Woman Tells A Class Full Of Girls She Don't Pay Bills Because She Knows How To Take Care Of A Man

Options
124»

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    where she get money to buy him a gift for his birthday?
    is he buying himself ? ...she just gets it from the store?

its alot thats open with this.....this needs to be broken down for these young impressionable minds.

most people want something for free with giving very little in return if they must give something back. with the new generation of only me and fukk giving anything back....how will they take this?

this is more of a parents job....

the parent can teach and lead by example. that way nothing is left for these youngins to figure out what she really meant.

she should not be speaking to young girls without parents consent is how i feel.

why are u assuming that because she says she doesnt pay rent or utilities that means she sits at home all day long?

he covers the rent or mortgage and all the household bills while she goes to work just like he does. they save her money or spend it on things like gifts, clothes, vacations, and stuff like that. honestly its a million ways to look at what she said but y'all only looking at her like she is a leech looking for a man to take care of her and y'all missing a lot of what she said. she never said she doesnt work or bring home any money.

how do u know the parents didnt give their consent? we really dont even know what this was or who she is. it looks like she is actually trying to give back to her community. u may not like her message but she is out there talking to young girls in her community.

hold up ?

im thinking
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    where she get money to buy him a gift for his birthday?
    is he buying himself ? ...she just gets it from the store?

its alot thats open with this.....this needs to be broken down for these young impressionable minds.

most people want something for free with giving very little in return if they must give something back. with the new generation of only me and fukk giving anything back....how will they take this?

this is more of a parents job....

the parent can teach and lead by example. that way nothing is left for these youngins to figure out what she really meant.

she should not be speaking to young girls without parents consent is how i feel.

why are u assuming that because she says she doesnt pay rent or utilities that means she sits at home all day long?

he covers the rent or mortgage and all the household bills while she goes to work just like he does. they save her money or spend it on things like gifts, clothes, vacations, and stuff like that. honestly its a million ways to look at what she said but y'all only looking at her like she is a leech looking for a man to take care of her and y'all missing a lot of what she said. she never said she doesnt work or bring home any money.

how do u know the parents didnt give their consent? we really dont even know what this was or who she is. it looks like she is actually trying to give back to her community. u may not like her message but she is out there talking to young girls in her community.

hold up ?

im thinking

tenor.gif
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair. I don't ? with these new age broads. I like my women on some Jah9 ? . Chicks now got multiple ? children and sons cross dressing at 8 years old. Nature all thrown off and trying to convince folks to accept the madness.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    Fair. I don't ? with these new age broads. I like my women on some Jah9 ? . Chicks now got multiple ? children and sons cross dressing at 8 years old. Nature all thrown off and trying to convince folks to accept the madness.

I adore her. For the uneducated:
    https://youtu.be/kYxg4fgUwto
    https://youtu.be/7gQy5NnHXSA
    https://youtu.be/_X4yxVBRO7o
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The IC low key defending single mothers
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My opinion: I agree with her core message.

•We should all grow up knowing how to Treat the opposite sex ... Men and women
    •We should also know our self worth.

Where I get lost:

- When she saids "she aint never paid a bill in her life , thats a mans job". It makes it sound like she's reducing her self worth down to something fragile. She finds value in someone who will pay the bills and "provide a place" for her. Woopty Doo.

- But her thinking IMO is based on creating a cocoon for women from when they are born to when they are old enough to give birth. To me, it sounds like theres no opportunity beyond just being a mom for women in her eyes.

I think women want to have options. While most just want a guy to take care of them, they're women out their who would like to forge their own path whatever that may be.

• semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Where I get lost:

- When she saids "she aint never paid a bill in her life , thats a mans job". It makes it sound like she's reducing her self worth down to something fragile. She finds value in someone who will pay the bills and "provide a place" for her. Woopty Doo.

- But her thinking IMO is based on creating a cocoon for women from when they are born to when they are old enough to give birth. To me, it sounds like theres no opportunity beyond just being a mom for women in her eyes.

I think women want to have options. While most just want a guy to take care of them, they're women out their who would like to forge their own path whatever that may be.

