Will munny pretending to be black in.....

Options

Comments

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you know what how the ? are people getting confused when my 2k name is the same as my ic name
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    If I was going to make a cross racial character I’d try to make him look like James St Patrick. Nhx100 no bcotton

You dont gotta say nh.. you really didnt have any choice you cant supersede nature

that was ? as ?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sunlord wrote: »
    Will munny is an unnatural white man and less evil than some other white people.

I was waiting on your comment and you did not disappoint. lol
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sunlord=zombie?
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    marc123 wrote: »
    of course he's a light skin black dude tho. like he's black but that black lol

That's me he's the dark skinned guy in the mavs jersey

why you wearing black and red shoes with green sweats ? How you swaggerless in the digital world ?

krabs.jpg
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Will Munny why did u decide to make black character as opposed to white? Nothing wrong with it, just curious
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    @Will Munny why did u decide to make black character as opposed to white? Nothing wrong with it, just curious

Lol errrr this is a joke thread. That’s not me.
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »

Lol errrr this is a joke thread. That’s not me.

Oh yea? I had a feeling but you never came out and said ? till now so lol
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Will Munny do you listen to Hip Hop? And if so which artists do you follow?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »

I don’t listen to as much rap as I used to. It used to be all I listen to. Now that I’m old and lame I listen to punk rock more because I hate my job and my life and it helps me to feel like I can be rebellious even tho I’m going to be working into my 60s and blowing my brains out the day I retire.

I still listen to pre 2008 lil Wayne some, Big KRIT, Nipsey Hussle etc

Why work at a job u hate all ur adult life jus to ? urself the day u retire. Makes no sense. Either ? urself now or jus ur work ur ass off, save as much money as u can. So u can enjoy retirement.
  • Will Munny
    Options

I don’t listen to as much rap as I used to. It used to be all I listen to. Now that I’m old and lame I listen to punk rock more because I hate my job and my life and it helps me to feel like I can be rebellious even tho I’m going to be working into my 60s and blowing my brains out the day I retire.

Why work at a job u hate all ur adult life jus to ? urself the day u retire. Makes no sense. Either ? urself now or jus ur work ur ass off, save as much money as u can. So u can enjoy retirement.

I can’t ? myself as long as my parents are still around and idgaf about having money when I’m in my 60s and decrepit anyways. I’ve given the whole accidental death thing some serious thought cause it wouldn’t be as hard on my parents as suicide but I’m not sure I have the fortitude for that.
  • marc123
    edited December 2017
    Options

I can’t ? myself as long as my parents are still around and idgaf about having money when I’m in my 60s and decrepit anyways. I’ve given the whole accidental death thing some serious thought cause it wouldn’t be as hard on my parents as suicide but I’m not sure I have the fortitude for that.

Bolded...respect!

The rest...bruh. life is only for so long, death is forever. Enjoy life while you have it, stop being in a rush to die.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Will Munny is funny cause he's like an unabashed hillbilly and the last kinda white person you'd expect to be one this site yet here he his and he's alright.

He needs his own thread real ? .
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea man, instead of killing yourself why dont you get into taxidermy and play with dead animals as a hobby instead? rednecks love that kinda ? . I got a classmate who grew up in a household with two taxidermist parents.. man damn that boy used to stink, used to come to school smellin like cat ? every day. I remember he brought some deer jerky to our 8th grade homeroom party one year, nobody ate that ? .
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wills the guy who got zombie all outta character, who woulda seen that coming.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    yea man, instead of killing yourself why dont you get into taxidermy and play with dead animals as a hobby instead? rednecks love that kinda ? . I got a classmate who grew up in a household with two taxidermist parents.. man damn that boy used to stink, used to come to school smellin like cat ? every day. I remember he brought some deer jerky to our 8th grade homeroom party one year, nobody ate that ? .

I don’t think you can blame the taxidermy on your classmates essence lolzzz
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sunlord wrote: »
    find a cause to live for if you don't have any..... if you hate your life try to ensure more people don't feel like you.

If your life means ? to you try to make it mean a lot to the world

Jesus, this dude @sunlord saying some meaningful and inspirational ? ? What's going on in this thread?
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    of course he's a light skin black dude tho. like he's black but that black lol

That's me he's the dark skinned guy in the mavs jersey

why you wearing black and red shoes with green sweats ? How you swaggerless in the digital world ?

Because those where the cheapest Jordan's then sorta went with the sweatsuits they take away endorsments of you dont wear certain brands

Your welcome to play for a week for some absurdly priced digital jordans eat a ? and ?

And since when did black red and green not go together?

naodd5h40fcv.gif

sphjjxzkahzu.png

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    This turned into a Munny AMA and intervention. Has the IC grown up?
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don’t think you can blame the taxidermy on your classmates essence lolzzz

Damn bruh thats even worse, i was throwin him a break cause of that taxidermy ? but i guess he was just a smelly ass guy
  • marc123
    Options

Playin w dead animals makes ppl not wanna ? themselves no mo? lol lmao