Southern niqqas rockin Confederate flags ?

Options
P-Dogg77
P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in The Reason
What's the excuse for this ?

ivd2t1.jpg

? should get called out for that.

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    look up the state flag...then try again
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    good or bad it's part of the history in this country and it represents the south for good or bad. I'm sure they not wearing the ? as an agreement to those oppressive days.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    called out for what?
    that's where we from
    the flag don't stand for ? but that
    now the ? ass crackers that used to wave that muhfucka around stood for some whole other ?
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • CollegeBoi12
    CollegeBoi12 Members Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I live in Baton Rouge and I've never seen a black person with a Confederate flag
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    thats ga,tn, n bama
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yeah that is sum house ? ? ! fuuk da souf/confederate flag cuz if they wouldve beat da north us blax would still b slavez! therr is no way u could get me 2 rep that redneck flag id burn that ? !
  • SPOOKTHEJIG
    SPOOKTHEJIG Banned Users Posts: 48
    edited October 2010
    Options
    called out for what?
    that's where we from
    the flag don't stand for ? but that
    now the ? ass crackers that used to wave that muhfucka around stood for some whole other ?

Did this ? just say the Flag doesn't stand for ? ? Well ? please google the Confederate Flag and get back with me.

I think Killer Mike or Goodie Mob checked Lil Jon and Tha Eastside Boys about that ? I remember Andre 3000 rocking a Confed Flag Belt Buckle in the Ms. Jackson video. Damn I never knew Luda had something dumb like that on. But you see none of them kats is rocking that ? today the Black media would burn them alive doing some ? ? like that today ? that flag and the people (Jigs and Krackers) who wear it
  • BackInWhite
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Did this ? just say the Flag doesn't stand for ? ? Well ? please google the Confederate Flag and get back with me.

I think Killer Mike or Goodie Mob checked Lil Jon and Tha Eastside Boys about that ? I remember Andre 3000 rocking a Confed Flag Belt Buckle in the Ms. Jackson video. Damn I never knew Luda had something dumb like that on. But you see none of them kats is rocking that ? today the Black media would burn them alive doing some ? ? like that today ? that flag and the people (Jigs and Krackers) who wear it

bruh
    that flag is just some material sewed into a pattern
    while i wouldn't wear that ? because of the meaning BEHIND IT
    i ain't bout to call no ? a ? or get all in a tizzy when i see somebody wearin that ?
  • gee757
    edited October 2010
    Options
    bruh
    that flag is just some material sewed into a pattern
    while i wouldn't wear that ? because of the meaning BEHIND IT
    i ain't bout to call no ? a ? or get all in a tizzy when i see somebody wearin that ?

u should cuz a house ? ? rockin & reppin that ? supportz SLAVERy & da KKK!
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'm from Kentucky, so ya'll KNOW, I see that ? everywhere. But I aint never seen no ? rep that ? like it don't mean nothin
  • mr. 8163
    mr. 8163 Members Posts: 107
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'm from the South and i'm shaking my damn head at ? who rock a ? confederate flag. ? , i'm from a small hick-ass town, and I see plenty of rednecks rockin a confederate flag, but I have never seen a ? rockin a shirt with a confederate flag, because chances are, that dude will get ? up if they come around a gang of black dudes or white dudes. Just getting the ? beat out of them.
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Bia Bia and this the city still get a ? CRUNK AS ? !!!!...them songs still goin hard!

I never really understood why they used that flag...but I lil jon, p troy and luda was tryin to change it into something that reps the South..

Some of yall northern ? need to grow some ? and shut the ? up with that ? ? ....down south we see Confderate flags everyday ? don't even bother me.
  • The Agent
    The Agent Members Posts: 4
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Reminds me of my junior year back in 07. I was in my Sports Management class and there was all that debate about southern universities and the confederate flag. To sum it up one of the few other ? (it was a suburban mostly white school) defended the flag saying that it wasn't a big deal. His reasoning was that black people fought for the south, and if it wasn't for the south, a lot of slaves being free. I just gave him this look like "? is you serious?".

