Brazil has the best looking average women..

Options
shadb33
shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in AKA Donkey
I took a trip to Brazil, Rio to be exact, this past summer...and your average Brazilian woman is around an 8.

Average white woman

fat-women1.jpg

Average black woman

black_women_executives_v2_article.jpg

Average brazilian woman

5054397.babado_mulher_melancia_1gente___fotos_496_470.jpg

Real talk shawty. Now people will come in here and talk about STDS, trannies, the violence in the favelas, that's not how they really look, etc. But I've been there playas. And it's true.

Somebody blast some Rio Baile Funk and let's get it crackin in here!! Show these Brazilian broads some love!!!

Comments

• Yaka
    Yaka Members Posts: 306
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Man i know them females down there is Beautiful lol
  • BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    we have a whole country full of beautiful black women. for our pickings. and u idiots are wishing for "brazilian hoes."

no wonder.

no ? wonder.

pi
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yea they're some beautiful women my homie in the Marines was down there a little while and talked about how he ran through mad ? . Talking about he was taking those brawds to his room hitting them for the equivalent of 5 or 6 bucks US currency.
  • ricanprince
    ricanprince Members Posts: 1,869 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I want to go to Brazil so damn bad, It doesnt matter to me if she/he is a ? or not as long as the face is cute, the body on point, and the ass and breast looking right, im going to get it poppin'
  • shadb33
    edited August 2010
    Options
    we have a whole country full of beautiful black women. for our pickings. and u idiots are wishing for "brazilian hoes."

no wonder.

no ? wonder.

pi

now i kno u mad u woke up this morning and seen somebody ate the rest of your fruity pebbles..but wtf is u talkin bout playa
  • shadb33
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I want to go to Brazil so damn bad, It doesnt matter to me if she/he is a ? or not as long as the face is cute, the body on point, and the ass and breast looking right, im going to get it poppin'

smh...........dark
  • BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

oh my. i thought i was "talking ? " this morning.

ricanprince just shut me up.

im done.

pi.

lol
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i want to go to brazil so damn bad, it doesnt matter to me if she/he is a ? or not as long as the face is cute, the body on point, and the ass and breast looking right, im going to get it poppin'

hahahahahahaha, lamo!!
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

Smh, lmao.

Yeah, Dominicans ? on them tho.

And them Brazilians must be ? monkeys too, cuz AIDs running wild.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

eddie-murphy-not-dead.jpg

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    darkcrusader been on that ? ? , so peeps aint even shocked.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Lol that white girl ugly b.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    shadb33 wrote: »
    I took a trip to Brazil, Rio to be exact, this past summer...and your average Brazilian woman is around an 8.

Average white woman

fat-women1.jpg

Average black woman

Average brazilian woman

Real talk shawty. Now people will come in here and talk about STDS, trannies, the violence in the favelas, that's not how they really look, etc. But I've been there playas. And it's true.

Somebody blast some Rio Baile Funk and let's get it crackin in here!! Show these Brazilian broads some love!!!

REALLY!!!! I didn't know that. On clear the days the sky is powder blue and during July and August it can get really hot. Just ? with you dude. I agree Brazil has the hottest chicks. I once heard that Brazilian women don't wear makeup until they're into their forties because to so before then is a sign that her beauty is fading. Plus they make a greater effort to stay in shape.

I have a theory on why Brazilian (and Hispanic women,) in general at the hottest chicks on earth. Race mixing. Generally speaking, women of mixed ancestry tend to a hotter chick. For example Mariah Carey, Halle Berry, and Amarie. A lot of these countries didn't have as bad as a racial problem as in U.S. and people were allowed to intermingle, intermarry and that sort of thing. That's not to say "Mr. Charlie," wasn't having his way with slaves and indigenous population. He was, but to have the sheer volume of gorgeous women these countries have especially in Brazil tells me that these relationships were ones of volition as opposed to ? . Essentially women of Hispanic origins in Western Hemisphere (with the exception of Argentina,) are a bunch of mixed chicks. They get their size and voluptuous shapes from blacks and whites and they their complexion from Indians. Too bad the Chinese stopped seafaring are they got a giraffe and a lion for the emperor's zoo. Who's maybe they would've made it over here and Latinas would have ? eyes. Anyway.

Some Hispanic women show more of one race than another. When we "go hoe on hoes," we should start to specific AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMEN. Black women from Brazil, the Carribbean, and especially Latin America still retain their femininity and respect and willingly accept gender roles. The good thing they're just as much as a ? as you or me. The only exception is they may speak Spanish or Portuguese and they're people ended up in the Carribbean or Latin America as opposed to the U.S.

Rio is to heterosexual men, to what Mecca is for Muslim. Every man should make a pilgrimage there at least once in life.
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

2hn7602.jpg

this niga rican's a ? ?
  • Eternal Bachelor
    Eternal Bachelor Members Posts: 656
    edited August 2010
    Options

Average white woman

fat-women1.jpg

Average black woman

Average brazilian woman

? that aint noaverage brazilian broad...all them women down there are not ? model material...wake up
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I hear Brazil has some exquisite AIDS
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    darkcrusader been on that ? ? , so peeps aint even shocked.

lol exactly
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    definitely got darc in here all of a sudden lol
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Sperling wrote: »
    chick on the bottom right looks like lil kim :-\

sperling: did dreamworks make that avi or is it real.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

Average white woman

fat-women1.jpg

Average black woman

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNfwIRJj3hnTQ9fbLIsNd5RCckZGzTnyVC1qCn1QHVTtR2D3o&t=1&usg=__JoLQno0RZkU9qS1McJxPqKv5ZDs=

Average brazilian woman

c'mon son cut the ?
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    thread would be cooler if you had pics that you took with your camera to support this, instead of posting pics of andress soares...not a fair fight bruh lol
  • shadb33
    edited August 2010
    Options
    thread would be cooler if you had pics that you took with your camera to support this, instead of posting pics of andress soares...not a fair fight bruh lol

lol I never been to Brazil before..this thread is directly from Tariq Nasheed's podcast "Back From Brazil"....this ? was like all the women are fine....so it made me think of this thread
  • McGeeAKey
    McGeeAKey Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    brazilian women are known for letting you ? them in the ass
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    McGeeAKey wrote: »
    brazilian women are known for letting you ? them in the ass

Darren_James.jpg