Sorry Wichita State only wants to be relevant.. Maybe one day
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beezus wrote: »
    We would rather play teams like UK
    In our non con teams that look good on our resume

Sorry Wichita State only wants to be relevant.. Maybe one day
    Wack, KU just doesn't wanna get stung again. But it's cool, most of the P5 schools are like that and don't want to schedule schools in their area until they fall off lol. I hope they get to play Wichita again so they can get that ass clapped again lol.
  • So ILL
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    Please tell me what Kansas has to gain by scheduling Wichita state?

I mean why not, it makes Kansas look weak if they actually won't even schedule them.
    Super weak, bruh. Power 5 schools stay ducking ass-whoopings but stay scheduling schools they ain't got no business playing lol.
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol WSU wish they was on our level

If u ain't in this area why are u asking these questions?

The University of Kansas will always be the #1 team here

Nothing else needs to be said

9 times outta 10 KU will beat WSU

Ya'll so pressed lmao
  • Beezus
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    Please tell me what Kansas has to gain by scheduling Wichita state?

I mean why not, it makes Kansas look weak if they actually won't even schedule them.
    Super weak, bruh. Power 5 schools stay ducking ass-whoopings but stay scheduling schools they ain't got no business playing lol.

Word??? That's why we played UK a few weeks ago

Who Wichita state played since you so pressed about them
  • Beezus
    Options
    Please show they resume....
  • Beezus
    Options
    Lmaoo
    Did it for you
    Lmaooooo
    o5t4vfhwgkjs.png
  • Beezus
    Options
    Damn that's a tough schedule
  • Beezus
    Options
  • So ILL
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Lmao you act like KU is playing top 10 teams every game. Hell, South Dakota State is on Kansas' schedule, too. And Omaha just went D-I a few years ago, they can play Wichita if they can play a team that wasn't D-I a decade ago. Kansas is ducking lol.
    2017-2018-Kansas-Basketball-Schedule-612.png
  • Beezus
    Options
    Oh wait I get it
    U salty about Self leaving

STILL

Lmao
  • Beezus
    Options
  • Beezus
    Options
  • So ILL
    Options
    Oh wait I get it

STILL

Lmao
    I couldn't care less about Self leaving U of I to be honest. ? them cause they never scheduled SIU until after they fell off lol.

But I just hate how P5 schools cherry pick so much then try to flex. If I was an AD of a P5, I'd try to have all of the schools in my state on the schedule. If your ? is tight like you say then it should be food, everybody knows you're the big school anyway and it would be better than ? Omaha lol. ? playing games against schools nobody knows about, let's get some bragging rights games cracking.
  • So ILL
    Options
    aanq1qyksqce.gif
    Yo, this is my ? dude.

"? , I'm flowing straight from the survival scrolls!"
  • Beezus
    Options
  • Beezus
    Options
    Oh wait I get it

STILL

Lmao
    I couldn't care less about Self leaving U of I to be honest. ? them cause they never scheduled SIU until after they fell off lol.

But I just hate how P5 schools cherry pick so much then try to flex. If I was an AD of a P5, I'd try to have all of the schools in my state on the schedule. If your ? is tight like you say then it should be food, everybody knows you're the big school anyway and it would be better than ? Omaha lol. ? playing games against schools nobody knows about, let's get some bragging rights games cracking.

Bish that's why y'all play Mizzou

Why U all up in Kansas?
  • Beezus
    Options
  • So ILL
    Options
    Oh wait I get it

STILL

Lmao

Bish that's why y'all play Mizzou

Why U all up in Kansas?
    We don't play them, Illinois does. And I'm in Kansas cause I can be. Why you in Kansas? Lol.
  • Beezus
    Options
    Cuz I'm an alumni that's why

ncrt0kg09ezy.gif
  • So ILL
    Options
    Cuz I'm an alumni that's why

ncrt0kg09ezy.gif
    Well, be a disgruntled alumna and tell your scary-ass AD to put them on the schedule. Omaha, what the ? lol smh.
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel the same way. Ohio State never put us on the schedule or Xavier for that matter. Even when they had that good run not to long ago. ? them because they know who runs the state on the basketball level.
  • So ILL
    Options
    bigev240 wrote: »
    I feel the same way. Ohio State never put us on the schedule or Xavier for that matter. Even when they had that good run not to long ago. ? them because they know who runs the state on the basketball level.
    Yeah, that's the lamest ? to have competition in your backyard and dodge them. Who's your school, bruh?
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ASU and UA are doing this with Grand Canyon University. They got a solid team, sneaky come tournament time if they get in
  • So ILL
    Options
    ASU and UA are doing this with Grand Canyon University. They got a solid team, sneaky come tournament time if they get in
    They all do that, Illinois ducked SIU in football and basketball for the longest until after they fell off. They could've played each other in the tournament in like 2007, but Illinois lost their game lol.