The reason for Playa Fly vs Three 6 Mafia

Options
mkb2948
mkb2948 Members Posts: 148
edited January 2011 in The Reason
Anyone know the reason they started beefing? I heard way he got kicked out cuz he got addicted to coke.

Comments

• BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    all them ? was addicted to ? , b
    dj paul and juicy j ain't payin ?
    the only reason project still around is cuz he juicy j brother
  • Hatter
    Hatter Members Posts: 2,451 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

off topic: i was riding by the corner with my boy the other day and you know we see the ? out there hustlin and ? , all them ? coked the ? up, and im like "why them ? on that ? like that"? my boy was like "think about it , most them ? on they 2nd and 3rd strike, with 20+ years on them right now, what else would you think would give the ? the nerve to stand in broad daylight and still sling ? and not give a ? "
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    juicy was asking him to be patient with the money and he basically said ? you and left
  • BackInWhite
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hatter wrote: »
    off topic: i was riding by the corner with my boy the other day and you know we see the ? out there hustlin and ? , all them ? coked the ? up, and im like "why them ? on that ? like that"? my boy was like "think about it , most them ? on they 2nd and 3rd strike, with 20+ years on them right now, what else would you think would give the ? the nerve to stand in broad daylight and still sling ? and not give a ? "

maybe
    mostly cuz crackheads be up all times of the night
    a normal ? ain't gon be up like that unless he high on something
    powder gets you hyper
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

What about Lord Infamous though, why he leave, ain't that DJ Paul's brother?
  • BackInWhite
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »

he ain't really just gone nowhere
    that ? can be doin the same ? they doin
    i don't really know why he left
    he went to jail first of all but he been out for a lil minute now
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

Infamous never left, he went to jail for a couple years & now out doing stuff on his label called BlackRain

Infamous will never leave Three 6, he is the heart of the group
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Lord didn't leave Three-6 Mafia... basically when you go to jail thats a breach of Three-6 Mafias contract, Lord was on about 3 strikes, he became a liability so Paul and Juice had to basically "kicc" him out the group
    he was holdin the group bacc and fuccin up the money becuz he couldnt stay sober or outta jail
    the same wit Koopsta Knicca, he stayed in jail almost every album (he always say that its his fault he not wit Three-6 not Paul and Juice fault)
    Crunchy Blac left he didn't get kicced out, mufuccas said Crunchy actually went on an ego trip

Fly got kicced outta Three-6 becuz ? said he was tweakin off that caine and actin "strange"

Skinny ? sold the copyrights of his first album to Dj Paul for $10,000, but when the album sales started piccing up he tried to get his rights bacc, Paul said "you can't get the copyrights bacc unless you give me my 10 grand bacc" thats what lead to Skinny leavin

? gettin in the music business but not knowin ? about the business is why half them ? left or got kicced out

Plus Paul don't give a fucc about yo feelings lol
  • ibedamned
    ibedamned Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Lord didn't leave Three-6 Mafia... basically when you go to jail thats a breach of Three-6 Mafias contract, Lord was on about 3 strikes, he became a liability so Paul and Juice had to basically "kicc" him out the group
    he was holdin the group bacc and fuccin up the money becuz he couldnt stay sober or outta jail
    the same wit Koopsta Knicca, he stayed in jail almost every album (he always say that its his fault he not wit Three-6 not Paul and Juice fault)
    Crunchy Blac left he didn't get kicced out, mufuccas said Crunchy actually went on an ego trip

Fly got kicced outta Three-6 becuz ? said he was tweakin off that caine and actin "strange"

Skinny ? sold the copyrights of his first album to Dj Paul for $10,000, but when the album sales started piccing up he tried to get his rights bacc, Paul said "you can't get the copyrights bacc unless you give me my 10 grand bacc" thats what lead to Skinny leavin

? gettin in the music business but not knowin ? about the business is why half them ? left or got kicced out

that ? was funny for some reason
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lmaooo@crunchy going on a ego trip....he was clearly the weakest in the camp

and i heard some of infamous new ? ....he real deep into that horrorcore satanic ?
  • T. Sanford
    edited January 2011
    Options
    the same wit Koopsta Knicca, he stayed in jail almost every album (he always say that its his fault he not wit Three-6 not Paul and Juice fault)Crunchy Blac left he didn't get kicced out, mufuccas said Crunchy actually went on an ego trip

@ bolded, that shss crazy because he was on the When The Smoke Clears album but wasnt in the photos in the album booklet & nor on the cover of it. but I forgot he was in the Tounge Ring video
  • P. Town
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Aight well one of you Memphis ? tell me this......What the ? happend to DJ Paul's hand?
  • T. Sanford
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Aight well one of you Memphis ? tell me this......What the ? happend to DJ Paul's hand?

he was born like that
  • P. Town
    edited January 2011
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    he was born like that

Aw aight, cause that has always been a mystery for alot of ?
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    im not surprised at that playa fly reason...? is my hypothesis as to why m.a.d. is a memphis version of "detox"...

crunchy prolly had an ego trip, i heard he did a few hooks and let 3 6 use a few of his ideas for his solo album on most known unknown...

i thought lord also had a heart attack, and i wouldnt be surprised if he was addicted to some caine as well, i seen a few of his live performances, bruh look completely out of it..and i heard he had to be rushed to the hospital during the riding spinners shoot...

i think dey all did ? at some point tho...

smh @ skinny ?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    whatever.....but I do kno something has to be up if EVERYONE leaves the group.

three 6 is now jus paul n juice.
  • chillg
    chillg Members Posts: 569
    edited January 2011
    Options
    damn yall forgot about gangsta boo what happen with her
  • T. Sanford
    edited January 2011
    Options
    chillg wrote: »
    damn yall forgot about gangsta boo what happen with her

I believe she left because of money issues, she still making music. She had a bumping mixtape that came out last year, shss was straight riding material

I probably was the only ? that use to anticipate Gangsta Boo appearance on them tear the club up songs, shawty use to get on the mic buck ass f*ck
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ayo i used to like "Where dem Dollas at"...
  • T. Sanford
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ayo i used to like "Where dem Dollas at"...

I remember Paul's verse, when he was humming in the background.
  • BackInWhite
    edited January 2011
    Options
    gangsta boo just came out with a mixtape called Miss.com
  • T. Sanford
    edited January 2011
    Options
    gangsta boo just came out with a mixtape called Miss.com

How her mixtape sounding?
  • BackInWhite
    edited January 2011
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    How her mixtape sounding?

i have no idea
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lol i sho aint been checkin for post 3 6 gangsta boo, but im kinda surprised she aint more popular since she been with drum squad..
  • T. Sanford
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lol i sho aint been checkin for post 3 6 gangsta boo, but im kinda surprised she aint more popular since she been with drum squad..

naw actually her last mixtape The Rumors was straight, sound like some straight Memphis shss