She never said she didnt pay a bill in her life. she said in 19 years of marriage she hasnt paid a household bill.

why would u say there is no opportunity beyond being a mom and she said she doesnt need a man by her side. she made it clear that she is perfectly capable of standing on her own but is with a man that treats her the way a man should (u may not agree) and she treats him the way a woman should (again u may not agree).

im not sure what video y'all watched.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Where I get lost:

She never said she didnt pay a bill in her life. she said in 19 years of marriage she hasnt paid a household bill.

why would u say there is no opportunity beyond being a mom and she said she doesnt need a man by her side. she made it clear that she is perfectly capable of standing on her own but is with a man that treats her the way a man should (u may not agree) and she treats him the way a woman should (again u may not agree).

im still thinking ? .
    dont go no where.....

you aint get me.....only one line got me stuck.....

dont go no where.....

i got some ? for you coming..

• semi-auto-mato
    Options

Where I get lost:

im still thinking ? .
    dont go no where.....

you aint get me.....only one line got me stuck.....

dont go no where.....

i got some ? for you coming..

smh...smoke better bud it will help u.
  • Shuffington
    edited December 2017
    Options

Where I get lost:

Point 1: About the " Never paid a bill "...in her marriage or in her life......I was paraphrasing. But youre not disputing my initial point anyway.

Point 2: She also saids at this point "she MIGHT not need him on her arm"

Her major point (1:19min mark) is that women need a safe cocoon from birth to child birthing age and beyond, to be able to produce healthy children. This environment has to be protected by men for women to give birth. "A man extends life through you"....Paying bills and providing a roof over ones head is nothing compared to giving life!.

But again.. for some women, theres more to life than just giving birth.
  • semi-auto-mato
    Options

Where I get lost:

Point 1: About the " Never paid a bill "...in her marriage or in her life......I was paraphrasing. But youre not disputing my initial point anyway.

Point 2: She also saids at this point "she MIGHT not need him on her arm"

Her major point (1:19min mark) is that women need a safe cocoon from birth to child birthing age and beyond, to be able to produce healthy children. This environment has to be protected by men for women to give birth. "A man extends life through you"....Paying bills and providing a roof over ones head is nothing compared to giving life!.

But again.. for some women, theres more to life than just giving birth.

again what video did u watch? she is talking about the stress on the unborn child.
  • Shuffington
    edited December 2017
    Options
    @semi-auto-mato I watched the video and listened to what her core message was before i decided to type a response.

What I agree with is her fundamental principle of self Respect.
    Where I get lost at is her process.

Again it doesn't make it wrong that I don't agree with her. I just find what she is saying to be very limiting for women in general.

to your point... maybe theres a longer video.

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @semi-auto-mato I watched the video and listened to what her core message was before i decided to type a response.

Again it doesn't make it wrong that I don't agree with her. I just find what she is saying to be very limiting for women in general.

The fact is women/men have been conditioned into being "married" to the roles of man brings home the proverbial bacon woman cooks the bacon...

the tradition of a stay at home mom in part was a controlling mechanism.. Because they were made to not aspire to anything but raising the kids. At the same time some relished the role.. but it didnt provide for a whole lot of options and made the women dependent on the man.So much so that in the event family issues she was just trapped by here circumstance..

Also many black women didnt have that "luxury"/burden they had to work.. not that that saved them from all the symptoms of those attitudes/behaviors

tenor.gif?itemid=7590935
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain’t knocking her, but the last three women i been involved with all been on some power couple ? in terms of bread-winning. I kinda dig that. I’m not going to say she has to be on that, but let me tell you something that ? is what was poppin 10 years ago and that’s still what’s poppin now. You’ll be surprised how many women use these celeb couples as role models which is where they probably get that from. Beyoncé ain’t out there preaching this. Even Kim Kardashian ain’t out there preaching this either. And I respect that.

All my exes was on some motivational “let’s get this million” ? and would break bread like it ain’t nothing if the time ever came and it was the same with me.
    But don’t get me wrong I’m not against the traditional style either. Some of these American women too much bout money for me. They keep messin around and I’m gonna get me a fine ? from out the bushes in Africa to have my kids that don’t care about NONE of that.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Here's another side of the story:

Since the Great Depression (1930s) the government instated Welfare, food stamps and section 8 housing.

Since the 1960s there's been a feminist movement where its illegal to discriminate against somebody because of their sex/gender.

As a result the traditional paradigm of a man that works and the woman stays home and takes care of the kids has been destroyed. Nowadays you have women who go to college with the intent of having a career. That in itself isn't bad but it doubles the workforce pool. When the women's lib movement first started (which was during the civil rights movement) you had Blacks and Women entering the workforce.

Another element is the birth control pill and the legalization of abortion. Nowadays a woman can control when she gets pregnant and if she decides she doesn't want the baby she can terminate the pregnancy.

