Calvin Klein speaks on how Jay said he had him only to leave him out in the coldVIDEO

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Legend in Two SportsPosts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2010 in The Reason
Klein said he declined numerous blessings from others off the strength of Jay calling him directly and saying he had him and telling him to "fall back"

Jay eventually did what jay usually does.. no need to explain.. JUST WATCH..

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    wow no explanation from NEVA CHANGE..???
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    cant see the vid at work... is this anything we havent heard before??
  • [Deleted User]
    edited January 2010
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    wow no explanation from NEVA CHANGE..???

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Who is this dude?
  • [Deleted User]
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Who is this dude?

thats calvine bacote.. a bk kingpin who turned his ? around and is now getting millions with akon..
  • lordhonka2
    lordhonka2 Members Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    im not concerned who he is but why is he important
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Both the ? look like Dr Camel J Suarez, do bk ? automatically grow ? kips like that
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay looks like he took a lot of the mannerisms and swag of this dude...
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When dudes got a DVD to sell
    This topic never runs dry
  • MR Josh
    MR Josh Members Posts: 35 ✭✭
    Options
    this is old plus Jay is not Jesus Christ.....................................he cant save everybody!!!
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think this ? is deeper than whats being said. Them ? look like adnis reeves could be both of their fathers
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These dudes need to get over it. It's like that Pun line, "I know you from where? Preschool? I don't know you!" These guys act they put up money for Rocafella or Rocawear. Keep it moving
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He too old for this. Didn't Jay address topics like this on what we raining bout ? As far as Street guys were dealing ? that's just how the game goes I don't owe nobody jack etc...
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These dudes need to get over it. It's like that Pun line, "I know you from where? Preschool? I don't know you!" These guys act they put up money for Rocafella or Rocawear. Keep it moving

these aint those dudes jayz has name dropped these guys in his music ... different situation ... i ? with jay but cant cosign this ... not saying dude had to follow thru but damn ... only dudes still around is TaTa and imo hes prob only there cause hes the lil ? and he aint trying to rap ................

• MarcusGarvey
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »

these aint those dudes jayz has name dropped these guys in his music ... different situation ... i ? with jay but cant cosign this ... not saying dude had to follow thru but damn ... only dudes still around is TaTa and imo hes prob only there cause hes the lil ? and he aint trying to rap ................

So what he name dropped him, they were selling drugs not writing good will hunting together. The ONLY man that should catch feelings is Dame "the Cake-a-holic" Dash. They actually built multiple businesses together and fell out.
  • antarticp
    edited August 2013
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »

So what he name dropped him, they were selling drugs not writing good will hunting together. The ONLY man that should catch feelings is Dame "the Cake-a-holic" Dash. They actually built multiple businesses together and fell out.

dame got his $$ tho ... jayz didnt cheat him out of anything except maybe being OK with dismantling the roc ...

what about all this IM WITH THE SAME FOLKS I CAME UP WITH TALK .... ?? jayz claim to fame is his drug game ... with out the drug talk jayz rhymes would be colorless ... and guys like Klein and Dehaven are the dudes who got jayz in that game and were the real dudes in that game that jayz also look up too ... i mean the same could be said about jaz with the rap ish ...

im not say jayz has to follow thru with everything ... but the fact that he sort of just shut these guys out ... like they dont get a phone call a sit down or nothing ... its just over for them dudes like they never matter from the beginning and jayz was just using them .... its like lets say jayz moves on to be president of the united states ..... just because people like kanye, jcole, jaye, rhianna etc..... are music guys and not polititians are you saying its cool if jayz also cut those guys off from all contact simply cause hes president now ???????????

ijs it just dont add up to me ... any child hood friend that i dont speak today ... its because we have issues ... but if we dont have no issues and your a real friend from back in those days we can get a sit down whenever !!

but thats just me .... and i dont got 500mill in the bank ... and i know $$$$$ changes the situation cause 9 times out 10 people from the past are more than likely hitting you up to get some of that $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

but its like alley boy said keep it funky if you not trying to give them no looks or $$$$ say it ... dont be fake and say yes and then stop answering your phone ......

i think that maybe one of jayz problem and why he just cuts these guys out because he might have a hard problem with telling these dudes NO ..........

i run into situations like that too ... i tell someone yes when i really wanted to tell them NO ... but i swallow whatever is going on with that and just follow thru if i ended up saying yes ... i dont leave the bro hanging or eventually fess up especially if i really dont want to do it after saying yes and just handle it how it comes .............................................................
  • antarticp
    edited August 2013
    Options
    you know what who is this dude Juan jayz has been name dropping lately on his tracks ... funny thing is now that i think about it .. he maybe the reason why jayz dont really care about the dudes from the neighborhood he came up with ....... cause they are all just like juan ... maybe ????????????????????? and he dont need anymore than that around him ???????????
  • MarcusGarvey
    Options
    ^^^
    If you saying, why can't we have lunch and talk then fine, if you are saying why can't you gimme some money then ? off. And this is coming from a guy critical of Euro Jay
  • antarticp
    edited August 2013
    Options
    ^^^
    If you saying, why can't we have lunch and talk then fine, if you are saying why can't you gimme some money then ? off. And this is coming from a guy critical of Euro Jay

im just saying the bold ....
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    havnt checked the video, but it must be the same schitt i seen before, but it did seem that jay took his whole style 'i never felt more alive them riding shotgun in cliens green 5'
  • bossflossy
    bossflossy Members Posts: 318 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    in all fairness, the other dude in the crew emory jones has been well taken care of by jay. held him down while he was in there and had a bentley there when dude hit the bricks. dude did 15 years, and jay was there. why jay take care of this dude and not klein and dehaven? might be thats who he was really friends with nad them other dudes was just dope game associates
  • kingofharts
    kingofharts Members Posts: 406 ✭✭✭
    Options
    bossflossy wrote: »
    in all fairness, the other dude in the crew emory jones has been well taken care of by jay. held him down while he was in there and had a bentley there when dude hit the bricks. dude did 15 years, and jay was there. why jay take care of this dude and not klein and dehaven? might be thats who he was really friends with nad them other dudes was just dope game associates

Co-sign. Must've been who rolled with Jay when he went out of state, and was "servin em in the home of the Terrapins...."