Black chicks who only date white guys I gotta question 4 ya

Options

Comments

• lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Oh and ANY black person who only dates whites is a straight up ? . And why black dudes are so hypocritical about this? Smh

Who are you accusing of being hypocritical about what you just wrote? It's common sense
  • Bossmancuddy83
    Bossmancuddy83 Members Posts: 867 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Niccas on here are OBSESSED with who yt men date and "what they like."

Why...?
    Bossman/ladiesman, how do YOU know what they go for? Rumor on the Internet is that white men give the natural haired sistas more attention than black dudes. In a lot of these couples the woman is dark with nappy hair. Y'all must live in a box. Try stepping onto a university campus and see who the black women are dating.

How is that close minded?????

I went to school with some well to do white people- one of my best friends is white- so i can say with all honesty and credibility your upper-crust whiteman aint beat for a nappy headed negress--- Ive been around the whiteman in his natural habitat--- ? I used to sell weed to a former politicians son--- im talkin about the real whiteman that controls the world-- not the lowdown ? whtieman that ? sheeps and barely lives outside of the civil war- but the real anglo saxon whtieman is not going to have a black ? his arm-- and im talkin the rule not the exception
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The only black woman I've ever heard white guys say they find attractive (and would ? ) is Halle Berry and they are quick to justify it by saying she is half white anyways.
  • Ladiesman
    Ladiesman Members Posts: 741
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I went to school with some well to do white people- one of my best friends is white- so i can say with all honesty and credibility your upper-crust whiteman aint beat for a nappy headed negress--- Ive been around the whiteman in his natural habitat--- ? I used to sell weed to a former politicians son--- im talkin about the real whiteman that controls the world-- not the lowdown ? whtieman that ? sheeps and barely lives outside of the civil war- but the real anglo saxon whtieman is not going to have a black ? his arm-- and im talkin the rule not the exception

? u on point wiv dis one u really are
  • Ladiesman
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Niccas on here are OBSESSED with who yt men date and "what they like."

Why...?
    Bossman/ladiesman, how do YOU know what they go for? Rumor on the Internet is that white men give the natural haired sistas more attention than black dudes. In a lot of these couples the woman is dark with nappy hair. Y'all must live in a box. Try stepping onto a university campus and see who the black women are dating.

How is that close minded?????

The reson I posted dis was coz I was curious bout girls on here, I step out the uni campus which isn`t hard as I`ve neva been to uni and ask black girls from around the world all the time all the time, most of them say it`s coz the way a black man acts which leads into a full on arguement coz wat dey said rubbish, ocz basically they shut demselves off from alot of good black guys coz dey not even giving guys a chance and are being very judgemental not all black guys act the same dere 2 many of us in the world for dat. I mean take my friend for example he black but was adopted by a white family where he fit in with girls who only like white guys coz dey fink white guys act a certain way?????
  • Ladiesman
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i have a problem.
    for some odd reason, i just don't care black men who've been raised around non-black people.
    i don't know why, but they're seems to be no connection there.
    am i the only one who has experienced this.
    besides, i've met some who honest to ? loathe black women,but for some odd reason they liked me. (( SMH ))

No offense but dats rubbish, on the real my boy was raised around non-white people, but he stays connected alot more than most black people
  • Ladiesman
    edited September 2010
    Options
    KinkyCurls wrote: »
    do you want me to post pics of black love to make you feel better?
    tumblr_l91nu2Roam1qbd0lfo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_l4f0kcV5IQ1qbd0lfo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_l84s9xlcOY1qbd0lfo1_400.jpg
    tumblr_l8umw0xeG61qbd0lfo1_500.jpg
    happy now??

Yes now dats wat I luv 2 see Black Love
  • Bossmancuddy83
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Smh u guys really need to stop....

we keepin it too gully for Aquafinahoe lolol SHE CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Why does Bossmancuddy83 keep trying to bring down black women?
  • allreasoned_out
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i have a problem.
    for some odd reason, i just don't care black men who've been raised around non-black people.
    i don't know why, but they're seems to be no connection there.
    am i the only one who has experienced this.
    besides, i've met some who honest to ? loathe black women,but for some odd reason they liked me. (( SMH ))

If they loathed black women, and you are black, how could they possibly like you? It seems that it is not black women that they loathe.
  • Bossmancuddy83
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Why does Bossmancuddy83 keep trying to bring down black women?

