Comments

• DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    best young core !
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why doesn't the young kid John Collins get to start or more playing time overall for the Hawks? The times I've seen him play he has shown to be able to put the ball in the basket very efficiently. Looking at his numbers backs up the few times I've watched the Hawks.

Maybe he isn't too good on defense or something? Coach Bud needs to let that young guy play more. Prince for them this season has shown to be a solid player also. Hopefully the Hawks draft well this offseason
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Played down to competition and got beat smh
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why doesn't the young kid John Collins get to start or more playing time overall for the Hawks? The times I've seen him play he has shown to be able to put the ball in the basket very efficiently. Looking at his numbers backs up the few times I've watched the Hawks.

Maybe he isn't too good on defense or something? Coach Bud needs to let that young guy play more. Prince for them this season has shown to be a solid player also. Hopefully the Hawks draft well this offseason

He injured last I checked, not sure if he's returned yet
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Cuz he weigh 200lbs
  • detcatinva
    Options
    I was at the pistons hawks game this fan hit a half court ? and won 10gs. Hit nothing but net
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    Options

He came back tonight and came off the bench. Scored 15 and had 7 rebounds off the bench in only 19 minutes.

I remember against San Antonio he played well and wasn't completely bad on defense also
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    edited December 2017
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »

Cuz he weigh 200lbs

He isn't listed as being that light and he looked solid on television. ? , he even bullied Pau a couple of times when they played the Spurs.

After digging a little bit more he fouls a decent bit so maybe that is why he isn't getting more minutes
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He came back tonight and came off the bench. Scored 15 and had 7 rebounds off the bench in only 19 minutes.

I remember against San Antonio he played well and wasn't completely bad on defense also

He's on a mins restriction he was starting before he got injured
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • detcatinva
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    I was at the pistons hawks game this fan hit a half court ? and won 10gs. Hit nothing but net

I heard court side seats were going for 3 dollars

15 a piece for 100 section seats all I paid
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    I haven’t seen Crowder hit a jumper all season, every time I watch these fools he tossing up bricks

Green has out played him all season. Plus i don't see this so call great defense when he plays either. Maybe he'll player better when IT gets back
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    BDBIID wrote: »
    I haven’t seen Crowder hit a jumper all season, every time I watch these fools he tossing up bricks

Green has out played him all season. Plus i don't see this so call great defense when he plays either. Maybe he'll player better when IT gets back

Lmao said the past 3 years his defense was overrated
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Take Crowder, Tristan and that Brooklyn pick and gimme Boogie. I'm calling the Cavs front office. I need this deal to happen.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    KP going to the locker room off what might be a none contact injury could be a bad look.

@ckfree :o:o:o:o:/

oh man

i was lurking the fantasy thread and seen your last post and i thought woj tweeted that they were gonna amputate his leg

dont do that again

but yeah every time that man goes up for a dunk i think his leg is gonna break

im coming to terms with kristpas porzingis

at 7’3 and as mobile and agile as he is

it also seems i can expect him to miss time regularly

hes just too unique in stature and athleticism to ALSO be lebronish in his durability
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    KP going to the locker room off what might be a none contact injury could be a bad look.

@ckfree :o:o:o:o:/

oh man

i was lurking the fantasy thread and seen your last post and i thought woj tweeted that they were gonna amputate his leg

dont do that again

hes just too unique in stature and athleticism to ALSO be lebronish in his durability

These are facts but hes also young and still growing into his body.

Another few years with top of the world trainers strengthening parts of his body that are causes of concern for a man who is 7'3 will hopefully fix that.
  • ckfree
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »

ckfree :o:o:o:o:/

oh man

dont do that again

These are facts but hes also young and still growing into his body.

Another few years with top of the world trainers strengthening parts of his body that are causes of concern for a man who is 7'3 will hopefully fix that.

hope is all we got

i bet all his joints be on fire hours after a game

i think building solid depth will be vital for prioritizing defense for when kristaps and his offense arent available is crucial along with establishing a mindset that the team can win — relying on a system — even without their star player (which was never established with yall previous star player) is out will determine the success of kristaps tenure in new york
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »

I like the fact that he got a attitude/swagger with him
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ckfree
    Options
    doncic wears #7?

well ?

i could have swore he was wearing 70 something when he was playing in slovenia

this changes everything because on the low i wasnt ? with luka like that because i dont trust european mfers that wear high ass jeresy numbers it reminds me too much of andrea bargnani

he has just skyrocketed up to #1 on my big board
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

exactly

i seen a kid hit a full court shot just last night

and he in high school