Illegal Immigration: Why do black people support Latinos and not our own countrymen?

Options
Fooley
Fooley Members Posts: 1,467 ✭✭
edited July 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Why do black people take the side of Mexicans and other Latinos who come into our country illegally?

Comments

• Fooley
    Fooley Members Posts: 1,467 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Slide2.jpg

As you can see, they owned more slaves than white Americans.
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Just a thought.......
    Maybe cuz there are plenty of non latino immigrants, but the focus is just on the latinos.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Injustice anywhere means no justice everywhere. Or something like that!
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    mexicans =/= spaniards/Portuguese bruh
  • the_underground
    the_underground Members Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I don't think that most people who come over here are descendants of Spanish slave owners, since a majority of Mexicans are of indigenous heritage or mestizos. Don't understand what the ? the point is of this thread. It has nothing to do with the economic and political oppression that is happening right now. Black and Brown should be fighting against a common enemy. Besides, one attack on on minority group breeds an attack on another group.
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    who else gonna bring the drugs over ? .. Think!

motivatorddc0c476c5c3d1.jpg
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Cuz they are misguided. Im all for people findin freedom and all but if you not goin to come here legally you got to go, PLAIN & SIMPLE
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? them spics. bring all that ms-13 ? and killin ? . im all for them gettin sent back and racial profilin. hell they got they own country let them fix that muthafucka up.
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    What the ? is the point of this thread?
  • QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    who else gonna bring the drugs over ? .. Think!

motivatorddc0c476c5c3d1.jpg

lmao............
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Its funny how theses ? are always yappin bout the War On Terror but yet FAIL FAIL to see how havein an OPEN BORDER Destroys that whole line of ? ridderick they use!
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? said ridderick

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ROFL
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Its funny how theses ? are always yappin bout the War On Terror but yet FAIL FAIL to see how havein an OPEN BORDER Destroys that whole line of ? ridderick they use!

you do realize that racially profiling latinos would mean asking each and every person if they're an illegal immigrant...either that or you're just gonna let the other millions of latinos in that don't look Mexican slip right by because they "look latino"
  • SoutCity
    edited July 2010
    Options

I don't think they want any heavy tension with Mexico. ? is to close to home.
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Portuguese & Spaniards = European white people who rapes many of the natives in south-north america and the carib islands creating mexicans-puerto ricans-dominicans-cubans brasilians guyanese argentinians chilenas colombians panamanians etc etc etc etc etc

point is, whites are the illegal aliens and the anchor babies.. not the natives they ? and mixed with.
  • QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    yo real talk
    i ? with the immigrants and all that
    i aint got no beef with them
  • SoutCity
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Mr. AJ wrote: »
    Portuguese & Spaniards = European white people who rapes many of the natives in south-north america and the carib islands creating mexicans-puerto ricans-dominicans-cubans brasilians guyanese argentinians chilenas colombians panamanians etc etc etc etc etc

point is, whites are the illegal aliens and the anchor babies.. not the natives they ? and mixed with.

You are actually the smartest poster in this thread. What the the others fail to realize is that, these people were here first.
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I support them....thats just me though
  • elzo69
    elzo69 Confirm Email Posts: 2,707 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    mrsoutcity wrote: »
    I don't think they want any heavy tension with Mexico. ? is to close to home.

I think America's been there done that .
  • elzo69
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? said ridderick

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ROFL

This got me rolling lol
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    maybe I should go bald so they don't see my wavy hair and kick me out smh....sooo does that mean wesley snipes maynot want to go to Arizona anytime soon...may get sent to Africa smh
  • SoutCity
    edited July 2010
    Options
    elzo69 wrote: »
    I think America's been there done that .

Yea when they was stealing them ? land. I think the US is too smart to start any war too close to home.
  • elzo69
    edited July 2010
    Options
    mrsoutcity wrote: »
    Yea when they was stealing them ? land. I think the US is too smart to start any war too close to home.

Manifest destiny my dude they fought for it and someone lost. dnt mind me im just bored.
  • ceothachosen1
    ceothachosen1 Members Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i mean if ur talking about mexicans california, new mexico, arizona, texas, etc were all part of mexico so how you gonna kick them off they own land? and the only people who didnt migrate to america are native americans and african americans so this ? is hypocrisy at its finest
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Damn so who is REdderick. Is he here illegally?