"Real Niqqas Move in Silence like Lasagna": Really?

Options

Comments

• bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Yep.....Straight from his mouth

1 of his new songs?
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    had my heart broken by this woman named tammy, but hoes is going be hoes so i couldn't blame tammy.

is he talking about tammy torres?
  • genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    And people still buy this ? ?
  • yungflashy
    yungflashy Members Posts: 937 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lil wayne is the most hated rapper of all time on 'the reason'
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    yungflashy wrote: »

he did it to himself, yungflashy
    ? name yungflashy
    lmao
    say that out loud, lil ?
    anyway
    he did it to himself
    if waka came out 2moro talkin bout he the best rapper alive he'd get ? on royally
    its all about stayin in your ? lane
    you a mediocre punch line rapper?
    be that
    don't say you the best tho cuz ? is gon scrutinize everything you say
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    yungflashy wrote: »

No he ain't
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    "I like Wayne, not for what he says, but for more how he says it" "i don't like some of the things he says though"

I'll let you guess what rapper said this about Wayne!!!!!!!!!!!
  • P. Town
    edited December 2010
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    1 of his new songs?

I don't think so
  • P. Town
    edited December 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    "I like Wayne, not for what he says, but for more how he says it" "i don't like some of the things he says though"

Sound like a Soulja Boy quote, or Waka Flocka
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

didn't jay say that in a old source or xxl?
  • yungflashy
    yungflashy Members Posts: 937 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ? just warming up
  • GorillaBalls
    GorillaBalls Members Posts: 63
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I hate that line from Forever, it 's What should I scream for/ this is my theme park.
  • usmarin3
    edited December 2010
    Options
    didn't jay say that in a old source or xxl?

Yep, basically said Wayne doesn't rap about ? , his delivery is why people even check for him. lol
  • mr.getwitcha
    mr.getwitcha Members Posts: 2,459 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

Was it the same rapper that said

"As i share mic time with my heir" or the same rapper that said
    "wayne scorchin, if he keep going ill pass the torch to em"

Are you talking about the same guy i'm talking about?

Getwitcha
  • usmarin3
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Was it the same rapper that said

"As i share mic time with my heir" or the same rapper that said
    "wayne scorchin, if he keep going ill pass the torch to em"

Are you talking about the same guy i'm talking about?

Getwitcha

I'll pass the throne to him IF HE KEEPS GOING. Everyone knows Wayne has been ass cheeks since Carter 2 and being hot doesn't mean your good, Ja Rule and Nelly were hot.

Wayne is hot garbage, as soon as rap shifts again, watch him get Mased out the game. The game is ? changing, i would think you ? would of seen that with the lack of sales in Waynes last two albums and don't give me that jail ? , because Pac sold millions behind bars.
  • Pretty Fred
    Pretty Fred Members Posts: 1,007 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i don't give a ? if he outflowed the nile river
    that song and everybody on it was wik wik wack

hahahaa, word me neither.
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    LMAO! i swear wayne bring out the best in ?
  • koncretemind
    koncretemind Members Posts: 1,439
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I'll pass the throne to him IF HE KEEPS GOING. Everyone knows Wayne has been ass cheeks since Carter 2 and being hot doesn't mean your good, Ja Rule and Nelly were hot.

Wayne is hot garbage, as soon as rap shifts again, watch him get Mased out the game. The game is ? changing, i would think you ? would of seen that with the lack of sales in Waynes last two albums and don't give me that jail ? , because Pac sold millions behind bars.

No promotion and he still sold 100K on a mixtape turned album and Rebirth which aint hip hop anyways. And Cosign the tupac part I mean back then Pac had to deal wit downloads and bootlegs just like rappers do today smh. Sales aint on a downturn since then? Lol smh #stopit
  • usmarin3
    edited December 2010
    Options
    No promotion and he still sold 100K on a mixtape turned album and Rebirth which aint hip hop anyways. And Cosign the tupac part I mean back then Pac had to deal wit downloads and bootlegs just like rappers do today smh. Sales aint on a downturn since then? Lol smh #stopit

Bootlegging was just as rampant back then so don't use that lame ass excuse. I remember having Nas I am album on bootleg before it came out, mixtapes were just as prevelant back then too. Same ? for Pac's music, it was easy to get artist music.

Stop using that no promotion ? , he may have been in jail but with Drake and Nicki shouting him out and damn near the whole industry felating him, he got more than enough promo. Kanye put out 808 and Heartbreak and went double platinum, stop your ? lame excuses.
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    cory beasted wayne was ehhhh
  • koncretemind
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Bootlegging was just as rampant back then so don't use that lame ass excuse. I remember having Nas I am album on bootleg before it came out, mixtapes were just as prevelant back then too. Same ? for Pac's music, it was easy to get artist music.

Stop using that no promotion ? , he may have been in jail but with Drake and Nicki shouting him out and damn near the whole industry felating him, he got more than enough promo. Kanye put out 808 and Heartbreak and went double platinum, stop your ? lame excuses.

It was just as easy then to get a bootleg than now? Nowadays if you gotta computer you can bootleg. It wasnt like that back then was it? Smh ? just admit sales is down nowadays you know it and I know it. Yes no promotion and again it was a FREE mixtape turned album that still did numbers wit one video. Yup 808s had a hit in love lockdown and was much better than Rebirth. And them shoutin him out is not promotion for a album lol
  • usmarin3
    edited December 2010
    Options
    It was just as easy then to get a bootleg than now? Nowadays if you gotta computer you can bootleg. It wasnt like that back then was it? Smh ? just admit sales is down nowadays you know it and I know it. Yes no promotion and again it was a FREE mixtape turned album that still did numbers wit one video. Yup 808s had a hit in love lockdown and was much better than Rebirth. And them shoutin him out is not promotion for a album lol

Yes it was that easy to get bootlegged, how do you think ? like Clue, Kay Slay, Doo ? ,etc got their name and claim to fame, by bootlegging ? music. Learn some hiphop history dude!You have too much excuses dude
  • koncretemind
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Yes it was that easy to get bootlegged, how do you think ? like Clue, Kay Slay, Doo ? ,etc got their name and claim to fame, by bootlegging ? music. Learn some hiphop history dude!You have too much excuses dude

I didnt say bootleggin wasnt happening it. But is it as easy as it is today? ? knowin someone that bootlegs is different than anybody wit a computer being able to bootleg themselves. They dont have to go find anyone or call anyone up. Its on the comp. Lol Its not a excuse you and I know sales are down these days. Am I lying about that? And does a rapper not being there in person to promote their album not hurt their sales? What am I sayin thats an "excuse"
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    genstasia wrote: »
    Corey Gunz killed that ? tho....

Yea u right he did ? it. and it died from the foul stench that arose from how garbage his verse was
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Ounceman wrote: »
    Yea u right he did ? it. and it died from the foul stench that arose from how garbage his verse was

lmao...i bet this ? corey didnt wanna get left off the album version again