Options
    OFFENDED = RAP ? 2
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    Eminem has not been the same since that aftermath vs murder inc and benzino battle .....IDK what the ? happened but he's been lost ever since

Eminem was so outspoken but when the racist tapes dropped he became shook. I'd rather hear talented racist than grovelling wackness.

You're white. I'm sure you would.

You wouldn't?

No. A person's character should be more important and admirable. I know you don't understand because, once again, you're white.

When it comes to listening to music the sound of the music is more important than what dude thinks about. And lol at dismissing an opinion due to race.

I don't dismiss every white person's opinion. I dismiss YOUR opinion, goof troop. Every time you say little fugazi ? . Every time you type "? " in an effort to be cool and hope that everyone forgets you're white... I see that ? .

@Go Figure is white and he seems cool as a fan. You on the other hand...

Wait... Go Figure is White!? Dude is cool as ?
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Remember when I said Shaggy 2 Dope's F.T.F.O.M.F would be better and yall all laughed at me? Who's laughing now.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake would literally shut down a mall in America, Europe and Africa with every gender from the ages 11-30 showing up.

Eminem could only pull in 13 year old call of duty fan boys.

Not joking whatsover. This is 2017 not 2002.

Do you think Drake is more famous than Eminem, b?

Is drake more popular to my generation than eminem in 2017?

ypbmpmit0ue9.gif

Nah as in star power. 21 savage got more pull than Dmx currently but I'd say Dmx is more famous

Yeah well no ? .

Beatles are bigger than Destiny's child but u trippin if u think Paul McCartney will bring in a bigger crowd than Beyonce.

Let alone shut down an event.

tenor.gif

Name me one mall in the entire world paul would shut down before Beyonce

Malls?

I'm talking bout the stadiums he's been selling out on all 7 continents for the past 40 years.

Malls!!!

tenor.gif
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Drake would literally shut down a mall in America, Europe and Africa with every gender from the ages 11-30 showing up.

Eminem could only pull in 13 year old call of duty fan boys.

Not joking whatsover. This is 2017 not 2002.

Do you think Drake is more famous than Eminem, b?

Is drake more popular to my generation than eminem in 2017?

ypbmpmit0ue9.gif

Nah as in star power. 21 savage got more pull than Dmx currently but I'd say Dmx is more famous

Yeah well no ? .

Beatles are bigger than Destiny's child but u trippin if u think Paul McCartney will bring in a bigger crowd than Beyonce.

Let alone shut down an event.

tenor.gif

Name me one mall in the entire world paul would shut down before Beyonce

Malls?

I'm talking bout the stadiums he's been selling out on all 7 continents for the past 40 years.

Malls!!!

tenor.gif

So beyonce don't have the highest selling tours every time she tours?
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remember when I said Shaggy 2 Dope's F.T.F.O.M.F would be better and yall all laugh at me? Who's laughing now.

FOH.. Eminem’s worst is better than them ? best ? . ? off this forum. I’ll slit my wrist before I listen to that clown ? . You literally listen to a bunch of clowns
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alright lets see how far I make it into the album

Only made it to track 3. Barely made it past 2.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Remember when I said Shaggy 2 Dope's F.T.F.O.M.F would be better and yall all laugh at me? Who's laughing now.

FOH.. Eminem’s worst is better than them ? best ? . ? off this forum. I’ll slit my wrist before I listen to that clown ? . You literally listen to a bunch of clowns

Find another horrible activity to replace that, my ? . If you do that ? you may as well be listening to them.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Castle is the closet semblance of the real Eminem we got on this album.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't think of anything lamer than being black, over the age of 20 and still listening to eminem.

LOOL yo crazy shots
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    More garbage pail funk from a washed up "rap ? ".
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gotdamn em...what happened???

60zvnl561kvi.jpg
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    gotdamn em...what happened???

60zvnl561kvi.jpg

I bet when you throw a copy of Revival in there the trash can gets "mean eyebrows" out of nowhere and spits it back out.

Lol at not even being good enough for the trash.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    End of an era?

"Eminem is still a big seller.

But he's no longer an elite seller.

Hits Daily Double projects his ninth album Revival will move 280K to 300K in its first week, with 190 to 200K in traditional sales."
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    200k in physical copies 1st week is still top tier
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm sure those Numbers are going to go higher once he releases those "clearly made for billboard" records
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    With the streaming sites that are available these days it blurs the lines between sales, why pay for Spotify premium and then buy albums also?

Unless you’re the type of person who purchases hard copies as a collector, kinda defeats the purpose of paying for a streaming service.

Just to go out and buy the album again when you can just add it to a playlist.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    I'm sure those Numbers are going to go higher once he releases those "clearly made for billboard" records

Oh you mean the vast majority of the album...
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you put dogshit in a food blender with the lid off and switched it on, that’s how the booth looked after em finalised this ? .

Would hate to hear what the other songs he made sounded like.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    With the streaming sites that are available these days it blurs the lines between sales, why pay for Spotify premium and then buy albums also?

Unless you’re the type of person who purchases hard copies as a collector, kinda defeats the purpose of paying for a streaming service.

Just to go out and buy the album again when you can just add it to a playlist.

I pay for Spotify Premium but i also buy CDs if i wanna support an artist or know its gonna get major play from me.

Purchused Devin the Dude, Joey Badass, Kendrick, & Big Krits albums this year
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Finally got around to it.....LOL not as bad as I expected, probably cause yall ? overreact to everything, literally. I don't think it's as bad as the 2nd half of Encore, yall wildin. Dude can still rap his ass off, he's just extra white now, has no ear for beats and has no direction. Album is meh after 1st listen.