Which rapper you think got exposed the hardest?

Options

Comments

• DaPrinciplez
    DaPrinciplez Members Posts: 1,148
    edited August 2010
    Options
    BiLLZ333 wrote: »
    its not that ross was a CO...its that he was too ashamed of it himself and rapped up in a false persona that he tried to lie about it. said it was completely untrue. until mofuckas popped out paystubs and time sheets LMAO. so thats some of the fakest ? ive seen. all dude had to say was YEA I WAS A CO.....HOW U THINK I GOT THE GOOD PLUG....BOSSS and even i woulda been like ok. But the fact that he lied until he couldnt and people still really ? with him is amazing to me

Thats exactly how I see it too. EXACTLY how I see it.

S'all good though, I used to buy Ross albums, till that all happend.....now I download.

It's not like I ever believed his story, it's the fact he couldn't be real with himself and respect his fans enough to just come clean, it's the princple of the ? .
  • fdouglass
    fdouglass Members Posts: 548
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Officer Rickey
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    internet nerds that care deeply about rappers getting exposed stay gettin exposed the hardest

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

getting all emotional and ? .

I said it once and i say it again

if your so sad that a rapper you like lied about something and your so emotionally invested, you caught feelings.

Get over game, em, 50, Ross, any rapper who ever lied and enjoy the f****** music.
  • Mvpbrodie93
    edited August 2010
    Options
    See when I think of exposure, it supposed to destroy your career. That determines how hard the exposure was.

Wayne with the kissing his dad-that was bad, but es still the hottest rapper in the game and sold 1 million copies in one week withthe Carter 3. An Carter 4 is gonna go platinum
    eminem was exposed with racist tapes, he's gon on to do a successful movie, win an Oscar stay goin play and awarded artist o the decade

Rick Ross was exposed as a liar but he's making solid music right now wth the industry cosigning the he'll out of him.

So when I think of exposed the more your career takes a nosedive, the harder that exposure was.

I would nominate vanilla ice. After his exposure, he went from diamond albums to being a ? .
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    T-Rel wrote: »
    i'll say rick ross b/c how you gonna rap about selling drugs and ? and you was a CO...smh..

See this is the ? that gets me. Ya'lls hustle is straight backwards.It would be easier to get connections and sell weight as a C.O. Where do ya'll think the drugs in prion come from? You got a legit hustle and a side hustle...Only hip hop fans hate a ? having a job, like every cat on this site dont got a 9-5 job.. And im sure he made more money being a C.O. than some of ya'll working at a retaurant or cleaning toilets. C.Os DONT ARREST PEOPLE YOUNGINS!
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    First the redneck)

Does anybody remember a guy named Vanilla Ice that got ran out of Hiphop and was never heard of again after selling an 11 million copy album!?!?!?

Is it any question who got exposed the hardest????

That dude lost his career, his credibility, and his sobriety...everybody else on that list is still moving units.

Vanilla Ice still tours and makes a good amount of money...he was in Dubai a few months ago. And hes cleaned up. He was never credible to begin with though.

Its gotta be little wayne. Alot of cats have written rhymes for him he kisses and calls a man his daddy that aint his daddy, he's a fake blood, baby makes more off him than he does and he's making babies with anything he can.... Im just waiting on the IRS to get him
  • I'm THAT guy...
    I'm THAT guy... Members Posts: 2,544
    edited August 2010
    Options
    It gotta be Dipset. After Cease showed that Rucker footage it was downhill from there.
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    It gotta be Dipset. After Cease showed that Rucker footage it was downhill from there.

I honesty couldn't make out anythin credible to discredit the dips off that footage.maybe wasnt lookin hard enuff.jus a bunch of ppl runnin about a basketball court

I would say Game for that change of heart ? .suprised his homies stuck by after that ?
  • jonathand
    jonathand Members Posts: 3,144
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The fact that Eminem isn't leading this thread is proof that all you self-proclaimed "real ? ' are no more than door mats for the whiteman. I wonder how many of you ass backwards ? actually purchased Recovery???
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited August 2010
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Sorry bro, Gee, cuzzy brother man.....the most offensive part bout that was the way he rapped.

Nah ok, on a serious note.

Maybe it's coz I'm white that I don't get why you trippin so hard.....is this really what made you think Eminem was "the white KKK devil master"? Is there more?

Dude.....wasn't he like 16 when he made them?

Hahahahahahahaha that can't be it. There has to be more of a reason right?

