Hidden & Little known facts about Eminems Racist tapes.

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Some of you are in denial. Eminem was and probably still is a racist, just because you don't hear about it don't think it's not there. Where I'm from white people will smile in your face all day but best believe when they go home to their families the racism comes out in full force. I actually respected Em on the mic til the tapes came out, then I couldn't ? with him anymore. Too many rappers better or on the same level as him to support him.

chuuch..if them house ? only knew smh....
  • ShadyTeam
    ShadyTeam Members Posts: 4,894 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    How was Eminem 21 when he recorded the Foolish Pride tape it was recorded in 1988 he was 15 years old

As for H Rap Eminem and Proof knew each other from teenage years since they lived on the same street in Detroit Proof actually gave Eminem sneakers and let Eminem sleep at his house when he was homeless

So you guys say Eminem lied about a black girlfriend? where exactly does Eminem's racist rants come from in Foolish Pride? there is no history of any of his family being racist or him growing up in isolated white neighbourhoods so what caused Eminem to diss a black female on Foolish Pride if he never had a relationship, interaction even close friendship with a black female from high skool?

I just wanna know what causes someone to wake up one day and target a black female on a Freestyle if the invidual never had any relationship what so ever with a black female?

Secondly Eminem is the most popular Artist in modern times why is it that no one who went to high school with Eminem went to the press and said i'm gonna sell you a story you pay me and i will tell you how Eminem never had a black girlfriend he lied it was a cover up???? it could be a teacher even just to get paid why hasn't anyone done that?

Eminem is a multi millionaire he has money to blow like there is no tomorrow if Eminem is a liar, a cheat and a racist why didn't Eminem's managment find a random black female from Detroit pay her to say she was the girl Eminem cheated on and the cause of the tape?????

If Eminem is sneaky why not be sneaky properly why not pay a black female to pretend she was his girlfriend get on TV, get on magazines and just play along for money?

If Eminem is sneaky why didn't his managment pay money for the Tape before the Source and destroy it????

Just want people to answer this
  • wordsRweapons
    wordsRweapons Members Posts: 3,217 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    chuuch..if them house ? only knew smh....

I understand you believe eminem is a Klansman and that you don't like him.
    But I also wondered, what do you think of him as a rapper? Like talent-wise?
    Putting your hate for him aside. Real talk
  • ShadyTeam
    edited October 2010
    Options

He hasn't ever heard an Eminem Album
  • gee757
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ShadyTeam wrote: »
    How was Eminem 21 when he recorded the Foolish Pride tape it was recorded in 1988 he was 15 years old

As for H Rap Eminem and Proof knew each other from teenage years since they lived on the same street in Detroit Proof actually gave Eminem sneakers and let Eminem sleep at his house when he was homeless

So you guys say Eminem lied about a black girlfriend? where exactly does Eminem's racist rants come from in Foolish Pride? there is no history of any of his family being racist or him growing up in isolated white neighbourhoods so what caused Eminem to diss a black female on Foolish Pride if he never had a relationship, interaction even close friendship with a black female from high skool?

I just wanna know what causes someone to wake up one day and target a black female on a Freestyle if the invidual never had any relationship what so ever with a black female?

Secondly Eminem is the most popular Artist in modern times why is it that no one who went to high school with Eminem went to the press and said i'm gonna sell you a story you pay me and i will tell you how Eminem never had a black girlfriend he lied it was a cover up???? it could be a teacher even just to get paid why hasn't anyone done that?

Eminem is a multi millionaire he has money to blow like there is no tomorrow if Eminem is a liar, a cheat and a racist why didn't Eminem's managment find a random black female from Detroit pay her to say she was the girl Eminem cheated on and the cause of the tape?????

If Eminem is sneaky why not be sneaky properly why not pay a black female to pretend she was his girlfriend get on TV, get on magazines and just play along for money?

If Eminem is sneaky why didn't his managment pay money for the Tape before the Source and destroy it????

Just want people to answer this

i lol@ this...WOOOOOOOOW

i dont entertain redneck rapperz!

but ive heard enuff of his singlez 2 say he is garbage lol...
  • wordsRweapons
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i lol@ this...WOOOOOOOOW

i dont entertain redneck rapperz!

but ive heard enuff of his singlez 2 say he is garbage lol...

Why do you care so much about him then? There are plenty of other rappers to talk about.
    Real talk, I think you respect his talent. You know all of lyrics and you even know the names of his kids.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Some of you are in denial. Eminem was and probably still is a racist, just because you don't hear about it don't think it's not there. Where I'm from white people will smile in your face all day but best believe when they go home to their families the racism comes out in full force. I actually respected Em on the mic til the tapes came out, then I couldn't ? with him anymore. Too many rappers better or on the same level as him to support him.

Well said...
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

Why don't you put your Love for him aside and actually grasp why some Blacks have come to certain decisions on supporting or not supporting him?
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

I watched helplesly behind a barricade as I watched Emenim spit sunflower-seeds on the head of a little black girl who was begging him for an autograph.
    Oh yea I forgot to ask you. What happened Monday!?! At least moss got his td though

Tendanities, a wet ball, turnovers, and one throw we wish we had back.
    hrap wherr did u gett that pik of that yung marshall n his kkk outfit?

smh@ u bein friendz wit da kkk

after he got caught lol..
    LOL

My peoples e-mailed me that, he said he'd send me the rest but he wants my new release list and Im not trading
  • wordsRweapons
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    Why don't you put your Love for him aside and actually grasp why some Blacks have come to certain decisions on supporting or not supporting him?