Im not trying to bring anybody down-- Im just giving my sistas a dose of reality --- ignorance will have your hopes all ? up --- i gotta keep it real
  • allreasoned_out
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Im not trying to bring anybody down-- Im just giving my sistas a dose of reality --- ignorance will have your hopes all ? up --- i gotta keep it real

You seem really determined to convey the idea that the white man doesn't want them. If that's what you think, fine. But to be saying it and, worse still, pressing the point as you have is unseemly. It's not helping them. It's bringing them down.
  • Bossmancuddy83
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You seem really determined to convey the idea that the white man doesn't want them. If that's what you think, fine. But to be saying it and, worse still, pressing the point as you have is unseemly. It's not helping them. It's bringing them down.

The truth never hurt anybody- it only helps
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ladiesman wrote: »
    No offense but dats rubbish, on the real my boy was raised around non-white people, but he stays connected alot more than most black people

connect to what ?
    i said that WE don't seem to have a connection.
    im not quite understanding what your saying. could you further elaborate for me ?
  • Ladiesman
    edited September 2010
    Options
    connect to what ?
    i said that WE don't seem to have a connection.
    im not quite understanding what your saying. could you further elaborate for me ?

Oh I thought u meant don`t connect with being black
  • CallItlikeICit
    CallItlikeICit Members Posts: 461
    edited September 2010
    Options

Um even though I'm the woman, you care about who white men date more than I do. I could come in here and post George Lucas and other rich Anglo Saxons with black partners but it'd be pointless. Like I said, I don't give a ? who yt men date. I do however know they interracially marry the most.
  • Bossmancuddy83
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I ethered this Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Bossmancuddy83
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Um even though I'm the woman, you care about who white men date more than I do. I could come in here and post George Lucas and other rich Anglo Saxons with black partners but it'd be pointless. Like I said, I don't give a ? who yt men date. I do however know they interracially marry the most.

Actually Im responding to the post-- im keepin it real and you find that upsetting as to try to debase my character-- thats what most women do though-- when you hitem wit da truth they try to come at you personally
  • KinkyCurls
    KinkyCurls Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

what dose of reality. i live in reality, white men are nice to me and black girls i see all the time.
  • KinkyCurls
    edited September 2010
    Options

newsflash white guys and hispanic guys love us black women more than black men do.
  • Ladiesman
    edited September 2010
    Options
    newsflash white guys and hispanic guys love us black women more than black men do.

Dey don`t more than me and i`m black, I got no reason to hate on black women. I love dem light skin dark skin don`t matter 2 me any black woman who says she only dates white guys is a lame and a fool
  • Funky Dr
    Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    yep they are look at this beautiful african woman with dark brown skin and natural hair that married this rich white guy, she is stay at home and they travel everywhere together, and he brings her around his friends and family. here is a picture of them.
    DSC_0015.jpg
    here is her blog
    http://runningmommy04.blogspot.com/

ok?

• oldhead77
    oldhead77 Members Posts: 862 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

you sound very shallow-minded and sheltered

no offense but how can you call yourself pro-black and afrocentric????? Never mind b/c even the most "down" revolutionaries dated white women so disregard my ????
  • Ladiesman
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I`ma b very real with you, I know white ppl as well as dey know demselves dats y I can say dis white ppl, racist as ? even white guys who married to black women racist, and vice versa the thing that makes it worse it worse is white ppl are racist at times and they even realise they being racist.
  • KinkyCurls
    edited September 2010
    Options
    oldhead77 wrote: »
    you sound very shallow-minded and sheltered

no offense but how can you call yourself pro-black and afrocentric????? Never mind b/c even the most "down" revolutionaries dated white women so disregard my ????

I am Afrocentric but it seems like White and Spanish guys like black women more. Black men hate black women more than anybody, and thy overexaggurate how White guys are. White guys are extremely nice and sweet. They approach me more in my classes and want to engage in cnversations with me more.