I just said 2 and 3, wtf
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »
    It ain't fair deathrow is a label that sold more records than Wu Tang..... deathrow had bigger artists than Wu Tang.... deathrow had rza chain on tour out west till 2pac gave it back cuz he loved Wu Tang......there just ain't no comparing a group & a label especially when Wu Tang was gonna ? wit deathrow east..

? about this deathrow east ? .

Yeah but 2Pac was going to take over the East coast as soon as he signed Craig Mack

Makaveli gave rza chain back n 96 cuz pac had love for Wu Tang....that's y when pac spoke on rza getting beat up & his chain snatched n 96 he never said rza name method man is the 1 who exposed rza got jacked by deathrizzo....so u can make up this fake beef between Wu Tang & deathrow but u look Krazy comparing a group wit a label...

Uh those west coast ? had to come to N.Y. sooner or later.

Idk where y'all get the idea that NYC ? are/were soft.

I forgot, they were all getting at 2pac, you right

Only little ? believed in that fake 2pac thuggery bs. Anybody who was about that life during that time knew 2pac was selling wolf tickets. Them blood and crip ? were official. 2pac not so much.

Again you act like them same Rap ? did not have to come N.Y. to get money. What world do you ? live in. Lol.

Who was checking pac for dissing big, puff, and their city? ? said ? bad boy as a record label, staff, and crew. And if you down with bad boy, ? you too. Who checked pac for that? Why mobb deep never say anything until pac died?

@gee757 Pac was going to prison with Suge for parole violation. Do you always seem to read over that? Deathrow East was an idea, a nice one, but thats it. Pac was gonna be locked up had he not died and the south took over not too long after. Stop with the delusions.

1. 2Pac was softer than a pillow. He thought Big and Puff set him up to get robbed and shot so he decided to make a diss record in retaliation? How soft is that?

2. 2Pac, Eric B, Craig Mack and Greg Nice weren't gonna get anything accomplished. Death Row East is more of a punchline to a joke than an actual record label.

3. 2Pac was going to prison for violating the terms of his bail.

lol your so obessed with pac its crazy let that man rest u ? ? . didt u get ? by a man ??? lol ? u ?
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Death Row
    It ain't fair deathrow is a label that sold more records than Wu Tang..... deathrow had bigger artists than Wu Tang.... deathrow had rza chain on tour out west till 2pac gave it back cuz he loved Wu Tang......there just ain't no comparing a group & a label especially when Wu Tang was gonna ? wit deathrow east..

Yeah but 2Pac was going to take over the East coast as soon as he signed Craig Mack

Makaveli gave rza chain back n 96 cuz pac had love for Wu Tang....that's y when pac spoke on rza getting beat up & his chain snatched n 96 he never said rza name method man is the 1 who exposed rza got jacked by deathrizzo....so u can make up this fake beef between Wu Tang & deathrow but u look Krazy comparing a group wit a label...

Only little ? believed in that fake 2pac thuggery bs. Anybody who was about that life during that time knew 2pac was selling wolf tickets. Them blood and crip ? were official. 2pac not so much.

Again you act like them same Rap ? did not have to come N.Y. to get money. What world do you ? live in. Lol.

But Tupac came out there to do Saturday night live and everything. Biggie didn't Come to the westcoast until the ? Pac died and the coast was clear. Biggie's actions or lack there of for a guy who was suppose to be king of the whole East Coast is what made the whole east look shook more than anything else. I mean thank ? y'all had Mobb Deep at the time that was wit the ? , but they never shoulda been the first ones on the front lines cuz they wasn't really taken seriously by Tupac. Biggie shoulda told everybody fall back, I got this. So even if it was just perception (which I don't think so but I'm tryna work wit chu ? ) that NY was soft, I think it's all Biggies fault that those sentiments got put into the atmosphere. He was the one guy who coulda changed the course of rap history had he handled the "Hit em up" situation like the battle rapper he came up being instead of copping pleas and sounding all scared like "I don't kno why duke is doing this to me!!!" Type ? . Who cares?! Dude just said he ? ur own wife and gonna murder ur kids ? !! You ain't gonna ride on him? If there is any time not to listen to Puff it's that one.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Death Row
    Who did Game get pressed by? Lol

Last time I saw that ? he was socking a ? into some rose bushes.
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wu-Tang
    DR. JEK wrote: »

