Black chicks who only date white guys I gotta question 4 ya

Options

Comments

• Aquafinafloe
    Aquafinafloe Banned Users Posts: 2,871
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Even though you dont want to believe it-- its true-- the real anglo saxon whiteman is looking for the pamela anderson types - witch most of you negroe women aspire to be but can never be-- a ? is the only whiteman that will take you seriously because he needs his black validation-- the anglo saxon whiteman is a very arrogant insecure person-- do you think they would go through a lifetime of jokes and shame to be with your nappy ass????? think about it

ima let you have this one its ok....
  • Ladiesman
    Ladiesman Members Posts: 741
    edited September 2010
    Options
    drtycity wrote: »
    well all races should be with their race. dont get made at me its just the way nature set it up to be. you dont see lions ? leopards do you? or raccoons ? possums? yall black women ? me up. but its ok for me to do it though. thats all.

I agree 100% wat u saying though u do get Lions ? tigers dats how u got Ligers looooool, but yeh man I think we shud mix with other races as friends yeh, but when it comes to couples and having kids we should stick to our own
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I just dont like black people that dates whites because of some preconceived notion that they are "better" than blacks. But besides that I really dont care.
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    I just black people that dates whites because of some preconceived notion that they are "better" than blacks. But besides that I really dont care.

please elaborate more on this jamaica...
  • Ladiesman
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Alot of white guys if they not wiggas will go for the black girl who looks white, ? , skinny, long hair and straight nose, or if she looks like beyonce or some famous black chick who is accepted by the white media and all he will say is hey you look like Beyonce loooooooooool damn mofos
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I dont even like black women who would ? white dude. ? is a turn-off
  • 5th Letter
    edited September 2010
    Options
    please elaborate more on this jamaica...

I meant to say I dont like blacks that dates whites because they are "better" I'm all for people dating out of love and respect for each other, but dating a white man/woman because they are 'better' than blacks is disgusting to me.
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    D-Marco wrote: »
    I dont even like black women who would ? white dude. ? is a turn-off

ya betta step dat pipe game up!! casue some of dese whiteboys is killin yall!!! lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I meant to say I dont like blacks that dates whites because they are "better" I'm all for people dating out of love and respect for each other, but dating a white man/woman because they are 'better' than blacks is disgusting to me.[/QUOTE]

oh yea co-sign to the motha ? fullest!!!! co -sign that is some crazy ass ish i gota few homegurls like that...
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    dont necessarily care.
  • Ladiesman
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ya betta step dat pipe game up!! casue some of dese whiteboys is killin yall!!! lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Don`t even start dat ? ain`t no white boy killing me, best believe dat
  • 5th Letter
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ironically white women complain about white men that think Asian women are better.
  • Ladiesman
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ironically white women complain about white men that think Asian women are better.

loooooooooool very true
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited September 2010
    Options
  • Ladiesman
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Sperling wrote: »
    but when's the last time you've seen an all black cat only mate with only other all black cats?

ahahahahahah r u serious, if we ain`t careful we gonna go like dem red indians
  • Bossmancuddy83
    Bossmancuddy83 Members Posts: 867 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ladiesman wrote: »
    trust me u will still get white guys who r into into serious espeically the white lefty guys

yeah maybe for a jump off or a fling--- but at the end of the day when he steps in to his real white world-- he is not going to have a ? on his arm-- and im not saying this to be racist--- its nothing wrong with preferring a different race-- just like food-- i dont want no ****** cookin me italian food-- i dont want no ? cooking me chinese food-- i dont want no ? cooking me soul food- and i dont want know punjab cookin me burgers- its just that simple
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol i really don't get dudes who say this while they ? outside of their race as well. They'll ? on black women but then get ? when they see her dating elsewhere

This site is literally the only place I've seen this.

But black women act like you shot their mom if they find out you messin with other races besides blacks and latinas.

Which makes me wonder, why do Latin folk get a pass?
  • Bossmancuddy83
    Bossmancuddy83 Members Posts: 867 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This site is literally the only place I've seen this.

But black women act like you shot their mom if they find out you messin with other races besides blacks and latinas.

Which makes me wonder, why do Latin folk get a pass?

most latinos that are lost in this wilderness of north america - have ? blood in them- and they live in the same ghettos as us so its different than the average anglo saxon whiteman
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I feel sorry for black chicks that only date white guys, because 9 times outta 10 she has a darkskin complex and wants to make sure her kid comes out light, truly sad
  • D-Marco
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol i really don't get dudes who say this while they ? outside of their race as well. They'll ? on black women but then get ? when they see her dating elsewhere

Most blac women date outside their race for what reason tho...cuz yall see us men do it?

Those comparisons arent equal. Plus I dont date white chix
  • [Deleted User]
    edited September 2010
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    edited September 2010
    Options
  • D-Marco
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I didn't say you were I was speaking in general terms. Dudes who are dating outside their race are good at doing this ? like they expect black women to be sitting and waiting on them and then when they see her with somebody who an't black they wanna get mad. How you gonna get mad at somebody for interracial dating when you are doing so yourself? And nobody strictly does so because they see black men doing it. More options the better.

Well for one, if u see 10 black dudes with white girls on their arm, that doesnt mean every black dude is doing that...so that whole "Wait around for brothers" argument is null and void. unless u waitin on one of those 10 ? u just saw. Most black women who date white men are either overlooked by bruthas, doing it to spite them, or just curious.

Like Chris Rock said " Black women dont like Black men datign white women because theyre not attracted to white men(in general). Sure they'll give george Clooney some ? or David Beckham. We'll ? any white girl"

lol
  • [Deleted User]
    edited September 2010
    Options