Comments

• Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Talkin heads on TV acting like the jury is out on paxton lynch n the broncos are ready to move on. Interesting....
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    Talkin heads on TV acting like the jury is out on paxton lynch n the broncos are to move on. Interesting....
    Thats crazy I never seen him play. On the other hand how the hell can tim tebow see the field and he can't?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    marc123 wrote: »
    Talkin heads on TV acting like the jury is out on paxton lynch n the broncos are to move on. Interesting....
    Thats crazy I never seen him play. On the other hand how the hell can tim tebow see the field and he can't?

He played in 3 gms i think. Looked average
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21779125/carolina-panthers-owner-jerry-richardson-investigation-workplace-misconduct
    Panthers owner facing misconduct allegations

The Carolina Panthers have opened an investigation into allegations of workplace misconduct against owner and founder Jerry Richardson.

In a statement Friday, team spokesman Steven Drummond acknowledged accusations had been made against Richardson, 81.

"The Carolina Panthers and Mr. Richardson take these allegations very seriously and are fully committed to a full investigation and taking appropriate steps to address and remediate any misconduct," Drummond said. "The entire organization is fully committed to ensuring a safe, comfortable and diverse work environment where all individuals, regardless of sex, race, color, religion, gender, or sexual identity or orientation, are treated fairly and equally. We have work to do to achieve this goal, but we are going to meet it."

Richardson became the first former NFL player since George Halas to own an NFL team when he was awarded an expansion franchise on Oct. 26, 1993.

The investigation is being led by international law firm Quinn Emanuel Urquhart and Sullivan, LLP, and will be overseen by minority owner and former White House chief of staff Erskine Bowles. Because the matter is under legal review, the Panthers cannot comment publicly on the specifics of the allegations.

"I have had a strong relationship with Mr. Richardson during my time with the Panthers," coach Ron Rivera said in a statement to ESPN. "I have enormous respect for the man, but will wait for the results of the investigation before making any judgment."

• Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Will Munny
    Options
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    The timing is better but Vince is just too damn delusional to make it work, if another league has any chance of working the league basically needs to be almost identical to the nfl but scaled back on all the rules and regulations that are ruining the game today, the focus needs to be on good football and putting out a good product not big hits and buffoonery, while not penalizing players for big hits and bringing back old school football is all good and dandy they still need to implement the safety precautions that the nfl has or the league will come under fire fast not to mention people are more educated on cte no one with a brain is going to risk their livelihoods playing in a league that’s not protecting them, he needs to make the league beneficial to players somehow where actual talent will go play there like a salary plus a % of the leagues profit, as the league goes their pay will go plus other benefits, and forget a February through July schedule they need to compete with the nfl during the fall and winter just line up the times different, a 5 o clock primetime game on abc would do well, and last but not least get Kaepernick to be the face of the league to get it started, but first thing Vince is going to do is have John Cena kick a horrible promo before the first game and ? the league before it even starts
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Think long term, it will be considered a joke at first but don’t do dumb ? to get people to tune in like half naked girls in the locker rooms or whatever they used to do back then, start mid August when people are feening for football, don’t make players play on short weeks or travel to London, be patient keep putting out a good product and watch the tide turn if the nfl keeps ? up
  • Will Munny
    Options
    The media makes it seem like the NFL is hemorrhaging terribly but they are still a huge force. They aren’t doing as bad as everyone makes it out to be. They might be in 50 years, but not right now.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Xpac gonna be a quarter back..

In before some idiots dont get the motivation/implication

if you thought th nfl was a factory of company men .. you'd probably be swayed by the optics and fireworks.. but the reality is there would be a full court press against activism.... Vince young to TO! lol traveshammockery
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

If there was ever a time to challenge the NFL, is now. Watch him try to cater this ? to a "certain" demographic
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The timing is better but Vince is just too damn delusional to make it work, if another league has any chance of working the league basically needs to be almost identical to the nfl but scaled back on all the rules and regulations that are ruining the game today, the focus needs to be on good football and putting out a good product not big hits and buffoonery, while not penalizing players for big hits and bringing back old school football is all good and dandy they still need to implement the safety precautions that the nfl has or the league will come under fire fast not to mention people are more educated on cte no one with a brain is going to risk their livelihoods playing in a league that’s not protecting them, he needs to make the league beneficial to players somehow where actual talent will go play there like a salary plus a % of the leagues profit, as the league goes their pay will go plus other benefits, and forget a February through March schedule they need to compete with the nfl during the fall and winter just line up the times different, a 5 o clock primetime game on abc would do well, and last but not least get Kaepernick to be the face of the league to get it started, but first thing Vince is going to do is have John Cena kick a horrible promo before the first game and ? the league before it even starts

They should not play at the same time as the NFL at first. Is best they take advantage of people's thirst for football during the off-season and play then.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    The timing is better but Vince is just too damn delusional to make it work, if another league has any chance of working the league basically needs to be almost identical to the nfl but scaled back on all the rules and regulations that are ruining the game today, the focus needs to be on good football and putting out a good product not big hits and buffoonery, while not penalizing players for big hits and bringing back old school football is all good and dandy they still need to implement the safety precautions that the nfl has or the league will come under fire fast not to mention people are more educated on cte no one with a brain is going to risk their livelihoods playing in a league that’s not protecting them, he needs to make the league beneficial to players somehow where actual talent will go play there like a salary plus a % of the leagues profit, as the league goes their pay will go plus other benefits, and forget a February through March schedule they need to compete with the nfl during the fall and winter just line up the times different, a 5 o clock primetime game on abc would do well, and last but not least get Kaepernick to be the face of the league to get it started, but first thing Vince is going to do is have John Cena kick a horrible promo before the first game and ? the league before it even starts

They should not play at the same time as the NFL at first. Is best they take advantage of people's thirst for football during the off-season and play then.

I would go August through November or December, I agree with taking advantage of that thirst but I would do it by starting earlier, usually by August I’m thirsting for football and there’s really no competition until September you get a head start to get people invested in the season, if they do February through the summer it will just be a league keeping the seat warm until the nfl season starts I’m pretty sure that’s what they did last time and it didn’t work out even though in theory that would be the best time, as far as start times maybe Friday nights and Sunday mornings and a primetime game at 5 which would conflict with the 4 games but those games are usually games on the west coast so I would do east coast games on Sundays at 10 and the primetime game and I would do west coast games on Friday nights
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    I should get in contact with Master P
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tupacfan12 wrote: »

Yeah ur right a billionaire with rich partners cant do it

But kap n master p can
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Falcons will be without Andy Levitre and Tevin Coleman.

Buccaneers will be without Gerald McCoy, Lavonte David and Vernon Hargreaves.

All out for MNF.
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    tupacfan12 wrote: »

Yeah ur right a billionaire with rich partners cant do it

But kap n master p can

that billionaire with his rich partners already failed, remember?
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bout 7 cars back from the gate at 1215pm

15omw31a18ga.jpg