Sittin Next to the Persn who catches the Holy Ghost in church....

Options
P. Town
P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Anybody ever sat next to or been near the person who catches the Holy Ghost in church.

I don't ? with church no more, but my mama did that ? once when i was little, scared the ? out of me.

Comments

• Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    jus walk off....n take her purse
  • dholt23
    dholt23 Members Posts: 839
    edited October 2010
    Options
    that ? used to be funny has hell me my bother used to die laughing in church, my mom used to pinch the ? out of us though
  • P. Town
    edited October 2010
    Options
    dholt23 wrote: »
    that ? used to be funny has hell me my bother used to die laughing in church, my mom used to pinch the ? out of us though

when you a kid thats somethin you can't help but laugh at
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Dont you hate when the pastor says "TURN TO YA NEIGHBA"............ "I said Turn to yo neighbor and say" (insert vague and irrelevant catch phrase)

Its so awkward. Especially if its a person you dont know. lol
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    That ? is so fake it's not even funny/

? talkin' in tongues and ? , GTFOH....
  • dholt23
    dholt23 Members Posts: 839
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »

yes sir good times; its funny now that i'm older like i belive in ? , but i dont belive in relgion, but i do belive black kids should go to black churches while growing up, beacuse is part of our cluture
  • P. Town
    edited October 2010
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    dont you hate when the pastor says "turn to ya neighba"............ "i said turn to yo neighbor and say" (insert vague and irrelevant catch phrase)

its so awkward. Especially if its a person you dont know. Lol

turn to your neighbor and say "i'm gonna make it", then the pastor holla some ? like, "go around and hug 5 people"
  • BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    you can set your clock to it. some people do it the at the same time, every week, for years.

one time my cousin said one of the most embarrassing times of his life was being down south and with our great-grandmother, and it was just them 2 at church, and she caught it. he was only 11. from up north. they took her away, and he didnt know what to do. and people kept looking at him.

but whatever. Black people are a spritual people. thats why funeral music can draw out our emotions. its designed to do that whether you went in thinkin u weren't gonna cry or not. it will get cha.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I think there's too much sensationalism in church and "catching the Holy Ghost" is one of them.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    White people having church>>>>>>> Black folks LOL

lol @ the lazy-boy chairs. Where can I find a church like this?? lol
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    be sure to duck. cuz yo azzz will get swung on unexpectedly, and knocked in the face lol.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    dholt23 wrote: »

ur moms too. a lil ? was dying laughing

? I'm 23 and I still laugh
  • P. Town
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Its funny cause the women who be havin heels on and catch the holy ghost never even lose balance
  • BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I once asked my aunt why this old lady catch the holy ghost the same way every week and why she want everybody to see her and my aunt told me that, she been thru alot. she lost a son. and church helps her deal with it. i felt bad. years later, my cousin was born. he's 15 now. He told my brother that the lady hat look's like his cat. I aint laughed at that lady since 94 and his little ass had to bring that ? back.
  • Fly society513
    Fly society513 Members Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Anybody ever sat next to or been near the person who catches the Holy Ghost in church.

I don't ? with church no more, but my mama did that ? once when i was little, scared the ? out of me.

Damn cosign my momms eyes were in the back of her head and she landed on me and my lil brother and im thinkin she havin a seizures.