real talk, do you hide ur Halo games when you bring hunnies to da crib

Options
KINGOFDAARCADE
KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in IllGaming
4real doe it gotta be embarassing to be a Halo player. One of them guilty pleasures that you wouldnt want anyone to know about it. Face it Halo characters look identical to power rangers, how you gonna be 18+ playing a power rangers game shooting purple lazerz at alien beetles n ? .
i can only imagine how embarassing it would be playing the game and then some squeaky 10 year old starts talking on the microphone.

so do you hide ur halo games when the hunnies come over

Comments

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    vr troopers>>>>halo power rangers
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited October 2010
    Options
    foo.jpg
    toodle-oo!!!

LMAO!!!!!

richard simmons
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited October 2010
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Hetereosexual males play halo?

Halo is for ? and ? ass boys that wear skinny jeans, purple vneck and high heels

you raise a very good point. I'm an idiot for even thinking Halo players even bring girls home. *smacks self
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    alot of poor people hating on halo,,, smh

Terrorist! I'm not poor,, I just don't wanna buy a 360,, plus i dont like there games. I am still a Gamer? Right Terrorist?
  • Terrorist_Jones
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Lol 360 are for bums who can't afford a real console like the ps3

Word my ? !,, thats how i feel,, ? still rocking one consoles are bums,, they had a sega and a nintendo when they were young,, now they grown and rocking one console,, SMH@ Half -Ass Gamers
  • earth two superman
    edited October 2010
    Options
    sorry jones, im too ? grown to be bothering with 2 systems. i have job, a health routine, and a family to look after, unlike when i was 11, and had time to play those 2 systems. right now, with my limited time, im gonna go with the best one.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited October 2010
    Options
    sorry jones, im too ? grown to be bothering with 2 systems. i have job, a health routine, and a family to look after, unlike when i was 11, and had time to play those 2 systems. right now, with my limited time, im gonna go with the best one.

4real thats what im talking about

Why drive a Hyundai when you got a BMW?
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    real ? be sweatin' the ps3 when they come over, no need to hide my ? .

360 looks like a toy, so yeah hide that ? under your beds.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Smh at all this 360 hate
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Should I hide 3DDot Game Heroes? lol

j/k I don't have it lol
  • earth two superman
    edited October 2010
    Options
    what chicks have said when they see my ps3:

"U have a ps3? Do you have that game in the commercial that looks so real the girl thinks its real and the guy is complaining about it? that game looks so much fun!" (she was talking bout uncharted 2)

"Do you have singstar? I love singstar!" ( i didnt unfortunately)

"That plays blu rays right? lets watch a movie! i wanna see how nice they look."

what chicks probably say when they see a 360:

"wtf ? u live with ur little brother or something? why is it makin so much noise? .........ok wait the noise stopped. but some red lights popped up or something."
  • JackAssInTheBox
    JackAssInTheBox Members Posts: 1,230 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Lol 360 are for bums who can't afford a real console like the ps3

I know this needs a cosign.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    hoes on my ? cuz i got a 360
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited October 2010
    Options
    what chicks have said when they see my ps3:

"u have a ps3? Do you have that game in the commercial that looks so real the girl thinks its real and the guy is complaining about it? That game looks so much fun!" (she was talking bout uncharted 2)

"do you have singstar? I love singstar!" ( i didnt unfortunately)

"that plays blu rays right? Lets watch a movie! I wanna see how nice they look."

what chicks probably say when they see a 360:

"wtf ? u live with ur little brother or something? Why is it makin so much noise? .........ok wait the noise stopped. But some red lights popped up or something."

roflllllllllll
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Ps3 >>>>>>>>>>
  • Terrorist_Jones
    edited October 2010
    Options
    smh, e2s cant enjoy the fruits of his labor. im high and wondering how a ? name is King of the arcade and got 1 console? damn this kush,,,, typing this from the psp which is on remote play wit the ps3.
  • earth two superman
    edited October 2010
    Options
    smh, e2s cant enjoy the fruits of his labor. im high and wondering how a ? name is King of the arcade and got 1 console? damn this kush,,,, typing this from the psp which is on remote play wit the ps3.

enjoying the fruits of my labor and wasting money on subpar products i have little to no interest in are 2 different things.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    nothin wrong wit havin any of the 3 systems. hell, the wii will get u the ? a lot quicker than the ps3 or 360. don't believe me? put in wii bowling and see what happens. hell, make a lil friendly (but freaky) wager.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • bobbydrake2006
    bobbydrake2006 Members Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    aec5c8ea.jpg
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    my question is, because i haven't ever played them, what makes Halo so good? What changes are made that warrant constantly purchasing it???

The same thing that makes Twilight sequels warrant the price of admission.

It caters to 12 year olds that dont know any better. Only person above 12 y/o that plays halo is focus but he also the type of ? that wear Halo pajamas.

51kVWsYlwjL.jpg
  • The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    http://worthplaying.com/article/2010/10/4/news/77310/

Bungie are in the process of applying credit resets to approximately 15,000 users who we have identified as the most egregious Challenge Reset abusers. A one day credit earning ban has also been applied, mostly to ensure that recipients receive an in-game notification of the action taken. As with any such measure, we have taken the time to carefully select our criteria to eliminate false positives.

A more comprehensive pass will be occuring in the coming week as Bungie's automated Banhammer mechanisms grow accurate enough to satisfy its high bar for burden of proof. If you are thinking about getting an easy 50k credits by using this exploit, it is strongly advised that you reconsider.

lol @ getting banned from the online your paying for. And more bans and longer ban time is said to becoming soon
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The same thing that makes Twilight sequels warrant the price of admission.

It caters to 12 year olds that dont know any better. Only person above 12 y/o that plays halo is focus but he also the type of ? that wear Halo pajamas.

51kVWsYlwjL.jpg

Wasn't there a guy on here a while back that was on the Halo: ODST bus with a Halo shirt and ? ?
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options