H-rap? Is that why you don't like Eminem? ? ....really? Thats all it took? hahahaha

lol@ u xposin ya tru COLORZ smh....ya white & not even from emerica so wtf r u even worried about this ? fa? cuz u could neva understand this EMERICAN ? ...ova herr n emerica racist azz white redneckz like feminem have no damn biznizz makin a dime off of black musik after sayin sum kkk ? on them freestylez..only a COOON would 4give that redneck fa that ? thatz y that devil feminem hid those racist tapez from da black community till benzino forced that redneck 2 tell da truth about his kkk past cuz that redneck knew blax would not 4give him fa that ? ....that ? is worst then anythang any black rapper has lied about till this day again ya white & ya not even from this country so u should not worry about this ? cuz u will neva understand da relationship blax & whitez have n this country! & another therr is no proof of feminem bein 16 when he made them racist tapez & therr is no proof of that imganery blk girlfriend so ? that noise ya outta ya league!
    That's how I feel about how Gee, H-rap, whoever hates Eminem just for those tapes.

The dude did it when he was maaaad young, so young he can't even rap haha and out of anger bout that black girl at his school, he made mad apologies. It ain't like he walks round sayin ? or ni99er now, he doesn't even say ? now days or since he's been famous......let alone, ni99er.

Ya'll some ? tryin to justify why you mad that a white man runs the game.....admit it, you don't like him coz he's white, it ain't coz the ? he said on those tapes, that garbage.

You need to be real with yaself before you can be real with anyone else.....

I see through you Gee757.

nah i c u through cuz ya white & ya not from emerica so u have no biznizz worryin or speakin on ? !
    jonathand wrote: »
    The fact that Eminem isn't leading this thread is proof that all you self-proclaimed "real ? ' are no more than door mats for the whiteman. I wonder how many of you ass backwards ? actually purchased Recovery???

PREEEEACH! this ? ? is scary 2 c on this site u cant even trust ya own kind itz like alot of blax on herr think just like that sell out muuunkey ? cuuurly cuz they wanna attack a BLACK MAN like ross fa lyin but they will let a WHITE KLANSMEN slide wit a lie da ? is fuukin stupid!
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    bigrizz wrote: »
    Vanilla Ice still tours and makes a good amount of money...he was in Dubai a few months ago. And hes cleaned up. He was never credible to begin with though.

Its gotta be little wayne. Alot of cats have written rhymes for him he kisses and calls a man his daddy that aint his daddy, he's a fake blood, baby makes more off him than he does and he's making babies with anything he can.... Im just waiting on the IRS to get him

LiL Wayne
    is at the height of his popularity, he dropped a triple platinum HipHop album AFTER the kiss
    the exposure of the kiss had zero effect on his popularity, in fact he sold MORE records.

Vanilla Ice was banished from Hiphop forever after being one of the biggest selling HipHop artists of all time
    can you see the difference in the effect their exposures had on their rap careers??????
  • hrap-120
    edited August 2010
    Options
    genstasia wrote: »
    But if u know all of this how come he doesnt? Because he lied about his previous employment on several occasions... Every dude who ever knew a street dude that knew a street dude knows this common knowledge.... Suburbain kids watch OZ knew this so why Mr Rozay didnt? This is why i say he's fake if u didnt know this why am i suppose to be convinced ur connected and u was doin all of this?

So you advocate a person dry-snitching on themselves about criminal activity while a State employee???

Silly girl, Ricardo Rozay told a lie, and you have also told lies, but you dont go around calling yourself fake now do you???
  • Mvpbrodie93
    edited August 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »

LiL Wayne
    is at the height of his popularity, he dropped a triple platinum HipHop album AFTER the kiss
    the exposure of the kiss had zero effect on his popularity, in fact he sold MORE records.

Vanilla Ice was banished from Hiphop forever after being one of the biggest selling HipHop artists of all time
    can you see the difference in the effect their exposures had on their rap careers??????

True the more negative affect it had on your career, the bigger the exposure. Wayne got stronger after that
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    bigrizz wrote: »
    See this is the ? that gets me. Ya'lls hustle is straight backwards.It would be easier to get connections and sell weight as a C.O. Where do ya'll think the drugs in prion come from? You got a legit hustle and a side hustle...Only hip hop fans hate a ? having a job, like every cat on this site dont got a 9-5 job.. And im sure he made more money being a C.O. than some of ya'll working at a retaurant or cleaning toilets. C.Os DONT ARREST PEOPLE YOUNGINS!

i see your point, but the ? just came off as fakeas hell to me, the way he tried to deny and hide it
  • Pretty Fred
    Pretty Fred Members Posts: 1,007 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Ricky Rawse Da Applesauce Bawse

wins by default.
  • gee757
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i like how da wiggerz & coonz come n herr talkin about ross but they dont even mention da KLANSMEN smh
  • Mvpbrodie93
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Ricky Rawse Da Applesauce Bawse

wins by default.
    When he lied it was bad but his career is bigger now then it ever has been. He's got the industry on his back and just dropped a solid album.
    If your "exposure" doesn't effect your career then it's not a big exposure
  • Mvpbrodie93
    edited August 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    i like how da wiggerz & coonz come n herr talkin about ross but they dont even mention da KLANSMEN smh

Ross and em careers are doin great since their "exposures" so that's why I don't think there as great as vanilla ice.