But Tupac came out there to do Saturday night live and everything. Biggie didn't Come to the westcoast until the ? Pac died and the coast was clear. Biggie's actions or lack there of for a guy who was suppose to be king of the whole East Coast is what made the whole east look shook more than anything else. I mean thank ? y'all had Mobb Deep at the time that was wit the ? , but they never shoulda been the first ones on the front lines cuz they wasn't really taken seriously by Tupac. Biggie shoulda told everybody fall back, I got this. So even if it was just perception (which I don't think so but I'm tryna work wit chu ? ) that NY was soft, I think it's all Biggies fault that those sentiments got put into the atmosphere. He was the one guy who coulda changed the course of rap history had he handled the "Hit em up" situation like the battle rapper he came up being instead of copping pleas and sounding all scared like "I don't kno why duke is doing this to me!!!" Type ? . Who cares?! Dude just said he ? ur own wife and gonna murder ur kids ? !! You ain't gonna ride on him? If there is any time not to listen to Puff it's that one.

Again if you was about that life at the time you knew biggie was just a rap ? . His affiliates were official. Big wasn't the king of ? . He was prolly getting extorted like the rest of them rap ? was back in the days.

The End
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wu-Tang

Again if you was about that life at the time you knew biggie was just a rap ? . His affiliates were official. Big wasn't the king of ? . He was prolly getting extorted like the rest of them rap ? was back in the days.

The End

And Pac wasn't getting extorted by Suge?
  • Louis Devinear
    Options
    Wu-Tang

The End

And Pac wasn't getting extorted by Suge?

Yeah but on a technicality. Pac hands was tied. The ? suge bailed him out. He was dealing with that ? case. No label would touch him due to all the negative press surrounding him. So he made a deal with the devil and paid the ultimate price. His life.

The End
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No shade, but this thread doesn't make sense. How are we going to compare a record label to a rap group? Make a better comparison, girl.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No shade, but this thread doesn't make sense. How are we going to compare a record label to a rap group? Make a better comparison, girl.

facts. this old man is obsessed with pac/deathrow always trying to belittle pac .
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Death Row

Who was checking pac for dissing big, puff, and their city? ? said ? bad boy as a record label, staff, and crew. And if you down with bad boy, ? you too. Who checked pac for that? Why mobb deep never say anything until pac died?

@gee757 Pac was going to prison with Suge for parole violation. Do you always seem to read over that? Deathrow East was an idea, a nice one, but thats it. Pac was gonna be locked up had he not died and the south took over not too long after. Stop with the delusions.

? didn't your idol get robbed and shot in NYC? Wtf did he do? Nothing. Went on a dry snitching promo tour. Telling the world big and puff set him up. When he knew the whole time who it was that really jacked him. I respect the shooter. Yall respect the ? that was shot on multiple occasions and did nothin.

I notice a trend on the IC. Yall like to champion a lot loud mouth ? . ? who stay running they mouth but never do nothing.

IC favorites
    Game
    Tupac
    Camron
    Rick ross

All these ? above been selling wolf tickets for years and do nothing. All these ? have been pressed by real official NYC ? and not nary one of them ? wanted that smoke.

Your idol got got in NYC and moved all the way to a new time zone. Thats not gangsta. He got scared and ran away.

But I'll let you tell it though.

And Pac still had the whole city shook from California.
  • Louis Devinear
    Options
    Wu-Tang

? didn't your idol get robbed and shot in NYC? Wtf did he do? Nothing. Went on a dry snitching promo tour. Telling the world big and puff set him up. When he knew the whole time who it was that really jacked him. I respect the shooter. Yall respect the ? that was shot on multiple occasions and did nothin.

I notice a trend on the IC. Yall like to champion a lot loud mouth ? . ? who stay running they mouth but never do nothing.

IC favorites
    Game
    Tupac
    Camron
    Rick ross

All these ? above been selling wolf tickets for years and do nothing. All these ? have been pressed by real official NYC ? and not nary one of them ? wanted that smoke.

Your idol got got in NYC and moved all the way to a new time zone. Thats not gangsta. He got scared and ran away.

And yet got bodied on the same coast that was supposed to be holding him down/ his safe haven.

California Love huh??
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Death Row

IC favorites
    Game
    Tupac
    Camron
    Rick ross

And yet got bodied on the same coast that was supposed to be holding him down/ his safe haven.