So now, in 2017 Women have welfare, section 8 and food stamps to take care of a child which eliminates the purpose of a husband. And some speculate that the government created those programs intentionally for the purpose of destroying the Black family. Think about it, if its the 1960s/70s/80s/90s a Black man has enough problems with racism and discrimination. Why would a Black woman need a Black man if the government can provide the things that he can't?

As a result we have two or three generations of fatherless children.

So yeah, its great if you're a woman and you can find a man that makes a lot of money who is willing to support a wife and kids, but the government created an alternative that makes him irrelevant.

truth .com... this why we say feminism and the white gov together helped ? the black family and men being the head of the household
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

The fact is women/men have been conditioned into being "married" to the roles of man brings home the proverbial bacon woman cooks the bacon...

the tradition of a stay at home mom in part was a controlling mechanism.. Because they were made to not aspire to anything but raising the kids. At the same time some relished the role.. but it didnt provide for a whole lot of options and made the women dependent on the man.So much so that in the event family issues she was just trapped by here circumstance..

Also many black women didnt have that "luxury"/burden they had to work.. not that that saved them from all the symptoms of those attitudes/behaviors

tenor.gif?itemid=7590935

nonsense. Women stayed at home because their biology and the realities of the kinds of "work" that was available made women working a waste of time.

men being physically stronger than women meant that all the physical jobs we did much better than them and in the past most jobs required human strength. In addition women being less aggressive were at an disadvantage when competing against aggressive men. on top of all that women get pregnant and females having children is more important than attempting to do work that they could never do as well as men.

so it was not until men invented certain technologies that the average woman could come out of the home and realistically work in wider society.... of course during history there have been notable exceptions but there were relatively rare.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    Man, you're supposed to take care of the home you live in and of the children that you willingly bring into the world, male or female. That's a job, you're supposed to do that ? . If she was single, she'd be paying bills and still doing that ? . That "the man is the breadwinner and the woman takes care of home" ? is dead, especially since women can get out now and get paper just like a man and even make more than a man.

? need to accept that the times are changing and ain't nobody trying to trying to deal with too much financial stress. If a ? is wealthy then whatever, but a lot of us ain't long like that. Let's put this bread together so everybody can live better.
    Man, you're supposed to take care of the home you live in and of the children that you willingly bring into the world, male or female. That's a job, you're supposed to do that ? . If she was single, she'd be paying bills and still doing that ? . That "the man is the breadwinner and the woman takes care of home" ? is dead, especially since women can get out now and get paper just like a man and even make more than a man.

? need to accept that the times are changing and ain't nobody trying to trying to deal with too much financial stress. If a ? is wealthy then whatever, but a lot of us ain't long like that. Let's put this bread together so everybody can live better.

They wont hear you though. Yiu got these females smoking and drinking that asking you after two sex dates to pay for they glasses.

? stop smoking first.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    If you have a daughter you don’t teach them to think like that.

You teach them to take care of themselves and be with a man who can do the same. Period.

Financial comfort is one thing BUT NOT THE KEY OF A SUCCESSFULL RELATIONSHIP.

Thats the part we tend to miss in most these type of threads. We need to TEACH OUR BOYS AND GIRLS HOW TO LIVE AND COMMUNICATE IN A REALTIONSHIP ATMOSPHERE. They need some basics.
    Because without it your relationship will fail.

Money is importantyet communication, sexual skills are as important. ? paying hoes just to have somebody who listen to them for ten minutes.

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    A relatioship is like a german car. Its not just about the appearence of the car its most about the components, engine , and seats quality.

We are all chasing money and materials in order to prove that we are more marriage worty than the others. With that we lure in our financial equivalent or lower. Once the mate is at home, past the MATERIAL AND FINANCIAL FANCY, he / she realyzes that HE / SHE IS NOT WHAT SHE WAS LOOKING FOR TO HAVE RELATIONSHIP. ok he / she get it together with the car and house note yet COMMUNICATIONWISE, EMOTIONWISE, SEXUALWISE he/ she is not good, even sucks.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options

Where I get lost:

Like i say to these women who start with
    'Men should, men are supposed to'

'Iam not a HUMAN DOING, I AM A HUMAN BEING. if you only got interest in WHAT I CAN DO then we are in tricking relationship'
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

They wont hear you though. Yiu got these females smoking and drinking that asking you after two sex dates to pay for they glasses.

? stop smoking first.

200.gif
  • Scroter1
    Scroter1 Members Posts: 27
    Options

This is why she doesn’t pay bills