2020 Presidential Election... Who will u be voting for?

Options

Comments

• babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Dems really need to start putting some strong names out there. Biden was a good choice for 2016 but in 2020? That opportunity might have passed because of age.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    US election turned into a joke ting. Smmfh. You could really be anything you want to be out there, I guess thats something.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Rock
    babelipsss wrote: »
    The Dems really need to start putting some strong names out there. Biden was a good choice for 2016 but in 2020? That opportunity might have passed because of age.

At no point in history would that creepy ? had been a good choice.

https://youtu.be/L4OYPiV1GsY
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Biden ain't running and Rock ain't winning.

Unfortunately Trump could easily win a second term if he changes his tune towards the latter end of his term.
    Lol that idea has came and gone, this is him, he aint changing ? , and even if he did,most ppl still wont ? wit him, only way he easily wins is if ? hillary ran again

You actually underestimating the stupidity and lack of morals and character of this country? AGAIN!!!?

Why?

Nat at all, those ? sheep will vote for him again, im saying those that sat out will vote this time around, those that wrote in some dude that had no chance of winning jus cause wont do it again, and those ppl that legit thought he would give a ? bout them(poor whites) and ppl that thought hed change or wouldnt be that bad or wtf ever, so many reasons not to vote for his ass again, and i think your underestimating how much trump is hated, the anti trump vote will be huge, dems just need someone halfway decent to run against him
  • farris2k1
    Options
    I dont think rock will actually run so i cant really entertain that thought, as far as biden, dude is too old but he'd be a good candidate besides that
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Rock
    I dont think rock will actually run so i cant really entertain that thought, as far as biden, dude is too old but he'd be a good candidate besides that
    https://youtu.be/R4Fy9SPOWR0
  • babelipsss
    Options
    Biden is a ? because of some clip? Maybe but me personally I need more proof. His age bothers me more. Shrugs. I think the Dems are grooming Gillibrand to take over. Meh. All that purity doesn't make a good leader.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Here's what black people should be doing as a group. They need to ask the candidates what they plan to do for African-Americans Not minorities, but African Americans. Other minorities understand this, because they do it. Both Republicans and Democrats have took advantage of the black vote for so long and has done nothing.

• Broddie
    Options
    The Rock
    Biden is a ? because of some clip? Maybe but me personally I need more proof. His age bothers me more. Shrugs. I think the Dems are grooming Gillibrand to take over. Meh. All that purity doesn't make a good leader.

Not just some clip multiple instances of him doing that creepy ? and more could be found all over YT. But sure lets stay blind. After all he was Obama's VP so we have to like him. ? that pervy old ? .
  • Broddie
    Options
    The Rock
    Here's what black people should be doing as a group. They need to ask the candidates what they plan to do for African-Americans Not minorities, but African Americans. Other minorities understand this, because they do it. Both Republicans and Democrats have took advantage of the black vote for so long and has done nothing.

I've been said this for years. AAs will just stay further behind otherwise.
  • farris2k1
    edited December 2017
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/R4Fy9SPOWR0

He said hes considering it..and in the other clip he said "the peoples president has a nice ring to it" considering doesnt mean hes actually gonna do it..
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Joe Biden
    5th Letter wrote: »
    I have to hear their policies first and then I'll decide. I don't believe in giving away votes.

Facts. I gotta see what they talmbout - not that they're necessarily going to do the ? .

? what Trump talmbout tho.
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    The Rock

Member this :lol:

https://youtu.be/gdBkZmzOfFc
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Move this stupid ? to donkey.. you idiots would vote for the rock ..
  • Broddie
    Options
    The Rock
    maxresdefault.jpg

"I voted for The Rock. I voted for the people."
  • babelipsss
    Options
    Kanye West said he's running in 2020...
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    The Rock

That was pre-mental institution
  • Broddie
    Options
    The Rock

He needs to run alright.

On a treadmill.

59c5846f33f4ad527fb6f44f
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Reparations for Black Americans it is long overdue ,it's time for America to pay up in some shape or form.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Professor Black Truth breaks down the game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekI_SLkA03g
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe Biden
    Broddie wrote: »

At no point in history would that creepy ? had been a good choice.

https://youtu.be/L4OYPiV1GsY

I don't know if that was a creepy kiss or bad breath and a joke that didn't go over well.

Looks like he was saying something to her, but that grip and the body language and the kiss - yeah came off weird.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Rock
    The great one easily.....
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Biden would get pressed on being an architect of the nineties crime bill that resulted in the mass incarceration of blacks to this day

Oddly enough, in today's #MeToo era, he won't get a pass for how he let Anita Hill get handled by white male Republican Senators during the Clarence Thomas confirmation hearings. He was the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee and didn't call several other witnesses to corroborate Hill's testimony
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Biden ain't running and Rock ain't winning.

Unfortunately Trump could easily win a second term if he changes his tune towards the latter end of his term.
    Lol that idea has came and gone, this is him, he aint changing ? , and even if he did,most ppl still wont ? wit him, only way he easily wins is if ? hillary ran again

You actually underestimating the stupidity and lack of morals and character of this country? AGAIN!!!?

Why?

Nat at all, those ? sheep will vote for him again, im saying those that sat out will vote this time around, those that wrote in some dude that had no chance of winning jus cause wont do it again, and those ppl that legit thought he would give a ? bout them(poor whites) and ppl that thought hed change or wouldnt be that bad or wtf ever, so many reasons not to vote for his ass again, and i think your underestimating how much trump is hated, the anti trump vote will be huge, dems just need someone halfway decent to run against him

If we both and this site still around in 2020 we'll revisit this.

A lot of what you saying is the same ? people said about why Trump would never win this time and we all see how that turned out.

I wonder if black people will ever get off that democratic narcotic!?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options