m sitting here watching the consequences of his actions.

What expectations bro? I expect ? of all age to ? up, especially if they are younger. You clearly dont.

I got 0 expectations for any of these cats off the court. I expect them to be like me and you. Give a 19 year old who never had ? a few mil and hes probably gonna act like a 19 year who never had ? that just gotta few mil.

Overall, people get passes, especially for ? they did younger.

How long you gonna hold that dumb ? above Okafor? Just wondering.
  • southsil4lil
    Options
    My other gif didn't work but it's still Pitbull time
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didnt know tony allen was injured..
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

He got injured like 1 second after he came into last night's game. Did not look bad at first, Surprised he is missing time.
  • Beta
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Thunder suck so much defensively that MKG only missed one shot en route to 17 points with his broke ass jumper

Damn next season gonna be the russ and Adams era

Wonder who the coach gonna be
  • Beta
    edited December 2017
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »

He got injured like 1 second after he came into last night's game. Did not look bad at first, Surprised he is missing time .

1. Its tony allen
    2. Hes 35
    3. He plays for the pelicans lol

I bet he retires after this season from thinking he has nothing left in the tank
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea we bust boston ass tonight pretty much for the whole game no markkanan neither.Tatum was brickin everything

Niko playin like he got his suitcase packed ready to get outta town. Hopefully we get march niko from now til the trade deadline
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So yall really not gonna give a 19 year old a pass? Yall the type to put athletes on pedestals and ? . They just human.

Dude came in and did stupid ? at 19, and this year at 22 even though he got no tick and wasnt even given a chance he kept it real professional. If that dont show progress and growth, what does?

All im saying is im willing to forgive what someone did at a young ass age. I know I personally wouldnt wanna be defined by what I did at 19.

You telling me that if I offered you a 7 figure salary at 19 and said - “In return I’m asking you to play 9 months of basketball for our organization” ...

? GTFOH.

Lil nig was entitled and blew his opportunity before a cast of more talented, hungry cats took his spot.

I’m not giving him anything. I’m sitting here watching the consequences of his actions.

What expectations bro? I expect ? of all age to ? up, especially if they are younger. You clearly dont.

I got 0 expectations for any of these cats off the court. I expect them to be like me and you. Give a 19 year old who never had ? a few mil and hes probably gonna act like a 19 year who never had ? that just gotta few mil.

ZERO expectations, huh?

I see we holding our young black men to a pretty high standard out here...

Btw there’s nothing wrong with making a mistake - that’s called being human.

A fault Okafor for his ATTITUDE. I don’t care who you are ... you always have complete control of that in any situation.

And frankly I don’t care about dude. He can continue to do all the “dumb ? ” he wants. What I have a problem with is this notion that everyone should bend over backwards and make concessions for his ? behavior because he was “young”.

Nah, ? that.

He opted to be a professional athlete. He’s getting paid like a professional athlete.

He can face the consequences of his actions - just like a professional athlete, would.

• AZTG
    Options

? GTFOH.

ZERO expectations, huh?

I see we holding our young black men to a pretty high standard out here...

Btw there’s nothing wrong with making a mistake - that’s called being human.

A fault Okafor for his ATTITUDE. I don’t care who you are ... you always have complete control of that in any situation.

And frankly I don’t care about dude. He can continue to do all the “dumb ? ” he wants. What I have a problem with is this notion that everyone should bend over backwards and make concessions for his ? behavior because he was “young”.

Nah, ? that.

He opted to be a professional athlete. He’s getting paid like a professional athlete.

He can face the consequences of his actions - just like a professional athlete, would.

Cool. Got you
  • Beta
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Thanks for shutting the ? up before I said something lol
  • AZTG
    Options
    Thanks for shutting the ? up before I said something lol

Bruh, you? Man you know what, ima let you live tonight.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol thankfully didn't catch that atrocity tonight, just gotta put this one behind us and keep it moving. Disgusted we gave up damn near 50 and portis tho
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, Lillard trying his best to keep this close.... Wish he had more than 1 assist though....
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what the ? are we doing man
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    terrible loss no offense at all down the stretch. Casey really took out jv when we went on a 7-0 run with him and puts in ibaka at 5 as clippers immediately proceed to go on a 12-3 run. Then if that wasnt bad enough, in the last few moments when we needed rebounds to possibly tie/win he keeps jv on the bench who had 15 ? rebounds as DJ proceeds to grab 2 crucial ones to seal the win. His subs are ? sometimes

zJj5E.gif

• DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KD really be holding back in order to fit into Kerr system. with that improved D last 2 years, he prolly best in the league
  • Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *checks the box scores*
    Daaayuuumn them boys is ass without Kyrie...smh...overachieving bums...had Mirotic and Portis looking like Bron and Wade lmaoo

Now let’s check out some real stats, that actually mean something..

They said Korver was too old, they said Wade was washed, they tried to clown me when I said Bron would bring out the best in Jeff Green..

#TheyDontKnowShitAboutBall
  • Beta
    Options
    Speaking of, rose said he might need surgery

And I think he could change his name to saran because it's a wrap after that
  • southsil4lil
    Options
    Back to back games where we had to overcome a double digit deficit in order to win

Cliff took over late in the 3rd and controlled the game while Harden got some good rest and was able to play the closer.

• southsil4lil
    Options
    Also one more thing that needs to be brought up because the narrative is hard to change once it's set by the media, Harden has been pretty damn good on defense.

After the atrocious 2015-2016 season he was solid last year but this year he's actually impacting games on that side of the court and has been making some crucial defensive plays