EDIT: I live in TN by the way. So i'm used to this Confederate ? . Don't mean I like it though.
  • BackInWhite
    edited October 2010
    Options
    mr. 8163 wrote: »
    I'm from the South and i'm shaking my damn head at ? who rock a ? confederate flag. ? , i'm from a small hick-ass town, and I see plenty of rednecks rockin a confederate flag, but I have never seen a ? rockin a shirt with a confederate flag, because chances are, that dude will get ? up if they come around a gang of black dudes or white dudes. Just getting the ? beat out of them.

why tho?
    do they even know why they doin that?
    or do them ? just wanna fight?
    cuz you can believe that ? ain't gon change nothing
    i'm quite sure that makes the crackers who rock the confederate flag very happy
  • gee757
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Some of yall northern ? need to grow some ? and shut the ? up with that ? ? ....down south we see Confderate flags everyday ? don't even bother me.

im n va & a blk person wit that ? on or reppin that ? is a ? cuz da confederate flag repz SLAVERY & da KKK!
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    some ? dont know they are free.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    there is no "pride" or "good" in a black person wearing the confederate flag, unless they are against the abolishment of slavery. the confederate constitution was word for word of the union's constitution, except for only several differences. the owning of slaves was one of them.

now if you're a fella that likes the idea of still being owned, then by all means wear it.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    110296.jpg

The ? is sad and ignorant.

I might be born in Germany but Im not going to wear a damn ? to show my national pride.

Should we use the symbol of the Noose to give love to our southern roots??

Whats next, are we going to start wearing burning crosses because we beefed with the clan and fought them??
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    some ? dont know they are free.

You kept it short, sweet and to the point.

kzzl wrote: »
    there is no "pride" or "good" in a black person wearing the confederate flag, unless they are against the abolishment of slavery. the confederate constitution was word for word of the union's constitution, except for only several differences. the owning of slaves was one of them.

now if you're a fella that likes the idea of still being owned, then by all means wear it.

Could you picture a Jewish person wearing a ? ??

This is why white people laugh at us.
    normal_19980200Klan.jpg

Maybe some rappers want to associate themselves with Klansmen who do ? salutes and rep' the confederate slave states??
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Brothers gonna replace theyre chains with nooses & make it a trend and I garauntee you people on the IC will co-sign it.
  • mr. 8163
    mr. 8163 Members Posts: 107
    edited October 2010
    Options
    why tho?
    do they even know why they doin that?
    or do them ? just wanna fight?
    cuz you can believe that ? ain't gon change nothing
    i'm quite sure that makes the crackers who rock the confederate flag very happy

most of these dudes around here do like to fight, but they know the history about that flag, and a lot of black folks where i'm from are quick to say "so and so kisses white folks ass" based on certain job promotions, a lot of white friends, and confederate flag shirt wearing black dudes. Idk, black folks around my town have a lot of racial prejudice built up in them and be ready to snap on someone (be it black or white) if they just look at them the wrong way, bump into them, or catch a ? rockin a confederate flag. And I know it's not gon change ? , but that's just how folks are where i'm from. Me, I don't say ? about it, but I got family members that say the word "? " freely. But me, I don't.
  • gee757
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yeah da foolish coonz reppin & rockkin that confederate flag ? is down wit slavery & da kkk..
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Maybe some rappers want to associate themselves with Klansmen who do ? salutes and rep' the confederate slave states??

that ? is already happenin now wit da kkk takin ova just look @ all da blk foolish INDUSTRY rapperz suckin a klansmen like feminemz ? like i said b4 da rednecKKKz run hiphop smh...
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    110296.jpg

The ? is sad and ignorant.

I might be born in Germany but Im not going to wear a damn ? to show my national pride.

Should we use the symbol of the Noose to give love to our southern roots??

Whats next, are we going to start wearing burning crosses because we beefed with the clan and fought them??
    You kept it short, sweet and to the point.

Could you picture a Jewish person wearing a ? ??

This is why white people laugh at us.
    normal_19980200Klan.jpg

? and ? Will deny it is what it actually is they have been conditioned to embrace ignorance and revel in stupidty so it is what it is...