Have we figured out wtf Drake was talking about on IN THE MORNING?

Options
124»

Comments

• Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    havland900 wrote: »
    why the ? does he even mention his aunt? there is no need to mention his aunt at all. i understand the whole horse and thick women thing but why mention his aunt? " I like thick women because I used to ride equestrian" the ? is wrong with that?

His aunt was a horse lover(equestrian). She had/rode horses, and Drake would go to the stable with her when he was little. Now he's comparin the thick ass ? to the horses his aunt used to let him ride. Got damn...
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Miles HIGH wrote: »
    His aunt was a horse lover(equestrian). She had/rode horses, and Drake would go to the stable with her when he was little. Now he's comparin the thick ass ? to the horses his aunt used to let him ride. Got damn...

still kinda guy bruh
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    how in the hell does a str8 man not know what drake was talm bout...

come on, why we reachin for hate???
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    still kinda guy bruh

Whatever, Drake got all kinda off point/funny/questionable lines. I'm just readin through this thread, and I'm amazed that some ? really can't grasp what he's talkin about...
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    how in the hell does a str8 man not know what drake was talm bout...

come on, why we reachin for hate???

this...? is disgusting, b
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    cuttadc13 wrote: »
    smh ? i swear...
    that whole "I love thick women becuz my aunt, she rode equestrian..." - setting up the theme to him being around a woman who was horse riding thick(don't act like u don't know what that looks like...go to Houston, ? out there got them legs so thick it look like they been riding horses)..its not a line to say he wants to ? his aunt..c'mon son..
    The next line is just to carry the thought but gives a double meaning..."I used to go to the stables and get those kids to bet me,
    And I would always ride the stallions whenever she let me"
    - referring to an actual event but also giving u another vision...since he introduced the "horse" type atmosphere, he carries it, but southern lingo embedded. the "stables" can also be referred to a spot where a group of good lookin women are, and they used to bet him to see if he would get the baddest one...(also was used to describe a strip club with a bunch of bad ? ....old country southern ? tho..) "Stallion" is referred to as the most beautiful horse u can find, and when u say beautiful, u think female...its all in ur child books growin up so stop frontin bout that.
    I thought the ? was simple...but i guess it wasn't to some....**Jordan shrugs**

Fam a stallion is a MALE horse....MALE son
  • cuttadc13
    cuttadc13 Members Posts: 1,626 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Fam a stallion is a MALE horse....MALE son

so im guessing u never heard of the word "slang" or "street lingo" right?...smh
  • wordsRweapons
    wordsRweapons Members Posts: 3,217 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Drake has been takin a lot of L's lately. Seriously what the ? was this verse??
  • Ekscape
    Ekscape Members Posts: 1,842
    edited January 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    ? got the Lil Wayne train of thought, wtf does his aunt riding equestrian have to do with ? and what's with the incestuous overtones.

must I always break down lyrics for ? smh... Women who ride equestrian are not skinny women, but thick women... He says he used to hang around with those thick women when he was young that's why he loves them... there
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ekscape wrote: »
    must I always break down lyrics for ? smh... Women who ride equestrian are not skinny women, but thick women... He says he used to hang around with those thick women when he was young that's why he loves them... there

Dude stop it, with your ? excuses. smh There is no specific body type for equestrian riders, all there is the 20-25 percent of the horses body weight rule. LOL at thick equestrian riders!

Clearly think! smh

Eventing_300x400.jpg
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Dude stop it, with your ? excuses. smh There is no specific body type for equestrian riders, all there is the 20-25 percent of the horses body weight rule. LOL at thick equestrian riders!

Clearly think! smh

Eventing_300x400.jpg

I hope you realize you're doing to Drake's verse exactly what people do to Jay-Z's verses ALL THE TIME.
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Y'all gonna wake up with arms longer than Lu's doing all this reaching.

BUT

That waiting for her to get off work in the bed... corny as ? . I thought the same thing when I first heard it.
  • InMyLifeTime91
    InMyLifeTime91 Members Posts: 1,289
    edited January 2011
    Options

Clearly think! smh

LOL. this verse been confusing yall for months.. some lines were ehhhhh but ? it its drake not lupe what u expect
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    why would women be called stallions? lol

to quote eve, "brick house stall-ion"