• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Is anything ever black ppl fault?

instead of blaming try understanding..

u ? wanna be white so ? bad.

Too many ? don't want the system to change, they just want to be the ones benefiting from it. They don't want to be white as much as they want the benefits that being white brings
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    okaay wrote: »
    I read this whole ? so let me get this straight.

? do what ever you want, it ain’t your fault it’s the system!

... the system you knew was in place waiting on your ?

I hope y’all teaching y’all kids better.

who said that??

It didn’t go 17 pages cause ? agreed.

Denzel’s comments “it starts at home”, “? need fathers”, “can’t blame the system”, “stop making it so easy”.

Y’all acting like there’s no truth in that. Instead you ? got offended and looked for an excuse to why he’s wrong.

If you wanna talk about the system, that’s one thing, but to act like what type of life you choose to live don’t go hand in hand with where you end up is another.

? know the evils out there but tell me you not warning your own? If they do ? up, tell me it’s not they fault.

lets see..
    Gangs only became prevelant and a problem in the black community when this system took out the Panther Party..

basically MALE LEADERSHIP! then the same system pumped drugs into that community..

if we were ALLOWED TO ? HAVE A HOME TO BEGIN WIT then the ? he talkin would hold merit.

but we know thats not the case right!?

So knowing what you know now, if any ? came up under you fell victim to the system, you think he should shoulder some of that blame?

• okaay
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

who said that??

Exactly - but this MF claim he "read this whole ? ".

Where the quote at where somebody said that - if you "read this whole ? " ?

A ? said it to you. You tap danced around it to defend your point.

Quotes MF.

No thanks.

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Is anything ever black ppl fault?

instead of blaming try understanding..

u ? wanna be white so ? bad.

Too many ? don't want the system to change, they just want to be the ones benefiting from it. They don't want to be white as much as they want the benefits that being white brings

which is why i said they blame to not have to recognize their “priviledge”

like the whites..

who are u today?!
    u sure u okay ? !? lol
  • CapitalB
    Options
    and i knew yo lesbian ass wasnt gonna agree wit the “? ” part @blackrain hahaha

im jus surprised we actually agree at all. lol
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

who said that??

Quotes MF.

No thanks.

Right, then ? .
  • okaay
    Options

who said that??

Quotes MF.

No thanks.

Right, then ? .

Yes sir!

• CapitalB
    Options

who said that??

Denzel’s comments “it starts at home”, “? need fathers”, “can’t blame the system”, “stop making it so easy”.

Y’all acting like there’s no truth in that. Instead you ? got offended and looked for an excuse to why he’s wrong.

If you wanna talk about the system, that’s one thing, but to act like what type of life you choose to live don’t go hand in hand with where you end up is another.

? know the evils out there but tell me you not warning your own? If they do ? up, tell me it’s not they fault.

lets see..
    Gangs only became prevelant and a problem in the black community when this system took out the Panther Party..

basically MALE LEADERSHIP! then the same system pumped drugs into that community..

if we were ALLOWED TO ? HAVE A HOME TO BEGIN WIT then the ? he talkin would hold merit.

So knowing what you know now, if any ? came up under you fell victim to the system, you think he should shoulder some of that blame?

it aint about “blame” i cant blame a ? for HOWEVER he tries..

why?! cause i ? understand why he did it..
    even if he doesnt understand why he did it.
    cause jus keepin it a buck..

most muthafuckas dont.

but me havin been on both sides of the fence i can reflect.. and i now have understanding LATER on in age..

those under me wont be subjected to the same ? i was but they aint who we talkin about.. we talkin about the muthafuckas still in the trenches.

id never blame them.. pitty them.. sure.. but BLAME!? knowin they was put there and the government alotting resources to keep them there!!?

what kind of ? would i be!!?

and u still aint address ? i said ? ..

