Blood In My Eye is str8 rider music. Ja was trying to warn us about the future

Options
tompetrez3
tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2010 in The Reason
BIME is my favorite rule album. clap back was a banger. the crown is fight music. ja caught wreck on the title track. (that ? killed em) its a wrap freestyle was fire. things gon change shut eminem down. yall ? know i ride for that eminem but rule put a ? in that ? armor. real talk. bime is a misunderstood album. its one of the last hip hop albums that i can remember that was ? and agressive straight through. he didnt even sing to the ? on this album. this album is rider music from start to finish. he was trying to forewarn ? what a sucker 50 cent really is. ? didnt listen and turned on rule. 2 years later we have 50 blackballing (buddens), getting ? dropped from labels (game), and getting albums pushed back (styles). ? even diss his farrakhan interview but him and the minister were dropping game at us.

its so unfair what happened with ja rule career. ja rule is actually a talented mc and can make awesome songs across the board. true enough he was everywhere...but so what? dude could cook up a hit. dont act like ja did not have CLASSIC bangers!! i blame that stinking jew bastard iovine for destroying rules career. he didnt do it for 50. he did it for interscope and his job. def jam was taking collossal dumps on interscope in 2002. Rule killed the radio in 2001. interscope biggest joint was TES. def jam had murder inc, roc, ruff ryders, nore, dipset, luda, face, mariah. iovine was not getting a piece of that pie. defjam was selling records like crazy his job was on the line and alas 50 is born stealing ja style and that ? jew ? rat bastard turned ja fans against him. and they say jews dont start these ? wars smh.

rule still eating off that im real jenny lopez money...he's good

Comments

• humblemr
    humblemr Members Posts: 6
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ja Rule did it all that to himself, 50 Cent said it: “Your success was not enough, you wanna be hard” It is generally better not to go at it with 50, and not because he is tough or anything. That brother is just rich and bored and enjoys beefing. Ja couldn't keep up, he should have just stuck with those duets and stopped trying to be DMX and Tupac.
  • Gunner J. Matthews
    Gunner J. Matthews Members Posts: 301
    edited January 2010
    Options
    c/s "clap back" being a banger but truthfully I didnt know what "clap back" was until i "heard" it. I thought it was just a regular club song

You know you caught feelings when you dedicate an entire album to one person though
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I like the album i just wished he wouldve made it a more Commercial album.I feel he made that album outta anger tho like he had something to proof
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    it was pretty damn good album///
  • Carlos Bruise-Her
    Carlos Bruise-Her Banned Users Posts: 925
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ima download it. I never was a 50 or Ja rule fan.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i got the blood in my eye album i like it,people so damn stupid to get bamboozled by 50 cent lol.....during 50's reign i bet alot of people wouldve killed themselves for him lol
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ja doesnt have aany wack albums....thats a simple fact....all his albums are at least 4/5 including the last temptation which is underrated....

blood in my eye went hard as ? , no skippable tracks...classic ? .
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited January 2010
    Options
    this ja rule EP proved that he is a better rapper then cuuuurly & ja wasnt SINGIN blood n my eye goes hard az fuuuk this ep went GOLD & fatal straight ? 'd on da redneck marshall & his pet muuunkey cuuurly..,,,ITZ A DEATHROW RAPALOT MURDER INC COLLABO!..,
  • therealist_
    therealist_ Members Posts: 3,389 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Damn .. Ja was the ? , and i think he was hittin 50 in the mouth during the beef.
    This was my ? .. i gotta pick up a new copy soon..
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Any ? still checkin for Ja or currently bumpin some Ja ? =FAIL
  • boom
    boom Members Posts: 2,083 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    blood in my eye is definitely slept on... i never understood why people stopped ? with ja ...

people not ? with ja is the biggest example of bandwagoning in hip hop history...

one ? comes out the blue proclaiming anotha ? is a snitch.. then all of a sudden that ? is a snitch.. yet none of us knew their situation..

one ? knocks another ? for singing and bein soft.. then goes around and does it himself...

50 straight bamboozled ? ...
  • gee757
    edited January 2010
    Options
    boom wrote: »
    blood in my eye is definitely slept on... I never understood why people stopped ? with ja ...

People not ? with ja is the biggest example of bandwagoning in hip hop history...

One ? comes out the blue proclaiming anotha ? is a snitch.. Then all of a sudden that ? is a snitch.. Yet none of us knew their situation..

