Would you take a picture with a cop to save yourself from a potential ticket

Options
King Ghidorah
King Ghidorah Members Posts: 917 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
You taking a selfie with a Pig? Let's say you just got the flashing lights behind you, and pig hits you with the "You were going 70 mph in a 45, you gonna get this ticket" and you go through the process smooth as ? cause you can't have this ? happen right now, not before all these gifts. At the end he go "You know @Busta Carmichael you're the definition of what a young black man should behave like. If more blacks were like you, then maybe black lives can matter someday. Hey son, do you mind if I take a picture with you for my friends, id like to show the guys that there are still some good ones out there," and that ? pulls out the camera and starts cheesing. What you do. If it happened today, ? would probably be doing the double thumbs up with the ?

Would you take a picture with a cop to save yourself from a potential ticket 26 votes

Yes, I can't take a ticket right now
23%
anduinWill MunnyTHIRDSUPREMEblackgod813onetoughmiracleKing Ghidorah 6 votes
No, ? that pig, I'll pay the 3 hunnid
53%
themadlionsfanineedpussymryounggunAlready Home_177figzL3NUT. SanfordHafBaykedSneakDZAAZTGKingFreemanGhost313kingtob330blackity 14 votes
Why didn't they run the ball?
23%
BroddieIdiopathic JokerCashmoneyDuxYoung StefRum Middleton DoubleShotHelix 6 votes

Comments

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd record that MF and sue him for blackmail (no pun intended).
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    I was gonna say yea but definitely not if that's the reasoning that was given
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate seein' pigs havin' fun at Carnival.

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My breathing has completely stopped.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, I can't take a ticket right now
    jl21gxh28ld5.gif
    7figz wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »

No....what you do is take the pic and look really scared in it.

Then You sue.

• semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i will not be coerced into ? . i am a grown as man. if i was doing 70 im paying the ticket. if i wasnt doing the 70 i pay the 750 my lawyer charges for traffic tickets and fight that ? in court. santa just have to skip my house this year.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2CAD78E700000578-3246313-The_selfie_taken_by_Greg_Barnes_was_accompanied_by_a_message_in_-m-2_1443031176438.jpg
    After receiving the warning, he got talking to the officer. And he wrote in his Facebook post accompanying the photo: 'I was pulled over today for speeding. The officer did not know me nor did I know him, but we each showed one another a mutual display of respect in our interaction.

'He was doing his job, and I had made a mistake in trying to hurry home to get started moving that lead to our path's crossing.

'He ran my information, and in the end we talked more about how are (sic) individual days were going, and the situations and circumstances within our society that have lead to interactions such as he and I's to play out much more negatively, some even deadly, than ours

'Then we talked about the situation that lead to him pulling me over.

'In the end we both thanked each other for our mutual displays of respect and agreed to take a "selfie" together to help tell our story.'
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3246313/Selfie-taken-black-man-police-officer-pulled-speeding-shared-400-000-times-posted-online-promote-equality-mutual-respect.html
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i will not be coerced into ? . i am a grown as man. if i was doing 70 im paying the ticket. if i wasnt doing the 70 i pay the 750 my lawyer charges for traffic tickets and fight that ? in court. santa just have to skip my house this year.

My nig, you get a lawyer for speedin tickets? Lol

better safe than sorry I guess, but I've disputed tickets by myself & got em thrown out (esp. if the cop don't show up)
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    2CAD78E700000578-3246313-The_selfie_taken_by_Greg_Barnes_was_accompanied_by_a_message_in_-m-2_1443031176438.jpg
    After receiving the warning, he got talking to the officer. And he wrote in his Facebook post accompanying the photo: 'I was pulled over today for speeding. The officer did not know me nor did I know him, but we each showed one another a mutual display of respect in our interaction.

'He was doing his job, and I had made a mistake in trying to hurry home to get started moving that lead to our path's crossing.

'He ran my information, and in the end we talked more about how are (sic) individual days were going, and the situations and circumstances within our society that have lead to interactions such as he and I's to play out much more negatively, some even deadly, than ours

'Then we talked about the situation that lead to him pulling me over.

'In the end we both thanked each other for our mutual displays of respect and agreed to take a "selfie" together to help tell our story.'
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3246313/Selfie-taken-black-man-police-officer-pulled-speeding-shared-400-000-times-posted-online-promote-equality-mutual-respect.html

Problem with most stories like this are the when the author, or the comments thereafter, presume that "all you had to do was be nice and talk about how the cop's day was going and empathize with him, and nothing will happen...." That, and acting like it always goes so smooth - and the cop's always right, and professional, etc... etc...

Man, ? all that.

Just listened to a Floyd "All Lives Matter" Mayweather video with him still getting the all lives matter ? ? up (no surprise).

At 7:53:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHEpVGXXAgA&t=473
  • semi-auto-mato
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »

better safe than sorry I guess, but I've disputed tickets by myself & got em thrown out (esp. if the cop don't show up)

I had my license suspended for 10 years. I can't risk any ticket on my own.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The outcome would've been different. Police officer narcotics officer was killed today from serving a ticket to a trill one @Busta Carmichael in Echo Park. IC spokeperson said that the officer is survived by his wife & infant child
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I was gonna say yea but definitely not if that's the reasoning that was given

• Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol nah I feel ya, why I said better safe than sorry

got an open case right now tryna get my L's back
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    The outcome would've been different. Police officer narcotics officer was killed today from serving a ticket to a trill one @Busta Carmichael in Echo Park. IC spokeperson said that the officer is survived by his wife & infant child

oh and ? gets deep
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NO
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

Goat ? fam

Blue lives matter my ass nh
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe if I can pose with my middle finger up in his face lol.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »

10 years??? Wtf did you do??

Damn near everything lol. Felony convictions for multiple ? . ? suspended my ? for 10 years. My ? was gone so long they made me take the written and road test again lol.

My ? been gone for 7 yrs....I been drivin hella ? BUT responsible...they might as well just gon give me my ? back....
  • semi-auto-mato
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »

10 years??? Wtf did you do??

Damn near everything lol. Felony convictions for multiple ? . ? suspended my ? for 10 years. My ? was gone so long they made me take the written and road test again lol.

My ? been gone for 7 yrs....I been drivin hella ? BUT responsible...they might as well just gon give me my ? back....

yup you're gonna have to take the road test again lol. i may have been able to go 6 months or year without driving but anything over that is unreasonable. i did the same thing as u. i drove all those years without license.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im paying my ticket and taking pics with the cops in the station/courtroom that day

pics with police almost solidifies your good guy image out here.....get that and some bumper stickers for the sheriffs office im golden lol