White people have no respect

Options

Comments

• eonimod
    eonimod Members Posts: 225
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Not really. Black people did a lot of agricultural work in the South, but that's about it. White ethnicities in the North built the economic foundation of the country after slavery was no longer worth having.

So they just decided to do away with slavery right? Foh
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    hip hop was started by jamaicans and puerto rican immigrants, not African Americans

You said Black people, you never distinguished between nationalities, and Hip-Hip was pioneered by Black Americans.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    i can't remeber where i heard this, but someone said it had a lot to do with how blacks traditionally raise their kids...

if u see a black parent with a todler, a lot of times you hear them saying "no" or "stop" or "you can't"

u'll see them get popped for wandering off too far, and you'll hear them always whining or crying cuz their parents force them to sit down and stay still... generally black parents are strict and don't take a whole lotta ? from their kids...

where as a lotta white parents just let their kids do them....

u go to a highschool football game , or the mall, or super market, walmart, or anywhere where there a lotta white ppl are.....their kids just wandering all over the damn place....

no body telling them to "stop" , "no" or "you can't"

they just let them ? explore and learn ? the hard way.....

i mean in no way is this universal.. but whites tend to place less restrictions on their children when their minds are developing at that exploration stage when kids are trying to figure out ? ...

then wonder why ? don't never wanna leave the hood....

just a theory
    Yo, seriously, I was actually going to post a similar theory...minus the last line.

I believe that it is a factor, I see it all the time.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    garv wrote: »
    Theres slavery in every part of the world, whether it be London, Paris or anywhere in the world. As someone thats been to the country numerous of times while i see that is a problem, its certainly not as big as of a problem as you make it seem, to say over 10% of the population is enslaved is ? . Your saying nearly 20 million Nigerians are living in slavery, without never setting a foot on the country and being totally unaware of the customs traditions of the various peoples that inhabit the said country, wikipedia articles can only do so much for you.

look at this woeful slavery apologism

garv is as bad as ? with his whip

shameful

you should pay reparations
  • 1of1
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Lol @ respecting white peoples posts in a thread about them not having respect for anything.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    *says something ? to deliberately anger people*

*doesnt see why people still dont get it*

*logs off, takes a walk to smoke a black n mild*
  • iputformycity918
    iputformycity918 Members Posts: 38
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lmao so white people today are supposed to take blame for ? they played no part in?

and black people are supposed to reap benefits off stuff they played no part in?

yea you are and yes we are u ? ...if u was black u wouldnt be sayn ? ...how can you ? pay the ? japanese but not pay us

? white people we will NEVER be cool with yall no matter what
  • eonimod
    eonimod Members Posts: 225
    edited December 2010
    Options
    -Karl- wrote: »
    Why are you still complaining about slavery?

There are more slaves on earth today than there was before the abolition of it.

Not in america, and not a specific race in an entire country...On the other hand of course there are more slaves on earth today there are also more people
  • CallItlikeICit
    CallItlikeICit Members Posts: 461
    edited December 2010
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    Black folks shot up strip malls and ? innocent bystanders....them sorry ass code pink peoples disgust me....at least they ain't killing innocent people.

WHITES DONT ? INNOCENT PEOPLE?! LMAO
    tell that to the white kids shootin up school and the serial killers

Don't forget bout the slave trade, native Americans, and Jews.
  • CollegeBoi12
    CollegeBoi12 Members Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    At its core, its a 1st Amendment/Freedom of speech issue
    There is a major court case that will determine if there should be limits on whether or not the Westboro church folks can demonstrate at the funerals
  • garv
    edited December 2010
    Options
    *says something ? to deliberately anger people*

*doesnt see why people still dont get it*

*logs off, takes a walk to smoke a black n mild*

Lol at you thinking no one gets what your doing, trolling on Hip-Hop sites must be your way of compensating for a sad uneventful life
  • garv
    edited December 2010
    Options
    White people i've come across also have poor hygiene, one of my white friends in school told me how he used to only bathe/shower every 2-3 days, because in his words 'You don't get ? everyday do you?' all he used to do was slap on some aftershave and leave his house smh.
  • garv
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Japan made Playstation...Africa made...ummm discovery channel funny?

Civilization?
  • iputformycity918
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Japan made Playstation...Africa made...ummm discovery channel funny?

so u pay japanese for holding them in concentration camps because they made playstatons..??..your an idiot..but you wont give black reperations for the hundreds of years of hard labor for free that this country was built by...

? white people we will NEVER be cool with yall
  • iputformycity918
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Civilization?

thank you..
  • CallItlikeICit
    CallItlikeICit Members Posts: 461
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Who are your favorite rappers, parallelrhymes? Lol

White people i've come across also have poor hygiene, one of my white friends in school told me how he used to only bathe/shower every 2-3 days, because in his words 'You don't get ? everyday do you?' all he used to do was slap on some aftershave and leave his house smh.

Lol at all the people on Hoarders being white
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Y'all just don't give a ? about people's privacy or personal space. Show up to a soldier's funeral protesting and ? . Throwing paint on fur coats. Rallying at a person's house. It's amazing more of y'all don't die per year.

Rev. Fred Phelps and his Westboro family are religious extremists.....and ? .
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol @ white posters coming in to defend this ?

Lol @ slavery some how making it into this ?

• iputformycity918
    edited December 2010
    Options

Lol at all the people on Hoarders being white

i have never in my life seen a black persons house look like this...

hoarders.jpg
  • iputformycity918
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Rev. Fred Phelps and his Westboro family are religious extremists.....and ? .

fred_phelps.jpg

dont he look like a in the closet homosexual though
  • 1of1
    edited December 2010
    Options
    His favorite rapper is American mentally with Japanese tendencies, Parisian sensibility so stay out the vicinity of..........

LUPE THE KILLA, KILLA, KILLA, KILLA
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Lol at you thinking no one gets what your doing, trolling on Hip-Hop sites must be your way of compensating for a sad uneventful life

White Supremacy has nothing to do with an actual sense of feeling superior and everything to do with closeted fear, a feeling of inadequacy and on the contrary, feeling inferior.

watch this
  • -Karl-
    -Karl- Members Posts: 2,196 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    lol @ white posters coming in to defend this ?

Lol @ slavery some how making it into this ?

? wouldnt want it any other way.

Thread would be boring otherwise.
  • iputformycity918
    edited December 2010
    Options
    White Supremacy has nothing to do with an actual sense of feeling superior and everything to do with closeted fear and a feeling of inadequacy, feeling inferior.

watch this

im think i might put this in my sig
  • Ladiesman
    Ladiesman Members Posts: 741
    edited December 2010
    Options
    White Supremacy has nothing to do with an actual sense of feeling superior and everything to do with closeted fear and a feeling of inadequacy, feeling inferior.

watch this

Got dat right