WHAT ? HOME!!?
    the home they continuously come in and blow the ? up soon as we start to pick up the pieces and put it back together!!?
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why are these discussions always so binary

i'd agree character is formed in the home, formed by your environment, by your family. but when those building blocks of character were destroyed/crippled by poverty, chronic unemployment, racism and bad government policy for hundreds of years .... what you get is broken homes for generations

and when you have a justice system that tends to disproportionately police, harass, arrest, punish one segment of the population more than another, you are going to create more broken homes and perpetuate more systemic inequalities

would things be better if parents could do more and ppl made better decisions? yes. obviously. but it's unrealistic to argue the average person can overcome the effects of racism; living in a poor neighborhoods with ? schools and high crime rates; a poor diet..... especially when working class/ poor parents generally lack the time, money and education required to parent efficiently in america

LPast wrote: »
    in this thread we got The Blacks vs The BACs hahaha

Damn I gotta be a bac because I don't depend on white people for my freedom? LMAO...

You make it too easy...

stawp

living in america means appeasing some white folk is required, considering we have to live among quite a few

and don't act like with one false report you couldn't be thrown in prison, or for decades well into the late 40s, after slavery supposedly ended, blk ppl by the thousands arrested and thrown into prison or labor camps for "crimes" such as homelessness or loitering

it's about holding the systems and ppl responsible for the creation and outcome of these systems accountable

• blackrain
    Options
    Because the phrase "deserve ? " will never be true...but your overall point is true in terms of who people hold more accountable for ? . I think goes back into a reoccurring theme which is people know they're the ones responsible for putting these politicians in place either through action or inaction thus meaning blaming them is also blaming themselves and their ? decision making...and people hate personal accountability. A sports team you don't put that together yourself so it's easier to blame w/o guilt. A movie you not writing the script so if it sucks it ain't your fault. Just the same theme coming up over and over again
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sunlord wrote: »
    In this thread WE have a criminal defending criminal activity....... why am I not surprised.

i cant discredit anything this man is sayin in this thread so ill jus attempt to discredit the man thats sayin it.

we know ? ? ..

we know..

? all the ? you said in this thread i discredited already
  • CapitalB
    Options
    In this thread WE have a criminal defending criminal activity....... why am I not surprised.

i cant discredit anything this man is sayin in this thread so ill jus attempt to discredit the man thats sayin it.

we know ? ? ..

we know..

? all the ? you said in this thread i discredited already

new name..

same ? ? .
  • CapitalB
    Options
    and in comes @Madame_CJSkywalker basically sayin the same ? im sayin..

if zzombie wasnt in here bein the ? ? that he is id think somethin or someone broke the IC today! hahahaha
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Because the phrase "deserve ? " will never be true...but your overall point is true in terms of who people hold more accountable for ? . I think goes back into a reoccurring theme which is people know they're the ones responsible for putting these politicians in place either through action or inaction thus meaning blaming them is also blaming themselves and their ? decision making...and people hate personal accountability. A sports team you don't put that together yourself so it's easier to blame w/o guilt. A movie you not writing the script so if it sucks it ain't your fault. Just the same theme coming up over and over again

well they sayin ? “deserve jail” its basically the same ? ..

but because u identify wit the female u wont allow urself to see the correlation.
  • 7figz
    edited December 2017
    Options
    It's a damn shame when you got @CapitalB, @blackrain, and @Madame_CJSkywalker all on the same page and you still in here not gettin' the ? .
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

i'd agree character is formed in the home, formed by your environment, by your family. but when those building blocks of character were destroyed/crippled by poverty, chronic unemployment, racism and bad government policy for hundreds of years .... what you get is broken homes for generations

and when you have a justice system that tends to disproportionately police, harass, arrest, punish one segment of the population more than another, you are going to create more broken homes and perpetuate more systemic inequalities

would things be better if parents could do more and ppl made better decisions? yes. obviously. but it's unrealistic to argue the average person can overcome the effects of racism; living in a poor neighborhoods with ? schools and high crime rates; a poor diet..... especially when working class/ poor parents generally lack the time, money and education required to parent efficiently in america

Damn I gotta be a bac because I don't depend on white people for my freedom? LMAO...