California Love huh??

Still had y'all ? to shook to respond to a ? who was robbed in ny
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Death Row

IC favorites
    Game
    Tupac
    Camron
    Rick ross

California Love huh??

Care to look at a map and tell me where nevada borders a coast line?

Lol ? scrub
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wu-Tang
    RickyRich wrote: »

1. 2Pac was softer than a pillow. He thought Big and Puff set him up to get robbed and shot so he decided to make a diss record in retaliation? How soft is that?

2. 2Pac, Eric B, Craig Mack and Greg Nice weren't gonna get anything accomplished. Death Row East is more of a punchline to a joke than an actual record label.

3. 2Pac was going to prison for violating the terms of his bail.

lol your so obessed with pac its crazy let that man rest u ? ? . didt u get ? by a man ??? lol ? u ?

Yes, he admitted it
  • Midwest_Journalist
    Midwest_Journalist Members Posts: 321 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Death Row
    Enjoyed the first Wu-Tang Project and a few solo projects, but Death Row was a lot better.

I always wonder what Death Row could have accomplished if they left all the street ? /beef alone (and just focused on business) or if Dre & Suge remained cool.
  • Louis Devinear
    Options
    Wu-Tang
    bck145 wrote: »

IC favorites
    Game
    Tupac
    Camron
    Rick ross

California Love huh??

Lol ? scrub

? Caucasian. I know you dumb. Don't quote me no more.

Isnt Nevada and California in the same time zone? Was Pac not gunned down in las vegas? Isnt las vegas on the western part of this nation?

So WTF are you asking me? Did I say las vegas was a coastal city or a city on the west coast?

? ?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wu-Tang
    Enjoyed the first Wu-Tang Project and a few solo projects, but Death Row was a lot better.

I always wonder what Death Row could have accomplished if they left all the street ? /beef alone (and just focused on business) or if Dre & Suge remained cool.

Let's be real. Death Row only produced 3 great/classic albums: The Chronic, ? , All Eyez on Me; one good album: Dogg Food; and a bunch of meh. The Wu's first major run basically doubles that production, and they've produced good to borderline classic albums since then. You can like Death Row's music better. That's cool, but when it comes to actually putting out good music, Wu did that a lot better than Death Row.
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blind Leading The Blind....
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Wu-Tang

IC favorites
    Game
    Tupac
    Camron
    Rick ross

California Love huh??

Lol ? scrub

This is a map of the time zones in the United States

35ah24akcp5g.jpg
  • bck145
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Death Row

IC favorites
    Game
    Tupac
    Camron
    Rick ross

California Love huh??

Lol ? scrub

? Caucasian. I know you dumb. Don't quote me no more.

Isnt Nevada and California in the same time zone? Was Pac not gunned down in las vegas? Isnt las vegas on the western part of this nation?

So WTF are you asking me? Did I say las vegas was a coastal city or a city on the west coast?

? ?

You are ? a brian dead for real

You said he was shot on the west coast you ?
  • bck145
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Death Row

Let's be real. Death Row only produced 3 great/classic albums: The Chronic, ? , All Eyez on Me; one good album: Dogg Food; and a bunch of meh. The Wu's first major run basically doubles that production, and they've produced good to borderline classic albums since then. You can like Death Row's music better. That's cool, but when it comes to actually putting out good music, Wu did that a lot better than Death Row.

Death row produced at least 5 albums bettet than anything in all of wu's discography
  • bck145
    Options
    Death Row

IC favorites
    Game
    Tupac
    Camron
    Rick ross

California Love huh??

Lol ? scrub

This is a map of the time zones in the United States

35ah24akcp5g.jpg
    Time zones aint got anything to do with it
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Midwest_Journalist
    Midwest_Journalist Members Posts: 321 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Death Row

I STRONGLY have to disagree with you on that. Like I said, 36 Chambers was dope.

BUT

The Chronic, ? , Tha Dogg Pound's Dogg Food, All Eyez on Me, Makaveli > Better than any album Wu-Tang (group or solo) put out.

Entertainment wise, even Death Row's "Above the Rim" and "Murder Was the Case" Soundtrack is on the same level of 36 Chambers and better than a lot of the solo projects.

And if we're talking about Death Row after Dre left and Pac died ... yeah Wu-Tang put our better material.