Who is "blacker" Drake or Eminem?

Options
drsnappple
drsnappple Members Posts: 185 ✭✭
edited September 2010 in The Reason
Exhibit A: Drake

Drakes father was a black man who played drums for Jerry Lee Lewis

[IMG]http://www.timelesstracks.com/acatalog/jerry_lee_lewis_great_? _of_fire_large.jpg[/IMG]
(Jerry Lee Lewis)

His mother is white Jewish and Canadian. His parents divorced when he was five so had had no black people in his life growing up. He was raised by his mother up in Forest Hill, Canada one of the wealthiest suburbs of Toronto.

f_99795655-cfc602f5.jpeg
(House in Forest Hill)

He had a Bar Mitzvah

Bar_Mitzvah_5a12348.jpg
(Typical Bar Mitzvah)

He joined the cast of the Nickelodeon show Degrassi at 13, achieving fame and fortune at a young age

drake.jpg
(Drake on Degrassi)

The rest you know is history.
(Black Accent Drake)

(White Accent Drake)

Comments

• drsnappple
    drsnappple Members Posts: 185 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Exhibit B: Eminem

Eminem is 100% white

Eminem can also be very corny

Em wears Doo Rags, FUBU, and other street wear but they actually make him look whiter

eminem-fanciest-doorag-grammy.jpg
    eminem-sing-for-the-moment.jpg
    21309862_e00a01fddc.jpg
    unreleased-old-school-eminem.jpg

So who is Blacker?
  • L3NU
    L3NU Members Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    another thread about eminems race, awesome we are still stuck in the year 1999....
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Your obvious a stupid ass white boy .. or worse.. the alternative.
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ? thread in the making.
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    well, drake is actually black so close thread
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    eminem blacker than drake ... but once again thats dont mean ? since pauly shore is blackerr than both
  • newyorkboi2001
    newyorkboi2001 Banned Users Posts: 272
    edited September 2010
    Options
    whats wrong with a ? wearing a du rag. hispanics with straight hair do it.
  • newyorkboi2001
    edited September 2010
    Options
    drake is black because eminem doesnt have to worry bout a cop harrassing him and eminem never fuked a blk shawty
  • newyorkboi2001
    edited September 2010
    Options
    being black means acting like a damn fool to most i guess
  • thetruth391
    thetruth391 Members Posts: 2,367 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i think im whoopi g

forest whita

wesly snipes

we the darkest ?
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Hollywood Cole>Wheel Chair Jimmy
  • afromo
    afromo Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i think im whoopi g

forest whita

wesly snipes

we the darkest ?

DUde its 2 40 am and i am laughin my azz off like no man's business lol
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    *comes in thread does the Harlem Shake and leaves*
  • Bossmancuddy83
    Bossmancuddy83 Members Posts: 867 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Eminem is blacker than drake--

Drake knows who his father is
  • ShadyTeam
    ShadyTeam Members Posts: 4,894 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    In the technical sense Drake is cos he is half black he has a black parent while Eminem is white of German, Irish & Scotish origin

However Drake grew up in a wealthy white populated rich Suburb of Candada called Forest Hill and grew up around white people

Eminem grew up in very poor black populated neighbourhoods in Detroit like Dresden Street, 7 Mile, 8 Mile and Fairport growing up around blacks from child hood and his best friend Proof was also black Em also attended Osbourne which is a predominantly black populated high school in Detroit

Eminem grew up on black Music from child hood like Hip-Hop, Jazz, Soul & Rock N Roll through his uncle Ronnie

Because of Eminem's poor roots growing up in the hood in Detroit he dresses typically how poor blacks do wearing traditional street wear clothing like Sweat Suit's while Drake dresses pretty upper class
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
  • DatNiggaB1
    edited September 2010
    Options
    *Comes back into thread, Leans wit it, rocks wit it then leaves*
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ShadyTeam wrote: »
    In the technical sense Drake is cos he is half black he has a black parent while Eminem is white of German, Irish & Scotish origin

However Drake grew up in a wealthy white populated rich Suburb of Candada called Forest Hill and grew up around white people

Eminem grew up in very poor black populated neighbourhoods in Detroit like Dresden Street, 7 Mile, 8 Mile and Fairport growing up around blacks from child hood and his best friend Proof was also black Em also attended Osbourne which is a predominantly black populated high school in Detroit

Eminem grew up on black Music from child hood like Hip-Hop, Jazz, Soul & Rock N Roll through his uncle Ronnie

Because of Eminem's poor roots growing up in the hood in Detroit he dresses typically how poor blacks do wearing traditional street wear clothing like Sweat Suit's while Drake dresses pretty upper class

You ? idiot... lol i will not dignify your post with any intent to chide you with any well thought out.. rebuttal.. your a ? idiot.. This has to be the stupidest thing you ever said and thats pretty sad even for you...

Some on ban this ? .. your stupidty has reached critical mass... i think your brain is eating itself from the inside.. these are warning signs of extreme stupidity. reall talk you got isses..
  • ShadyTeam
    ShadyTeam Members Posts: 4,894 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You ? idiot... lol i will not dignify your post with any intent to chide you with any well thought out.. rebuttal.. your a ? idiot.. This has to be the stupidest thing you ever said and thats pretty sad even for you...

Some on ban this ? .. your stupidty has reached critical mass... i think your brain is eating itself from the inside.. these are warning signs of extreme stupidity. reall talk you got isses..

I'm just stating the facts that Drake grew up in a wealthy upper class white enviroment while Eminem grew up in a poor Inner City lower class enviroment just stating the fact that Eminem grew up with blacks and his best friend from child hood Proof was black while Drake grew up around wealthy white people in Forest Hill

Enviroment shapes a person in a major way
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ShadyTeam wrote: »
    I'm just stating the facts that Drake grew up in a wealthy upper class white enviroment while Eminem grew up in a poor Inner City lower class enviroment just stating the fact that Eminem grew up with blacks and his best friend from child hood Proof was black while Drake grew up around wealthy white people in Forest Hill

Enviroment shapes a person in a major way

so, to you black means poor, inner city and lower class?
    lol
    this racism is killin me
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Define blacker?
    THat's what I what to know too!!!
    being black means acting like a damn fool to most i guess
    For those who think that way, it's pure ignorance.
    so, to you black means poor, inner city and lower class?
    lol
    this racism is killin me
    You're not the only one.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Id say drake is "Blacker" due to his fathers racial classification as "black".
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    drake is awkward as ?
  • Skeratch
    Skeratch Members Posts: 1,395 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

ha ha ha ha ha ha haha.

Nicely said.
  • DatNiggaB1
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Drake is black. Listen to the beat selection on TML compared to Recovery. *does the crip walk mixed with the old school shuffle then leaves*
This discussion has been closed.