AllHipHop.com

Options

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cant even figure that new site out..

is it all based on articles.?? is the gamble to leverage the community for clicks/revenue??
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Maywood wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    @Sion does the new allhiphop have an ill pix section?

Not the same way we have here but if you can start the threads over there we can spark the seed that will become greatness.

crzz1qppim0g.jpeg
    Max. wrote: »
    You know you shady when even Jesse Jackson's Fraud ass dont even ? with you

:D

24e84kj.jpg

Chris rock in fear of his life n ?

345mtdd.jpg

switched at birth or someone momma lying or daddy was on a "business" trip
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    @Sion does the new allhiphop have an ill pix section?

Not the same way we have here but if you can start the threads over there we can spark the seed that will become greatness.

It's a damn shame.
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why didnt they just move the these forums to the new site?
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »

The Maven is a collection of a lot of different sites not just AHH and it looks like they all have to be designed according to TheMavens format
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaooo damn ima miss this
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Somebody gunna spam the maven ? all the way ? up. ? going to make ? ? around and dig up hmtl codes ... nighas DO know white Jew hackers like ktulu was still floating around on here ... they shut this down all they want to
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

is it all based on articles.?? is the gamble to leverage the community for clicks/revenue??

no one knows how to work that ? .

it tries to be too many things at once; a message board, twitter, IG, pinterest, tmz......i dont know whats new or old or relevant or what has been replied to. there is no flow or any intuitiveness whatsoever.

This!

New site is too much of everything. They need to cancel the move. Please!
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »

This. Hence why I'm tryna solicit an asking price for the forum itself. I got $25 for the whole thing.

:joy:
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its been real, started on this site back in 02 and this place helped me ? time while at work:

- Iroc and Mistaphil beefing and wanted to meet up to throw hands in Cali
    - Eza and ShadowPrince beefing and wanted to throw hands in Detroit
    - Leynossio and ODeisel wilding out
    - Yoso thickness
    - Damn near every thread being turned into a Nas v Jay Z thread at the height of Blueprint / Stillmatic era
    - ? losing they minds when Nas and Jay patched it up on stage
    - Nas Lost posts
    - G Unit having its own subforum in the Reason
    - ? Itch getting exposed as a cook in Las Vegas when he was on here fronting like he was damn near rich
    - too many exposures to count
    - Time Clock Killaz
    - Numerous site reboots, hacking, lost post counts, etc
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn I'm gone have to stop posting, don't know my email pw, so I can't make an account over there
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    313 wayz wrote: »
    Its been real, started on this site back in 02 and this place helped me ? time while at work:

- Yoso thickness
    - Damn near every thread being turned into a Nas v Jay Z thread at the height of Blueprint / Stillmatic era
    - Nas Lost posts
    - ? Itch getting exposed as a cook in Las Vegas when he was on here fronting like he was damn near rich
    - Time Clock Killaz

Took it back!
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ablackweb forum seems aight tho, guess ill be going there, but damn ill miss this ? for real, goat forum
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Would like to give @Sion props for his modding and powerful posting. He put me on to Twin Shadow, and from listening to him i found a bunch of other great music.

Sion is also kinda responsible for putting illpix on to the Westbrook sisters. Someone made a thread asking if Crystal was a butta face then it got deleted a couple days later. I made a thread asking what happened to it because i didnt know the girls name. If it wasnt for Sion actually bringing it back, I would of never found more pics of her and discovered her sisters, then posted them in illpix.

Cant help to wonder, how many other times, similar scenarios played out like this, that kept this site great.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

shooting-yourself-in-the-foot.jpg
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    313 wayz wrote: »

- Yoso thickness
    - Nas Lost posts
    - Time Clock Killaz

Only a few here have any ideal.....Great Scott!

I'll admit I made a lil bid,but couldn't turn her away from the dark side of force...
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    yo...the redirect is within the next week or so. the current IC will become read-only, and all new posts will be on the new allhiphop.com

I already know... "it's the end of the world/end of the IC/end of AHH/I'm out/I'm headed to another site" etc. we obviously prefer y'all stay, but y'all may decide to leave. that's your prerogative.

both the IC and AHH will go on. for every upgrade we've had, ERYBODY ? about it at first, then grew to like it. that's happened without fail, except for just one time...and in that one time, erybody's ? got hacked, so...ppl liked the site, but still hated it. the game's the game.

I'm not happy about the prospect of possibly losing some folks. hoping for those who do leave, they decide to come back. every upgrade the IC's ever had was always hated, and we're not expecting differently this time.

the feedback that was given earlier has been applied. all of it won't be visible until after the redirect. even so, there's still gonna be a crowd of ppl who won't be satisfied. again, both the IC and AHH will go on.

accounts have already gone over. post counts will go over. reactions won't : ( at least, at first. some of the forums won't make it over (think Growing Pains), but it will be the IC.

I know there's other concerns...@grouchygreg is tuned in to this thread, anyone can @ him, or hit him via pm. I'm also gonna post a mini-FAQ in this thread.

my bad in advance for us all having to get reacquainted in a new spot, but this'll be temporary, and the IC will go on.
    What site is ? moving to?

BoxDen

I don't know about that breh. It's not 2007 anymore.

Yall trippin, BX lit
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? I would have seriously invested in an IC app and if yall didnt need the money I would have paid a few bucks to download said app. Quality over quantity.

@Sion bredren, give us some insight

IC has an ios app out now, an android version is on the way

I downloaded that app a long time ago. ? didnt work. Was a ? .
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    yo...the redirect is within the next week or so. the current IC will become read-only, and all new posts will be on the new allhiphop.com

I already know... "it's the end of the world/end of the IC/end of AHH/I'm out/I'm headed to another site" etc. we obviously prefer y'all stay, but y'all may decide to leave. that's your prerogative.

both the IC and AHH will go on. for every upgrade we've had, ERYBODY ? about it at first, then grew to like it. that's happened without fail, except for just one time...and in that one time, erybody's ? got hacked, so...ppl liked the site, but still hated it. the game's the game.

I'm not happy about the prospect of possibly losing some folks. hoping for those who do leave, they decide to come back. every upgrade the IC's ever had was always hated, and we're not expecting differently this time.

the feedback that was given earlier has been applied. all of it won't be visible until after the redirect. even so, there's still gonna be a crowd of ppl who won't be satisfied. again, both the IC and AHH will go on.

accounts have already gone over. post counts will go over. reactions won't : ( at least, at first. some of the forums won't make it over (think Growing Pains), but it will be the IC.

I know there's other concerns...@grouchygreg is tuned in to this thread, anyone can @ him, or hit him via pm. I'm also gonna post a mini-FAQ in this thread.

my bad in advance for us all having to get reacquainted in a new spot, but this'll be temporary, and the IC will go on.
    What site is ? moving to?

BoxDen

I don't know about that breh. It's not 2007 anymore.

Yall trippin, BX lit

Bx is a trump supporters paradise.

Don't even know why those ? are on a hip hop site

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What bout a Reddit IC. you can have all the relevant subforums as well i mean the structure is different but its user friendly
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you get banned on boxden so fast
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn this ? really coming to end . this site kept me busy during my boring classes in college/uni
This discussion has been closed.