One ? knocks another ? for singing and bein soft.. Then goes around and does it himself...

cuuuurly was only able 2 pull it off cuz his white slavemaster da ? gaawd marshall & he had a machine/jimmy iovine behind him,,..cuuurly still lost 2 murder inc n da streetz tho & now everybody seez da ? n cuuuurly so that only makez da blood n my eye ep even mo RELEVANT...,,lol
  • TdotGoHARD87
    TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ja goes in on this ? . lol where is curtissssssssssssssssss now?
  • BRiCKSQUAD
    BRiCKSQUAD Members Posts: 477
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i laughed @ this thread
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    Yungin T. Jeezie Members Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    cuuuurly was only able 2 pull it off cuz his white slavemaster da ? gaawd marshall & he had a machine/jimmy iovine behind him,,..cuuurly still lost 2 murder inc n da streetz tho & now everybody seez da ? n cuuuurly so that only makez da blood n my eye ep even mo RELEVANT...,,lol

? calm down
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    buncha ? nerds
  • therealist_
    therealist_ Members Posts: 3,389 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options

I couldnt agree more on the bolded part. I think Ja was really running 50 on the beef ? .
    If it wasnt for 50, Em, and the G-Unit group jumping in to handle the beef, Ja would still be active today with a "W" against 50.

Ja did start doing some weird Pac impressions doe

.. GTFOH with the slave master ? , lmao
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Blood In My Eye is str8 ash tray music.
  • 7thwardslim
    7thwardslim Members Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Man if Ja Rule wouldve done what Jay-Z did.... just 50 with 1 or 2 bars.....and call it day...... or did what Wayne did and just ignore dude.... Ja Rule wouldve been alright...
    no matter how many times....50 say he gave game 5-6 hooks for his first 5-6 singles....man Ja Rule had monster hits......time after time...... lets not forget.....
    the list of rapper who retired when Ja had his run... ......hmmmm....Jay-Z was on that list.......DMX was on that list.....if yall forgot.......Ja Rule Em and Nelly was the only ? really selling album.......and then to top if off.....man Ja had beef with so many other rappers besides 50...... it was like a free for all on Ja.... ? came running to 50 aid.......to help murder Ja.....it was no way Ja Rule wouldve won that rap battle......

Karma......now its 50 turn
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I never bought that album I thought Ja was trying too hard at the time. He was on some love duets ? a year earlier, then a year later he is "hard" a little too late for that. But R.U.L.E was a very dope album and he bounced back musically after the 50 beef. His popularity just took a hit, and he never recovered.
  • gee757
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ? calm down

itz da truth if cuuurly aint have his redneck slavemaster marshall & da machine/jimmy iovine boo boo wouldve neva been a platinum sellin artist this clown was about 2 flop on columbia b4 he got pop'd & drop'd,,...
    i couldnt agree more on the bolded part. I think ja was really running 50 on the beef ? .
    If it wasnt for 50, em, and the g-unit group jumping in to handle the beef, ja would still be active today with a "w" against 50.

Ja did start doing some weird pac impressions doe

.. Gtfoh with the slave master ? , lmao

if cuuurly aint have his redneck slavemaster fem booboo would not b ? real talk feminem is da only reason cuuuurly became a platinum sellin artist thatz a fact..,,,ja had no chance goin up against da white man(fedz) & a snitch & da ? gaawd feminem but he still found a way 2 go gold wit bime & rule is platinum..,,
  • gee757
    edited January 2010
    Options
    this thread got me playin that bime ? again i swear rule york predict'd da future wit this ? cuz everythang he said on this ep is happenin rite now...,,,

klassik skit!...lol
  • sutterkane
    sutterkane Members Posts: 316
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If Ja Rule wouldnt have released this album, and Kept to his usual program of Club Music, his career wouldnt be in the shape it is today..........Releasing this album hurt his career more than 50 Cent ever could have.........He let 50 psyche him out, panicked and shot himself in the foot
  • gee757
    edited January 2010
    Options
    sutterkane wrote: »
    If Ja Rule wouldnt have released this album, and Kept to his usual program of Club Music, his career wouldnt be in the shape it is today..........Releasing this album hurt his career more than 50 Cent ever could have.........He let 50 psyche him out, panicked and shot himself in the foot

ya delusional blood n my eye is GOLD & itz really a mixtape/ep not an album ja rule was smart droppin this ? cuz he proved he is a betta rapper then cuuuurly when he is not singin DJ KAYSLAY was co-signin 2,...ja was singin 2 sell recordz but when he wantz 2 he can spit & bime is da proof
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    this ja rule EP proved that he is a better rapper then cuuuurly & ja wasnt SINGIN blood n my eye goes hard az fuuuk this ep went GOLD & fatal straight ? 'd on da redneck marshall & his pet muuunkey cuuurly..,,,ITZ A DEATHROW RAPALOT MURDER INC COLLABO!..,
    boom wrote: »
    blood in my eye is definitely slept on... i never understood why people stopped ? with ja ...

people not ? with ja is the biggest example of bandwagoning in hip hop history...

one ? comes out the blue proclaiming anotha ? is a snitch.. then all of a sudden that ? is a snitch.. yet none of us knew their situation..

one ? knocks another ? for singing and bein soft.. then goes around and does it himself...

Co-sign Blood In My Eye is the ? , his best album.