why nobody ever ? on X for smokin laced drugs?

Options
ysl313
ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in The Reason
yeha his music was hot, but ? was sniffin coke way more then gunplay and was lacing his weed...that ? was a fiend

Comments

• runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    so? the ? made GREAT music...thing is people get to caught up it a entertainers personal ? ...internet done ? alot of celebs up...smh
  • ysl313
    edited August 2010
    Options
    so it's cool he ruined his career, over drugs because his albums banged? Imagine if he got clean, he'd probably be on em's level, still being able to put out dope music yearly...i'd rather have that + classics then just classics
    so? the ? made GREAT music...thing is people get to caught up it a entertainers personal ? ...internet done ? alot of celebs up...smh
  • runningwolf1980
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ysl313 wrote: »
    so it's cool he ruined his career, over drugs because his albums banged? Imagine if he got clean, he'd probably be on em's level, still being able to put out dope music yearly...i'd rather have that + classics then just classics

fact is its THAT mans life ya digg? im sure when earl simmons lays his head down at night he knows he ? up....save yourself some headach and just understand life isnt what you WANT its what you DO
  • runningwolf1980
    edited August 2010
    Options
    genstasia wrote: »
    Well the fact is somebody SNUCK DMX a laced blunt when he was 14 so he has been dealing with Drug issues his whole life... thats just life...

make no excuses.....
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    guess yall never heard the crooked i dmx diss
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    who ever said ? ruined x career do know ? about x. if it wasn't for ? , weed and liquor abuses as a kid , x wouldn't have ? to write about or the emotion he carries over on a track. all those vices made him the legend he is . there always a price for fame and riches and that the price X had to pay .
  • ysl313
    edited August 2010
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »
    who ever said ? ruined x career do know ? about x. if it wasn't for ? , weed and liquor abuses as a kid , x wouldn't have ? to write about or the emotion he carries over on a track. all those vices made him the legend he is . there always a price for fame and riches and that the price X had to pay .

word thats nice, and i'd let you finish...but same thing happened for em but he cleane dhis ? up, still has his money, his fame, and is still dropping dope music....why couldn't X get back on his feet?
  • runningwolf1980
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Thats a fact not an excuse... when u was 14 all u was worried about was ur school crush and high school.. nobody gave u ? and said it was just plain weed... PPL act ike rappers arent normal ppl who happen to rap.. ITS LIFE! Ppl live and learn...

lol when i was 14 i sold ? ....and i agree it is life but with that being said he's not 14 anymore
  • icame4wo
    icame4wo Members Posts: 1,597 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    alot of them do all kinds of drugs so its not really a big deal in the industry. its just us fans dont know about it. people have mentioned it anyway with x. i hate to say it but after watching Ray, i realized that if these artist wasnt on drugs we probably wouldnt like their music as much. x probably wouldnt be as hype as he is if it wasnt for the drugs and thats one of the main things people like about him. some of ray charles best songs were made while he was on heroin. drugs is one of the traps these artist fall into and you best believe dmx aint the only one who been high his whole career.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Them lace drugs gave us them classic x records
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    word thats nice, and i'd let you finish...but same thing happened for em but he cleane dhis ? up, still has his money, his fame, and is still dropping dope music....why couldn't X get back on his feet?

X has a lot deeper issues then drug use, his mom basically saw him as the devil and ruined his childhood, so once the drugs are gone you will still have a broken man hes just uses those substances to cover up the pain he has from his childhood that he never dealt with. If X ever got cleaned and dealt his his issue with his mom , I doubt he'd want to still rap ,since rap was his way of expressing his feeling he tries to keep inside
  • icame4wo
    icame4wo Members Posts: 1,597 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    X has a lot deeper issues then drug use, his mom basically saw him as the devil and ruined his childhood, so once the frigs are gone you will still have a broken man hes just uses those substances to cover up the pain he has from his childhood that he never dealt with. If X ever got cleaned and dealt his his issue with his mom , I doubt he'd want to still rap ,since rap was his way of expressing his feeling he tries to keep inside
    these type of troubled souls always make the best artist. pun was one of them too and even though its not hip hop ray charles also. the movie showed how him being blind and his brother dying when he was young affected him his whole life.
  • gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    guess yall never heard the crooked i dmx diss

I've shown that track to a few people now. Wouldn't that be an interesting beef? Some good music would come out of it.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    majority respect X. and know he didn't first willingly smoke laced drugs. wasn't till after that he knew the joint was laced at age 14.

so read crooked I dissed... but majority got love for the dogg.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crooked I goes at X
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-p8FMnkTpo

• GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    Options
    Because entertainers are human too and make mistakes
  • tharealest561
    tharealest561 Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol some of y'all are funny.

He wasn't sniffin yay or just lacing his trees, X is on that hard ? .

There's definitely a difference. I read his autobiography, he's been suckin that glass ? since '85. The initial fame had him focused on his career, but around late '00 when the money settled in and he was a couple albums in, that ? "just kept callin him" like Pookie.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Cuz his whole Shtick was being a grimey ? .
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Laced? Lol that ? was smokin straight peruvian no cut.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Either ask X or shut the ? up. Smh, ? asking ? like we could've stopped X from smoking ? .
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Thats a fact not an excuse... when u was 14 all u was worried about was ur school crush and high school.. nobody gave u ? and said it was just plain weed... PPL act ike rappers arent normal ppl who happen to rap.. ITS LIFE! Ppl live and learn...

lol when i was 14 i sold ? ....and i agree it is life but with that being said he's not 14 anymore

Where has this guy been? Seems like every since his pic got clowned to oblivion he been ghost lol
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GunTown wrote: »
    Because entertainers are human too and make mistakes

This...and you naive and stupid if you think your favorite rapper never did hard drugs..

With more money comes experimental ? ...seeking new highs.

Most of yo moms and deadbeat daddies did drugs too.

• RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What must I go thru to show you ? is real?
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why single X out when its a ton of ? goin on on the low..
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cause he was crazy AF, ? dont know how to help a ? that talk about tying up little girls and ? them in his music