You make it too easy...

stawp

living in america means appeasing some white folk is required, considering we have to live among quite a few

and don't act like with one false report you couldn't be thrown in prison, or for decades well into the late 40s, after slavery supposedly ended, blk ppl by the thousands arrested and thrown into prison or labor camps for "crimes" such as homelessness or loitering

it's about holding the systems and ppl responsible for the creation and outcome of these systems accountable

So it's unrealistic to expect people to be strong??? and not fall to the traps of their environment. History is what it is and that won't change so we cannot keep using history as an excuse. If a parent cannot effectively disciple their children then it's their fault not the systems and when those children grow up if they continue to ? up then it's their fault not the systems.

THE SYSTEM is unfair but life has never been fair and never will be.
  • okaay
    Options

who said that??

lets see..

it aint about “blame” i cant blame a ? for HOWEVER he tries..

why?! cause i ? understand why he did it..
    even if he doesnt understand why he did it.
    cause jus keepin it a buck..

most muthafuckas dont.

but me havin been on both sides of the fence i can reflect.. and i now have understanding LATER on in age..

those under me wont be subjected to the same ? i was but they aint who we talkin about.. we talkin about the muthafuckas still in the trenches.

id never blame them.. pitty them.. sure.. but BLAME!? knowin they was put there and the government alotting resources to keep them there!!?

what kind of ? would i be!!?

and u still aint address ? i said ? ..

WHAT ? HOME!!?
    the home they continuously come in and blow the ? up soon as we start to pick up the pieces and put it back together!!?

I don’t get what you saying. You saying ? shouldn’t strive to be better because in the end, white people wont let us?

My ? is, how is it that a ? who believes that taking care of ourselves is a good place to start wrong.

The answer can’t be because the white man won’t let us. If so we not who we say we are.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    It's a damn shame when you got @CapitalB, @blackrain, and @Madame_CJSkywalker all on the same page and you still in here not gettin' the ? .

? u too! we dont always see eye to eye. lol
  • CapitalB
    Options

You make it too easy...

stawp

So it's unrealistic to expect people to be strong??? and not fall to the traps of their environment. History is what it is and that won't change so we cannot keep using history as an excuse. If a parent cannot effectively disciple their children then it's their fault not the systems and when those children grow up if they continue to ? up then it's their fault not the systems.

THE SYSTEM is unfair but life has never been fair and never will be.

VERY u ? !
  • okaay
    Options

Lol, I don’t know you ? .
  • CapitalB
    Options
    its another group of people who say ? like “well i never had a problem wit the police so ‘them people’ must be doin somethin wrong.”

say ? like “well i made it they have no excuse.”

yeh..
    u ? is BACs.
  • 7figz
    edited December 2017
    Options

Facts. I meant to put me in there too.

I done went at it before wit all TREE-a-yall.

sddefault.jpg#404_is_fine
  • CapitalB
    Options

Facts. I meant to put me in there too.

I done went at it with all TREE of yall.

sddefault.jpg#404_is_fine

i really tried to stay away from this ? and today i started goin through the pages and even on pg 2 that ? ? a.mann said some real ? .

this ? shouldnt be up for debate on a black hiphop site.

these BACs suffer from stockholmes or somethin..
  • blackrain
    Options

but because u identify wit the female u wont allow urself to see the correlation.

No because there is some ? that you do deserve jail over...like let's say ? somebody...but in no way does a person ever deserve to be ? . It's not the same thing
  • CapitalB
    Options

No because there is some ? that you do deserve jail over...like let's say ? somebody...but in no way does a person ever deserve to be ? . It's not the same thing

in no way do black people deserve the ? they been subjected to and act out of as a consequence..