Russell Simmons Is Now Also Caught Up On ? And Child Molestation Accusations

Options

Comments

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder if all these ? prepared for the blow back. Black balling will happen. All these powerful dudes know each other.
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I wonder if all these ? prepared for the blow back. Black balling will happen. All these powerful dudes know each other.

I doubt they worried about blow back, hence why they coming out now..they know they career ain't going nowhere anyway....and if they truly were ? , then I'd assume they want justice and not just a settlement...we'll see.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really doubt Russ flat out took the ? with any of them broads. Chances are they were talking contracts and money, Russ was like "'come on over to my spot and we'll finish the negotiations *wink-wink-nudge-nudge*". They fell through and was greeted by Russ with a fruity alcoholic beverage in hand like "you know what time it is... right?" and they went along with it thinking ? Russ would further their careers.

Scumbag? Most definitely
    ? ? Nah b.

This is basically what im thinking.

Doubt he was drugging or forcibly takin ? . I think theyre applying the 'new age' laws of ? to something that mightve just been sexual harrassment back then.

Doesnt make it better, but stick to the facts.

And if hes guilty let him get what he deserves.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really doubt Russ flat out took the ? with any of them broads. Chances are they were talking contracts and money, Russ was like "'come on over to my spot and we'll finish the negotiations *wink-wink-nudge-nudge*". They fell through and was greeted by Russ with a fruity alcoholic beverage in hand like "you know what time it is... right?" and they went along with it thinking ? Russ would further their careers.

Scumbag? Most definitely
    ? ? Nah b.
    These aren’t Cosby I fell asleep ? stories, these are forcefully took the mouth, begging to stop and taking the ass stories. If he’s guilty, fuckem, If not these women need to be locked up. Period.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

If you look at when a lot of these allegations happened they pretty much all say the reason they never came forward was fear of blowback and being black balled. One of the women quoted said she didn't come forward because she wanted to be know for her work and not the woman who Russell Simmons assaulted
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

If you look at when a lot of these allegations happened they pretty much all say the reason they never came forward was fear of blowback and being black balled. One of the women quoted said she didn't come forward because she wanted to be know for her work and not the woman who Russell Simmons assaulted

Yup

Crazy how Anita Hill was treated

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Yup

Crazy how Anita Hill was treated

She was black and he was a useful house ?
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder what the end game to all this will be. White men ain't gonna let women run ? . They'll sabotage ? B4 that happens. WWIII is going 2 have 2 begin to quell this ? storm. When the Trump allegations ramp up, get ready 4 a major tragedy style deflection. It's almost predictable to the day now.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    From now on I'm not ? a ? until she signs one of these

9yh68qwym3nm.jpg

chicks gonna see this and be just like they are when they see a prenup..

"why i gotta sign this? you dont trust me? i love you. stop being a sucka about this ? . it aint even that serious."
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Fam took and passed a lie detector test...smart move
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    From now on I'm not ? a ? until she signs one of these

9yh68qwym3nm.jpg

chicks gonna see this and be just like they are when they see a prenup..

"why i gotta sign this? you dont trust me? i love you. stop being a sucka about this ? . it aint even that serious."

And only a complete thirst ball would still try to smash a chick that wouldn’t sign this.

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »

Rush been training for this moment for the past decade doing all that yoga and meditation and ? .

tenor.gif?itemid=4723853
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »

Inadmissible in court but would do numbers on Maury

Exactly...

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »

Rush been training for this moment for the past decade doing all that yoga and meditation and ? .

Dead as ? .. cuz i was thinking the same ? .. ? dont even have to touch ? he mind ? them. his chi doesnt even get disturbed he can stop his heart the flow of sweat

xzkcttkxbsepbbxs.png
    ....pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    are yall gonna beleive every chick?
    and watch how chicks get bass in they voice cause they know they going against a black man
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We gonna go through the 'why they take so long to come forward' for Uncle Russell or was that just for Papa Cosby?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I feel too ways. He tried to ? you. That's ? up.

You put your career first over morality.