i've been off work for 6 days

Options

Comments

• SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    some u of u need to step back from the PC screen n reass wtf u doin here u take this ? way to serious its the internet.... y the ? u takin ? to heart n acting like this website creates a part of ur life... ? sad aint nuttin on this site to get attatched about just a place to talk ? wen ur bored n got time to pass... yet people airing their entire lifes out n ? seriously step back n look from a different perspective ? is truly sad feel sorry for half u guys.....

Lol this post killed me.
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Damn ? losing out here. Thread is pointless.
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I could see if I was 28-29 livin wit my momma averaging 85 posts a day at a dead end job

You belong in growing pains you livin like 18 year old
    lol.........
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    congrats to du finally getting promoted to drive up teller at burger king
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Du that's U in that avi?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    hahaha L's left and right in here.
  • earth two superman
    edited December 2010
    Options
    posters who had du's pic in their avi for a whole week are loser ? . LMAO @ ? worshiping du!
  • John_Blazini
    edited December 2010
    Options
    how do you know so much about ? and ? ? b??? i could quote you and go plat just off ya post on how many times you say something about a ? or ? . what ya wife look like son??? you think she would let me scrape her insides just off my looks?
  • earth two superman
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ^
    one of many suspect males who had du's pic in his avi, and cried when du turned his back on him. u found ur pops yet blazini? still feeling pride about being a below average father lmao
  • John_Blazini
    edited December 2010
    Options
    stop dodging the question ? post a pic of that ? b. is she even a 5????
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ^
    one of many suspect males who had du's pic in his avi, and cried when du turned his back on him. u found ur pops yet blazini? still feeling pride about being a below average father lmao

lol.........
  • earth two superman
    edited December 2010
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    lol.........

nah it aint funny. notice how i didnt even mention him and he got offended. this loser ? blazini has been stanning me for months now. asking to see pics of me and mines and weird ? like that. its sad really. he considers himself an 'etherer' but ive never seen a single funny post from him or anyone laugh at anything hes posted. if he was smart and put that much energy into finding his father (which he admitted growing up without one scarred him), maybe he wouldnt have some sort of delusion that being there for your son is some sort of incredible achievement.

what kind of father lets his son's pics be posted on craigslist anyway?
  • John_Blazini
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol ? foh every time i post you bring up the du appreciation week and then i bring up how all you do is say ? ? and talk about ? 's. It's like rinse repeat out here. I'm sorry if me bringing up ya wife hits a sore spot. you prob have good reason to hide her. I have never said anything funny thats like me saying you never talk about ? and trannies. My pops is good though he and my moms did they thing for Xmas dinner.
  • earth two superman
    edited December 2010
    Options
    and they aint invite you? damn i take it back. u had a pops, he just didnt/doesnt want anything to do with you!.

completely understandble why u would have du's pic then. we all need a father figure.

how is u bringing up my wife hitting a sore spot when u been saying it forever? i have never asked anyone to post a pic of themselves or their anything. you on the other hand, posted a pic of your son in what you call a ? forum.
  • John_Blazini
    edited December 2010
    Options
    so anyone who has a picture of another male in their AVI is ? ?does that make who ever made the alias of my son ? too? Lets be real I'm not some ugly fat ? that you can son, i dont work for $10 and hour or want to ? my self because MJ died, i didnt pretend to be a women. I know that doesn't give you much to work with for material lol. just stickin to the facts b.
  • earth two superman
    edited December 2010
    Options
    another IC male for the purpose of seriously worshipping him? yeah. and I dont recall anyone doing a "Blazini's bastard spawn appreciation week".

and the fact that you only catch the posts where i ? on tommy and dizz says more about you then my repertoire.
  • Hobe cryant
    Hobe cryant Members Posts: 1,318 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Blazini jokes are wack you go parading your pics on a website wit nothin but males

I dont work for 10 an hour and never said I would ? myself over mj

You call yourself a 'roaster' yet use fallacious gimmicks as a form of 'roastin' and yo son look like a whiteboy go get that dna test
  • earth two superman
    edited December 2010
    Options
    this dude blazini REALLY wants men to see pics of him and his son!

he's kind of like some reverse bizzaro world version of blank. he wants men to collect pics of HIM.
  • John_Blazini
    edited December 2010
    Options
    if its not something in reference to what i mentioned it's something about someone being ? or a ? b. thats facts. My question was simple your answer was not. it's either ? or it's not ? you cant pick and choose lil ? .

Tommy when i have a question about purchasing stock in bathroom supplies i'll address you. Kick rocks ? dont you have an MBA to prep for?

you ? dedicated a thread to us so i paid homage to my self and my fly son. the pics were taken form the thread dedicated to kids......... originally
  • earth two superman
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ok then. ill put it in simple terms so even you can understand it.

YOU POSTING PICS OF YOURSELF AND YOUR SON ON WHAT YOU CALL A ? WEBSITE = ?

YOU CHOOSING TO WORSHIP A MALE ON WHAT YOU CALL A ? WEBSITE = ?

YOU SAD BECAUSE SAID MALE DISSED YOU MONTHS LATER ON WHAT YOU CALL A ? WEBSITE = ? (and a little sad)
    blazini wrote: »
    you ? dedicated a thread to us so i paid homage to my self and my fly son. the pics were taken form the thread dedicated to kids......... originally
    you cant pick and choose lil ? ?
  • John_Blazini
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol ok i get what your saying now. i dont take insults like that serious from a ? i'm pretty sure i'm knockin down way more ? then. that's beneath Blazini. thx for the clarification though.
  • earth two superman
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ok then. ill put it in simple terms so even you can understand it.
    lol ok i get what your saying now.

smh @ admitting one's stupidity.
    Ii dont take insults like that serious from a ? i'm pretty sure i'm knockin down way more ? then. that's beneath Blazini. thx for the clarification though.

lol for those new to the IC, when blazini doesnt have anything else to say he starts talking about how many ? he claims to pull. everyone just agree with him or he'll post pictures of himself and some white kid he hangs out with.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    mj use to bone quincy jones,nh.....
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Is that what I walked into?

L. M. A. O