Eminem 8th studio album "Revival" 12/15/17

Options

Comments

• Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Drake would literally shut down a mall in America, Europe and Africa with every gender from the ages 11-30 showing up.

Eminem could only pull in 13 year old call of duty fan boys.

Not joking whatsover. This is 2017 not 2002.

Do you think Drake is more famous than Eminem, b?

Is drake more popular to my generation than eminem in 2017?

ypbmpmit0ue9.gif

Nah as in star power. 21 savage got more pull than Dmx currently but I'd say Dmx is more famous

Yeah well no ? .

Beatles are bigger than Destiny's child but u trippin if u think Paul McCartney will bring in a bigger crowd than Beyonce.

Let alone shut down an event.

tenor.gif

Name me one mall in the entire world paul would shut down before Beyonce
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake would literally shut down a mall in America, Europe and Africa with every gender from the ages 11-30 showing up.

ypbmpmit0ue9.gif

Nah as in star power. 21 savage got more pull than Dmx currently but I'd say Dmx is more famous

Yeah well no ? .

Beatles are bigger than Destiny's child but u trippin if u think Paul McCartney will bring in a bigger crowd than Beyonce.

tenor.gif

I usually agree with a lotta ? you say but you underestimate the white mans love of the Beatles.
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    I still havent heard it yet

How the Dre track sounding?

One word summary: ? .
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    grYmes wrote: »

ypbmpmit0ue9.gif

Yeah well no ? .

tenor.gif

I usually agree with a lotta ? you say but you underestimate the white mans love of the Beatles.

I hear u bro but.... Beyonce is ? to a lot of people.

If Beyonce cosigns you or even shares your song. Best believe you'll become a superstar.

Y'all don't know how big she really is.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    grYmes wrote: »

ypbmpmit0ue9.gif

Yeah well no ? .

tenor.gif

I hear u bro but.... Beyonce is ? to a lot of people.

If Beyonce cosigns you or even shares your song. Best believe you'll become a superstar.

Y'all don't know how big she really is.

She signed them 2 singing girls in 2016 who aint done ? .

Chloe & Halle

They dont get computers putin
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    I’m not gonna listen to this anytime soon. Based on the comments, I am highly disappointed. This Rick Rubin ? needs to leave Eminem alone. Walk on water was so trash

? how you gonna be disappointed at some ? you ain't heard yet? You gotta suffer like the rest of us for that ? to count. lol

aight ill listen on my way to work.. this is gonna be bad
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Twitter on the night it leaked compared to today are complete opposites.

It was gettin ? on heavy the other night. Now its all praise
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Yeah I went ahead and listened to it again. Im giving it a 2 out of 10.

This is strong contender for worst album of the year.
  • L3NU
    L3NU Members Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So do we all agree revival is his worst album

Encore had better beats and mockingbird
    Relapse had amazing beats and lyrically he was rapping his ass off even though the accents were wack
    Recovery was a pop album but he still had some solid tracks
    Mmlp2 personally I thought was cool but even if you think it's trash it's better than revival
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finally listening and yeah you ? weren't overreacting. This is BAD

and just blaze did like home? Blaze is mainly known for soul beats. Between recovery and this song, does Eminem go to blaze and say "give me the most soul less beats in your hard-drive? How do you get a Trump over pop beats, it don't even sound right
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    L3NU wrote: »
    So do we all agree revival is his worst album

Encore had better beats and mockingbird
    Relapse had amazing beats and lyrically he was rapping his ass off even though the accents were wack
    Recovery was a pop album but he still had some solid tracks
    Mmlp2 personally I thought was cool but even if you think it's trash it's better than revival

REVIVAL IS ACTUALLY MADE OUT OF THE WORST ELEMENTS OF THESE ALBUMS
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finally listening and yeah you ? weren't overreacting. This is BAD

and just blaze did like home? Blaze is mainly known for soul beats. Between recovery and this song, does Eminem go to blaze and say "give me the most soul less beats in your hard-drive? How do you get a Trump over pop beats, it don't even sound right

LMFAO!!!
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seriously this sounds like he made this album for his daughters and friends to bump. That hermit ? sounds even more true, if any man locks themselves in a house with 3 of their teenage daughters, this is the type of music they'll make. This damn sure wasn't made for me
  • inori
    inori Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im not gonna say this album is wack...just dont think is was meant for my ears...that being said there are very few tracks id actually put on my phone on first listen

Tragic..TRAGIC!!!
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Eminem that could rap is buried beneath whatever the ? we got now. You can hear him trying to break free all throughout this album but he's long gone.
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eminem has not been the same since that aftermath vs murder inc and benzino battle .....IDK what the ? happened but he's been lost ever since

Eminem was so outspoken but when the racist tapes dropped he became shook. I'd rather hear talented racist than grovelling wackness.
  • freethewave
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    Eminem has not been the same since that aftermath vs murder inc and benzino battle .....IDK what the ? happened but he's been lost ever since

Eminem was so outspoken but when the racist tapes dropped he became shook. I'd rather hear talented racist than grovelling wackness.

You're white. I'm sure you would.

You wouldn't?
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I’m not gonna listen to this anytime soon. Based on the comments, I am highly disappointed. This Rick Rubin ? needs to leave Eminem alone. Walk on water was so trash

? how you gonna be disappointed at some ? you ain't heard yet? You gotta suffer like the rest of us for that ? to count. lol

aight ill listen on my way to work.. this is gonna be bad

For the love of ? , please take public transportation!!!

Just listened to 19 tracks of absolute ? . Yea singles like Monster with Rihanna and Guts over fear with Sia worked but he forced the ? out of that sound.

Then he had the nerve to use that 2017 Bet Cypher flow and it’s just wack. Just rap my ? . Rap normal. Do the Indian voice. This album just wasn’t for me and I’m the biggest Eminem fan.

I thought Track 3 was gonna he hard then he came through with that wack ass hook.

To me, it sounds like Rick Rubin is trying to turn Eminem into some beastie boys ? because he thinks that’s the only successful rap sound for white people. I hate this ?
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You wouldn't?

No. A person's character should be more important and admirable. I know you don't understand because, once again, you're white.
  • freethewave
    Options

You wouldn't?

No. A person's character should be more important and admirable. I know you don't understand because, once again, you're white.

When it comes to listening to music the sound of the music is more important than what dude thinks about. And lol at dismissing an opinion due to race.