Hide ya ? , hide ya sperm, hide ya nut, 'cause she trappin' errbody out hea....

Options
Tha Killa
Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in AKA Donkey
Let me start at the very beginning:

It all started before her exposure. She posted in my forums and I'd see her around the board, so me an Aqua were cool. I saw her drop her gubment name mad nonchalantly in a thread and tried to warn her 'bout the ? on this site. After her exposure (the majority of which I still haven't seen) I shot her a pm which read "Ay guhl" in the subject line, and "You ain't real" in the message. ? proceeded to ask me if I wanted to be the first person to talk to her on the phone on here out of nowhere and kept asking me that 'til I eventually gave her a google voice number (thank Gawd for google).

Next day, we talked, and I proceeded to ask her about the whole exposure and how she went from your average black broad to a serial killer, and she claimed "I was on birth control, but I just wasn't using it as instructed". And in my head I'm like "That explains the first one but what 'bout the other 2?". We talked for a couple hours 'bout a lot of random ? and right in the middle of talkin' bout music or some ? , ? starts talmbout how she's wet and wanna fanga her ? and all that ? . ? was maaaaaad awkward but eventually we talked 'bout some other ? and got off the phone. From then on, ? started callin' me "daddy", "baby", and got attached as ? (more on that later).

After that conversation I knew I could never take her seriously (? was/is certifiably crazy) so whenever she'd talk 'bout sex and ? , I'd play along to give her just enough rope to hang herself with. Throughout the course of this thread, I will take you inside Aquagate, one man's undercover journey into the mind of Aquafinafloe.

The day after that convo, she pm'd me and once again she kept dem quotables comin':

2yy2sgp.jpg

2hxo7xt.jpg

At this point, after I died and resurrected, I asked her about her stay at the "facility" (she's basically a lab rat for a medical study) and she asked what I was gonna be up to that weekend. I told her I'd be "sellin' ? ", and this was her response. Po Aqua :(

2zh4okh.jpg

To be continued.....

Comments