They both doing they thing right now, where's vanilla ice?
  • hrap-120
    edited August 2010
    Options
    That's how I feel about how Gee, H-rap, whoever hates Eminem just for those tapes.

The dude did it when he was maaaad young, so young he can't even rap haha and out of anger bout that black girl at his school, he made mad apologies. It ain't like he walks round sayin ? or ni99er now, he doesn't even say ? now days or since he's been famous......let alone, ni99er.

Ya'll some ? tryin to justify why you mad that a white man runs the game.....admit it, you don't like him coz he's white, it ain't coz the ? he said on those tapes, that garbage.

This post is filled with ignorance.

Emenim by his own admission on the song "Yellow Brick Road" has admitted that he was 17 years old when he was singling out Black women and refering to Black people as ni99er's, this is the same Emenim who supposedly grew up around Black people.

The girl wasnt Black she was mixed, and her name was Kim.

You a ? thinkin' people are mad because a white boy is selling alot of records when 70% of the people who buy HipHop records are white.

Emenim aint "runnin the game" Diddy has more money, JayZ has more power, and Nas has more talent...he aint running ? except the ability to connect with the buying demographic that buy rap albums.
  • jonathand
    jonathand Members Posts: 3,144
    edited August 2010
    Options

I hope to ? you're not black. If so, I'll just add this to the tons of epidemics that constantly keeps us in the "back of the bus". I'm truly shocked at a certain aspect of this post. A whiteboy disrespects a whole race of people (shows absolutely no remorse after being exposed) and your idiotic ass chalks it up to people being salty over who runs the measly ass rap game? I don't know what's worst. You being dumb enough to state the previous or you actually believing this "black girlfriend" actually existed. ? Nas losing, you ? up here lost..
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lmaooooo, those the tapes thats posed to make me hate Eminem...GTFOHWTBS

Easily Officer Rickyyyy, What kinda man lie bout being employed SMH
  • Pretty Fred
    Pretty Fred Members Posts: 1,007 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    When he lied it was bad but his career is bigger now then it ever has been. He's got the industry on his back and just dropped a solid album.
    If your "exposure" doesn't effect your career then it's not a big exposure

Rick can't sell 300K of his "best album" with all "good music" even with the diddy machine behind him, not to mention every radio station, MTV, and BET promoting his music.

How is his career bigger? Fame? eh you can keep the fame, Fame anit paying the bills.

And you know everyone in America who listens to rap knows who Rick Ross is....why anit they buying his music?
  • gee757
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Ross and em careers are doin great since their "exposures" so that's why I don't think there as great as vanilla ice.

They both doing they thing right now, where's vanilla ice?

thatz tru but itz pathetic 2 c coonz come n herr talkin about ross wit out mention da KLANSMEN & da only reason feminem survived his xposure is cuz da white man runz rap & i hate admittin that ? but that is da truth cuz that redneckz feminemz LIE was way worst then ROBERT VAN WINKLEZ!
  • gee757
    edited August 2010
    Options
    jonathand wrote: »
    i hope to ? you're not black. If so, i'll just add this to the tons of epidemics that constantly keeps us in the "back of the bus". I'm truly shocked at a certain aspect of this post. A whiteboy disrespects a whole race of people (shows absolutely no remorse after being exposed) and your idiotic ass chalks it up to people being salty over who runs the measly ass rap game? I don't know what's worst. You being dumb enough to state the previous or you actually believing this "black girlfriend" actually existed. ? nas losing, you ? up here lost..

nah that dude is white & he dont even live n emerica thatz y his opinion is irrelevant!
  • hrap-120
    edited August 2010
    Options
    genstasia wrote: »
    Aint he dry snitch anyway? Rick Ross dont rap about flowers and Jump rope.... He rap about selling COKE... The feds dont care what u sayin cuz if ur that big they not gonna make a case against unless it's a 98.9% they got u. And your doin flat time.... So all that dry snitch is for them 2 bit hustlers....

Everybody raps about coke, under the guise of it being entertainment.

nobody admits to criminal activity while being a State employee.

Notice how the house-ni99ers think its O.K. to be a racist at 17 but not okay to be a C.O. at 19.

Look at the Black uncle-tom wearing blackface who calls Rozay "fake" for telling a lie about his employment history but wont call Emenim a "fake" for making racist songs while smiling in Black folks face....Hypocrisy or Willie Lynch.

This is why Black people are at the bottom rung of society, we have a sick love for our oppressor, we LOVE Massah and hate our own.