Word just getting around about Craig Petties. So he was bigger than Meech?

Options
blank..
blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in The Reason
I heard Yo Gotti name drop this cat..

This dude left behind a small countrys bank and more exotic cars than you can fit on a cargo ship.

And he was half brother of DJ Paul.

So this ? financed their rise to fame and an Oscar more than likely..

Word is he is linked to the Lorenzen Wright murder.

Even though he is locked up.

Comments

• edogz818
    edogz818 Members Posts: 164
    edited August 2010
    Options
    " Now you took a fall, Now you make collect calls , stuffing your chops, with slop in the messhal.
    Your girl's on the street living lower than low, she done smoked up your product & spent your doe,
    Oh & for the boots, since you been gone, she been getting it on , with your man Rashawn.
    Now he's wearing all your clothes & he's driving your Benz & to make it more foul , you used to be best friends..."
    Grand Daddy I.U. " Behind Bars

I'm sure , to MEECH in jail, it don't matter who is or was bigger.
    ? , I'm out & it dont matter

P.S.
    Irv Gotti never met a nut he wouldn't ride.
    http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2010/jun/27/blood-trade-craig-petties-drug-business-memphis/

$mart money says he will turn snitch before it's over.
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • edogz818
    edogz818 Members Posts: 164
    edited September 2010
    Options
    what about Leon "BIG BUNNY" Claiborne?

No one can ever get as Big as Leon " Big Bunny " Claiborne!
    The nickel Bag king!!!!!

That dude was so ruthless...he punched puppies & choked cats!
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    edogz818 wrote: »
    " Now you took a fall, Now you make collect calls , stuffing your chops, with slop in the messhal.
    Your girl's on the street living lower than low, she done smoked up your product & spent your doe,
    Oh & for the boots, since you been gone, she been getting it on , with your man Rashawn.
    Now he's wearing all your clothes & he's driving your Benz & to make it more foul , you used to be best friends..."
    Grand Daddy I.U. " Behind Bars

I'm sure , to MEECH in jail, it don't matter who is or was bigger.
    ? , I'm out & it dont matter

P.S.
    Irv Gotti never met a nut he wouldn't ride.
    http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2010/jun/27/blood-trade-craig-petties-drug-business-memphis/

$mart money says he will turn snitch before it's over.

snitch on who?
    do you even know who Lil Craig is, ? ?
  • ratchet bity
    ratchet bity Members Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    blank.. wrote: »

This dude left behind a small countrys bank and more exotic cars than you can fit on a cargo ship.

dude was serving big meech and nem so yea he was bigger saw some documentry on da ? he da number 1 gd
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

he financed nothing this is Paul's lil brother when 3-6 came out in 88,89,90 Petties wasn't even selling dope then. He did sell to Meech though.

That ? got 9 life sentences

• antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mc317 wrote: »

he financed nothing this is Paul's lil brother when 3-6 came out in 88,89,90 Petties wasn't even selling dope then. He did sell to Meech though.

That ? got 9 life sentences

so it sounds more like 36 was financing the lil bro !! lol i was wondering how these cats was still out here driving phantoms in a drought LOL !!!! joke hope the hip hop police aint watching lOL !!
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stay away from Lil Craig
    Claimin you his friend hoe
    All up in my brother's face
    Knowin you wanna be him hoe
    ? don't ? wit you
    ? tryna ? you
    Everybody know you the police
    So we gon peel you
    The real don't feel you
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Craig had more money than meech
  • mr.october
    mr.october Members Posts: 340 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U ever heard of Frank Matthews? Bmf ain't the first or last of anything. Who cares who did what anyway. None of y'all are dealing n they all in jail or dead.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aint nobody made more than meech with drugs...every other drug dealer controlled their city...that ? controlled multiple states...he was the first black person who actually supplied everybody like the columbians, thats why the police was saying at first they thought it was ah myth what BMF was doing...he was the main plug for multiple states

Meech should b able to run atl from the inside, this small fickle ass city, but he don't jt do
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    aint nobody made more than meech with drugs...every other drug dealer controlled their city...that ? controlled multiple states...he was the first black person who actually supplied everybody like the columbians, thats why the police was saying at first they thought it was ah myth what BMF was doing...he was the main plug for multiple states

Meech should b able to run atl from the inside, this small fickle ass city, but he don't jt do

Who says he isn't.......

Think about it :)
  • _God_
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »

Who says he isn't.......

Where u at in the city? Jus askin
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DUDE WAS A SNITCH IF IM NOT MISTAKEN
  • jazzybella
    Options

Who says he isn't.......

I'm downtown, come take me to lunch ;;)
  • _God_
    Options

Who says he isn't.......

Meet me at the westend mall
  • jazzybella
    Options

Who says he isn't.......

Sir, I'm in savannah not Atlanta and you gonna tell me to meet you at the mall so you can buy me $5 Chinese plate with chopsticks and say Bon Appetite like I'm suppose to be impressed [-X
  • _God_
    Options

Who says he isn't.......

Sir, I'm in savannah not Atlanta and you gonna tell me to meet you at the mall so you can buy me $5 Chinese plate with chopsticks and say Bon Appetite like I'm suppose to be impressed [-X

I'm at my booth I own it n I was gonna get u subway
  • jazzybella
    Options

Who says he isn't.......

I'm at my booth I own it n I was gonna get u subway

Aww man, I love subway
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATL_DRO wrote: »
    DUDE WAS A SNITCH IF IM NOT MISTAKEN
    Sentenced to 9 life sentences with possibility of no parole, I highly doubt it but I guess this could be the first. :/