Who Actually Caught A Body?

Options

Comments

• Scarface!
    Scarface! Banned Users Posts: 551
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Smh @ the preoccupations of rap fans. Then again, rap itself is at least partly to blame for this.

Mods, close this BS.

lmao cosign
  • gunot_killa
    gunot_killa Members Posts: 1,330
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Proof murked some dude outside a club just seconds before some punk ass bouncer murked Proof.

G Unit Crip 4 Life
  • icame4wo
    icame4wo Members Posts: 1,597 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    rza beat a attempted murder charge. i dont know if he did it or not. dont care either for the record.
    tru life is in for a murder but i dont know if he did it or not either. once again i dont care.
  • monolithicpaw
    monolithicpaw Members Posts: 246 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Lil Wayne bodied himself. He was young too. Now thats gangsta!
  • Scarface!
    Scarface! Banned Users Posts: 551
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Lil Wayne bodied himself. He was young too. Now thats gangsta!

yea ? shootin yousrelf with a gun at 12 tryin to replay a scene in a movie is Gangsta
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    isnt max b serving like 75 years for murkin someone too??
  • icame4wo
    icame4wo Members Posts: 1,597 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    satyrone wrote: »
    isnt max b serving like 75 years for murkin someone too??
    he was involved but he aint do it.
  • Authentic100
    Authentic100 Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    From of the looks of it boosie and cassidy might have
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    2Pac shot some cops I know that they didnt die but I wish
  • virgin4life
    virgin4life Members Posts: 107
    edited May 2011
    Options
    snoop dogg..............
  • virgin4life
    virgin4life Members Posts: 107
    edited May 2011
    Options
    naw, his bodyguard murked dat ? . that's the only reason why he beat dat case.

no.. they said that so snoop woudlnt go to jail... even suge kight said snoop did it
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I doubt if C and Mac did the murders they locked up for. The thing is that some one else actually confessed to the very murder that Mac is locked up for. And I even heard that it was proven Mac was no where near the murder when it happened, and the man aint even have a real rap sheet before that accident. Far as C, them laws got low down and ? on him cause they tampered w/ the witnesses on the first case and then he got another one and then they tampered w/ like 2 jury members to lock him up. Messed up in the NO mane. I dont know too much about any others w/ them two though.

Turk (Hot Boys) is like locked up for shooting a cop, but the ballistics actually proved a cop shot another one by accident. Friendly fire, yet the states own evidence say he aint do it, but they still got him locked up for it.

Boosie,.... Ion't know what his situation is mane.

I heard about RZA and the self defense thing.

Big Lurch, I even heard the police caught that ? but naked yelling at ? or something. (Yelling at the sky) and in that vid which I never seen before he was butt naked and talking about finding the devil....

Birdman supposedly had Yella Boy killed after Yella shot up his car over money or something like that.

Matter fact, I wouldn't doubt that most of them N.O. ? caught bodies.

Snoop from the Wire was like tryna rap or something and I heard she caught a body at like 14 or 16.

Lil Yola (underground GA artist) supposedly shot his own cousin after his cousin tried to rob him... lol....

I think Jeezy's producer Shawty Redd even shot maybe killed a man in his own crib.

More I can't think of now
  • HipHopFiend91
    HipHopFiend91 Members Posts: 2,394
    edited May 2011
    Options
    dj quick killed a man

i heard rza shot somebody idk if he died though
  • NickyBarnes6
    NickyBarnes6 Members Posts: 232
    edited May 2011
    Options
    50 Cent....real g
  • HipHopFiend91
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i forgot about x raided he shot some ones grandma

scientifik killed hiis lady then himself

lurch ate his girl
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I read that RZA represented himself in that attempted murder trial and was acquitted... smart dude

I don't think dude died tho
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    mrrealone wrote: »
    I doubt if C and Mac did the murders they locked up for. The thing is that some one else actually confessed to the very murder that Mac is locked up for. And I even heard that it was proven Mac was no where near the murder when it happened, and the man aint even have a real rap sheet before that accident. Far as C, them laws got low down and ? on him cause they tampered w/ the witnesses on the first case and then he got another one and then they tampered w/ like 2 jury members to lock him up. Messed up in the NO mane. I dont know too much about any others w/ them two though.

Turk (Hot Boys) is like locked up for shooting a cop, but the ballistics actually proved a cop shot another one by accident. Friendly fire, yet the states own evidence say he aint do it, but they still got him locked up for it.

Boosie,.... Ion't know what his situation is mane.

I heard about RZA and the self defense thing.

Big Lurch, I even heard the police caught that ? but naked yelling at ? or something. (Yelling at the sky) and in that vid which I never seen before he was butt naked and talking about finding the devil....

Birdman supposedly had Yella Boy killed after Yella shot up his car over money or something like that.

Matter fact, I wouldn't doubt that most of them N.O. ? caught bodies.

Snoop from the Wire was like tryna rap or something and I heard she caught a body at like 14 or 16.

Lil Yola (underground GA artist) supposedly shot his own cousin after his cousin tried to rob him... lol....

I think Jeezy's producer Shawty Redd even shot maybe killed a man in his own crib.

More I can't think of now

lmao damn.................
  • HipHopFiend91
    edited May 2011
    Options
    those N.O. guys are on some ? it seem like one big conspiracy they killed mannie fresh sister to.
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    those N.O. guys are on some ? it seem like one big conspiracy they killed mannie fresh sister to.

Dang I aint know about that. I heard about Mystikal's sister got killed and he be rapping about her alot and talking about her in interviews and stuff...
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rich Boy killed a ?
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin Gates for sure
    Starlito maybe
    Don trip maybe
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mac Minister is in jail for murder of a KC artist called Fat Tone I believe.
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    naw, his bodyguard murked dat ? . that's the only reason why he beat dat case.

no.. they said that so snoop woudlnt go to jail... even suge kight said snoop did it

Yeah, and Suge knight would never lie. lol
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Cool C shot a cop. They were robbing a bank. Steady B was the getaway driver and snitched to get a lesser sentence. All the evidence points to Cool C really shooting the cop. There's dna on the shell casings, video tape (Cool C is 6'6") and Steady B's testimony. He was on Death Row but he got a reprieve.

Slick Rick shot his cousin back in 1990. He served a 8-10 year sentence.

C-Murder shot two people.

Max B kidnapped somebody and got an attempted murder charge.