The Reason Why Nas and his 100 Goons did not Rush Pac...

Options
thesynthesis
thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in The Reason
Pac was with his goons when he met Nas at the House Of Blues and they could have rushed that ? there and then....but Pac instead talked to him, they peace it up and hugged....

then Nas put out IWW "Fake Thug, No Luv"

so the beef was on...and Pac caught that ? again, but this time at the MTV awards, however Nas was gooned out, but he aint do ? ...

Pac talkin about the time he met Nas at the house of blues
Nas talkin about when he met Pac at the MTV Awards

"Suge got in the middle of it and said, 'Everybody be cool. Chill the ? out. I don't wanna see nobody else talk but this man and that man." They talked about the diss that Tupac had planned on his next LP, Makaveli. The rest unfolded like a family reunion. "So we talked and it was a beautiful thing. He said, 'If me and you are on cool terms, I won't have to come at you on Makaveli. I'll take [the diss] off [my record] and we need to build. We can set up a meeting where we sit down and make this ? real.' I said, "bet." He said he was going to Vegas." That was September 4th 1997. Two days later, Nas called about the meeting only to be greeted by the news that Pac had been shot. By Friday the 13th Tupac was dead. Makaveli came out two weeks later. The Nas diss remained on his record along with all the others.

Comments