Big Sean & Metro Boomin Announce Joint Album "Double Or Nothing"

Options
123457»

Comments

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? bringin up Curren$y compared to Big Sean? As i recall from the Curren$y, Wiz Khalifa and Big Sean mixtape he out spit everybody on the project. FACTS

It was only 5 songs, and Big Sean ruined them. Perfect example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE5f2iY4nsE
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol them ? made How Fly 2 & threw Lil sean on there just cause
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol what is going on in here man
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Spitta been better and more consistent than Wayne. Wayne was never nice to begin with. Y’all ? changing the subject to spare Lil Sean
    Roflmao aye these ? on here
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I always find it fascinating how two people can hear the exact same body of work and have WILDLY different opinions on it. Like...no common ground at all

That's all the time on the ic....? will swear some trash ass music is dope lol

It’s a Matter of Opinion,
    i think a lot of ? that IC ? swear is Cold like Curren$y is Reheated Garbage

I feel u... I never got the Currensy hype. His beats sound the same. I always got back to that first young money mixtape... I fast forwarded he and Mack Maines verses...The difference in talent between he and Wayne was apparent but now folk will say he better than Wayne... I be like ? how Sway?

His production mos def does not sound the same and he's been better than Wayne.

This isn't about Spitta though, it's about Sean's inability to craft an album that lives up to his talent.

And btw, Spitta's Pilot Talk 1,2 and Stoned Immaculate >>>>>>>>>>>> Big Sean's career.

I don't give a ? bout Big Sean. I responded to vagenrals post bout Currensy ... I don't see the hype. He make drowsy smoker music. we can agree to disagree. He aint better than Wayne.
  • aneed123
    Options
    Spitta been better and more consistent than Wayne. Wayne was never nice to begin with. Y’all ? changing the subject to spare Lil Sean

Lies.... Wayne a hall of fame 20 plus year career u talking foolish. Curresny's verses got skipped on young money mixtapes.. that part of his career seems to get a pass.. Just cuz he reinvented himself making smoke music and Jet life yall jumped on his ? . He aint better than Wayne never has never was.

• IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Y’all really don’t want me to turn this into Wayne’s Greatest Most Tragic Lines thread that will shut that ? down.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lies.... Wayne a hall of fame 20 plus year career u talking foolish. Curresny's verses got skipped on young money mixtapes.. that part of his career seems to get a pass.. Just cuz he reinvented himself making smoke music and Jet life yall jumped on his ? . He aint better than Wayne never has never was.

Whatchu all aggy for, ? ? Wayne had his run. Most people won't dispute that. From Hot Boys and Guerilla Warfare to No Ceilings, I ? wit dude's music. The pinnacle of his career being C1 to C3, imo.

But that ? 's fall off was sumin serious. And Curren$y been doing his 1,2 for a long, ? time. I ain't talkin bout Sqad Up ? . I know he wasn't the business then. I'm talking 2010 to present.

At this point in time, yeah, I'd take Spitta over Wayne. Easy. But no, their careers are not even close to being comparable, given Wayne's superstar success.

Is that better? Do you feel better now? Did you get all that out your system?
  • aneed123
    Options

Whatchu all aggy for, ? ? Wayne had his run. Most people won't dispute that. From Hot Boys and Guerilla Warfare to No Ceilings, I ? wit dude's music. The pinnacle of his career being C1 to C3, imo.

But that ? 's fall off was sumin serious. And Curren$y been doing his 1,2 for a long, ? time. I ain't talkin bout Sqad Up ? . I know he wasn't the business then. I'm talking 2010 to present.

At this point in time, yeah, I'd take Spitta over Wayne. Easy. But no, their careers are not even close to being comparable, given Wayne's superstar success.

yall be trying to out any and ery rappee above wayne after he fell off. no.. u take his run from 98 to 2007 aint no way currency is better than that. i dont care how many wack punch lines u post it wont change a thing.. lets not derail the thread anymore
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yall be trying to out any and ery rappee above wayne after he fell off. no.. u take his run from 98 to 2007 aint no way currency is better than that. i dont care how many wack punch lines u post it wont change a thing.. lets not derail the thread anymore

So you sayin in 2017 he'll rip currensy?
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I guess reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. You may need to re-read my previous post.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never understood how people click play on big Sean songs on purpose..
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Speaking of Lil Wayne...

x4j5tfnvux3j.png

What happened @Bcotton5 ? Back in the day you would have been made the thread..
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every Dedication after two has been wack
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Cotton slippin cause weezy trash
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Link do ak n joe shittn on it?

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Link do ak n joe shittn on it?

YouTube ya bish
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    Im still gon listen to judge for myself

Haters need to switch to r&b

Uh... Really? Hell, a huge chunk of contemporary R&B is trash too.

facts
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sean always been wack to me
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In the whip listening to this ? right now. The beats not even that hard. ? altogether wack.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Took me 19 minutes to get through this ? . I tried.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess dayday ? off until the next sean project drops

got thrown outta this ? like team rocket. no shenco