The only man I love is my father.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    this subject never gets old

and

mooncricket is still the GOAT racial slur

i'm still laughing at moon cricket
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The only man I love is my father.

Cool. Now move on to step two.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    hrap wherr did u gett that pik of that yung marshall n his kkk outfit?

smh@ u bein friendz wit da kkk

after he got caught lol..

i doubt she was kkk but you never know
  • gee757
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Why do you care so much about him then? There are plenty of other rappers to talk about.
    Real talk, I think you respect his talent. You know all of lyrics and you even know the names of his kids.

cuz he is a white redneck who is abusin & usin & fuukin up blk musik 2 make himself rich like elvis & that aint rite..
    hrap-120 wrote: »

LOL

My peoples e-mailed me that, he said he'd send me the rest but he wants my new release list and Im not trading

lol make that trade...
    jamacia wrote: »
    i doubt she was kkk but you never know

u can keep on trustin them redneckz if u want 2 smh...
  • wordsRweapons
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    Cool. Now move on to step two.

What's step 2?
  • ShadyTeam
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Something isn't adding up here

Eminem was protested againist in 2000 for homophobic Lyrics the media were slaughtering him

Forward to 2003 Benzino becomes the most lucky man on the planet when Eminem's old buddy Chaos Kid sell's the Foolish Pride Tape to him and it leaks the Source hold a press confrence

Potentially this was more serious thenm the homophobic controversy racism is involved here

Eminem has alot of explaining to do he could get blackballed like how the Source blackballed him BET, MTV, Hot 97 etc could straight blackball him

Just to save face just to save himself from a potential serious backlash if Eminem was so sneaky why didn't he pay a black female a nice sum to lie for him?
  • gee757
    edited October 2010
    Options

Eminem was protested againist in 2000 for homophobic Lyrics the media were slaughtering him

Forward to 2003 Benzino becomes the most lucky man on the planet when Eminem's old buddy Chaos Kid sell's the Foolish Pride Tape to him and it leaks the Source hold a press confrence

Potentially this was more serious thenm the homophobic controversy racism is involved here

Eminem has alot of explaining to do he could get blackballed like how the Source blackballed him BET, MTV, Hot 97 etc could straight blackball him

Just to save face just to save himself from a potential serious backlash if Eminem was so sneaky why didn't he pay a black female a nice sum to lie for him?

dreetox ya not helpin that redneckz case cuz if feminem wouldve pay'd a blk female 2 play his gf that would b even worse lol...just face factz therr was neva a blk gf if so plz show us her pik..
  • wordsRweapons
    edited October 2010
    Options
    dreetox ya not helpin that redneckz case cuz if feminem wouldve pay'd a blk female 2 play his gf that would b even worse lol...just face factz therr was neva a blk gf if so plz show us her pik..

Do you think eminem is the same person he was 23 years ago?
  • BillDance
    BillDance Members Posts: 1,008
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Lol. always wondered this..his buttbuddy went to the lengths of asking whether some dude named Jim burwell was eminems biological father? and he calls peoples stans lol
  • ShadyTeam
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Oh my ? you don't understand my whole point

IF EMINEM WAS A ? DAMN SNEAKY DEVIL LIKE THE IC CLAIMS

TO SAVE FACE TO SAVE REPUTATION POTENTIALLY SAVE HIS BLACK FAN BASE

HE WOULD HAVE PAID A BLACK FEMALE FROM DETROIT TO PRETEND SHE WAS HIS HIGH SKOOL SWEAT HEART GOT HER ACTING ON TV AND MAKE IT SEEM CONVINCING

read what i said properly Gee
  • wordsRweapons
    edited October 2010
    Options
    BillDance wrote: »
    Lol. always wondered this..his buttbuddy went to the lengths of asking whether some dude named Jim burwell was eminems biological father? and he calls peoples stans lol

Lol I know it's hilarious. They should make a Gee version of Stan. I would die of laughter
  • gee757
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Do you think eminem is the same person he was 23 years ago?

i dont know i dont trust no sneaky white redneck like feminem...

HE WOULD HAVE PAID A BLACK FEMALE FROM DETROIT TO PRETEND SHE WAS HIS HIGH SKOOL SWEAT HEART GOT HER ACTING ON TV AND MAKE IT SEEM CONVINCING

i understand wat ya sayin but it still soundz foolish & makez marshall look even mo stupid...lol smh
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    hey shadyteam eminem was born in february1972, so if we do math from 88-93 (the years em was recording racist stuff) he was doing it from the age of 16 to the age of 21.
  • I'm THAT guy...
    I'm THAT guy... Members Posts: 2,544
    edited October 2010
    Options

What black female would've cooned herself into taking a bribe so a white man could still be a star in America's eyes? Besides, when you got Jimmy Iovine you don't need anybody to lie for you.
  • wordsRweapons
    edited October 2010
    Options

I agree with what your saying.
This discussion has been closed.