Nicca calm down, you ain't that good homie!!! Unappreciation Thread

Options

Comments

• bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Marion Barber... and I'm a Cowboys Fan. Dude get's 6 yards and is popping up going crazy.

cosign....lol
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    As a Giants fan Brandon Jacobs these past two seasons.
  • blacklsoldier
    blacklsoldier Members Posts: 899
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I'll agree about Brandon Jacobs, but I'll also say the giants as a whole!
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    byrond0126 wrote: »
    Eli Manning
    Slept on post and I'm a Giants fan.

Derek Jeter currently (caught the etherism asking for all the money)

Coach Joe Paterno: ''CALM YOUR OLD ASS OWN AND RETIRE ALREADY''
  • blacklsoldier
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Tony Romo
    Al Harris
    Lamar Odom

Huh?? You can't be serious!!!
  • Datdude87
    Datdude87 Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ...the cavs...

...oh wait...they already kno that
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Marion Barber... and I'm a Cowboys Fan. Dude get's 6 yards and is popping up going crazy.

This.

And it falls under the category of my entry for this thread:

Pretty much every player that plays on a team with past glory. Unless the team you play on is currently one of the best in the league, don't act like you're the ? -- just play like it. And/or ? .

Every fan of teams with "past glory" that ever went through a dry spell of failure (Cowboys now, Yankees in the 80s/90s, Steelers in the 80s, Lakers in the mid-late 90s, etc) you can blame players like that for your failures. Especially when the teams are actually pretty talented on paper but still don't produce -- that's because the players on the team think the logo on their uniform or the trophies in their trophy case is gonna win games for them.

Nope.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    This.

And it falls under the category of my entry for this thread:

Pretty much every player that plays on a team with past glory. Unless the team you play on is currently one of the best in the league, don't act like you're the ? -- just play like it. And/or ? .

Every fan of teams with "past glory" that ever went through a dry spell of failure (Cowboys now, Yankees in the 80s/90s, Steelers in the 80s, Lakers in the mid-late 90s, etc) you can blame players like that for your failures. Especially when the teams are actually pretty talented on paper but still don't produce -- that's because the players on the team think the logo on their uniform or the trophies in their trophy case is gonna win games for them.

Nope.

Glad i wasnt born then..the 60's/80's was probably the worst decades for us.
  • greenwood1921
    edited January 2011
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    Glad i wasnt born then..the 60's/80's was probably the worst decades for us.

They didn't exactly have a dynasty in the 90s either, bruh. Plus they finished the last two seasons in the 90s with losing records. Then again, you probably weren't a Steelers fan then anyway. lol

j/k. Maybe.
  • byrond0126
    byrond0126 Members Posts: 325
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Not impressed with Tim Tebow at all
  • byrond0126
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Time to add Jay Cutler's quitting ass
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yeah Jay Cutler belongs in here. Dude walks around like he's the greatest QB or something?
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • byrond0126
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The Cleveland Browns........Thought the was the ? after beating the Saints and Pats in back to back weeks....Ended up 5-11 lololol
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Vince Young owns this thread.

The ? don't even get the elite mode on his version of Madden.This year's version got a bitchassness detector for none elite gamers.
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Oh I got another one. That ? Jamario Moon for the Cavs...smh Now don't get me wrong dude can ball a lil, but idk some of the ? he does rubs me the wrong way. esp when he's on the bench talking ? to elite players!

you watch cavs games? smh
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Huh?? You can't be serious!!!

he's a ? ....no need to explain it
  • vageneral08
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Carson palmer needs to be in here now because of that dumb ? he said...."oh if you guys dont trade me I'm gonna retire" ? you aint done ? lately to even talk like that he needs to be thankful he still has a starting job
  • greenwood1921
    edited January 2011
    Options
    rakim ii wrote: »

Word. Somebody should tell him he won't get those hours back in his life. When this ? is on his death bed, instead of thinking about his family or what heaven or hell is like, he'll be thinking...

"Damn, all those Cavs games I watched."
  • Datdude87
    Datdude87 Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Word. Somebody should tell him he won't get those hours back in his life. When this ? is on his death bed, instead of thinking about his family or what heaven or hell is like, he'll be thinking...

lmao...yeah...missing out on 500 million dolla lottery wont b a bigger regret than watchin 1 cavs game...
  • blacklsoldier
    edited January 2011
    Options

Of course, i'm a avid NBA, CFB and NFL watcher! Thus my starting this thread. I did say "dude can ball a lil". My adding him here wasn't bc I felt he couldn't play, it's merely off the way he acts when he'son the bench (like i stated in my first post smh). I guess i'm going off of a game when the cavs played the magic here in Orlando! I sat behind the cavs bench and just let me say, he's one themost hating mudda fuckas I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS! Esp when a elite player of another team is balling! I.E. Dwight... When you sit on the bench and talk crazy about another player that's miles ahead of you when it comes to skill/ popularity. I have a hard time in really not adding you on here!
  • blacklsoldier
    edited January 2011
    Options
    he's a ? ....no need to explain it

Ah Okay.....
  • blacklsoldier
    edited January 2011
    Options
    J.R. can do a lil something.... I've actually seen him ball out, it's just that he's somewhat of a hot head/lose cannon!

I mena nugga got a Gf named Shirley, give'em a pass. Damn, my 55 year old Aunt named Shirley smh
  • vageneral08
    edited January 2011
    Options
    J.R. can do a lil something.... I've actually seen him ball out, it's just that he's somewhat of a hot head/lose cannon!

I mena nugga got a Gf named Shirley, give'em a pass. Damn, my 55 year old Aunt named Shirley smh

? had skills back in his new orleans days....
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

LOL @ Stacy King sonning the Cavs when they played the Bulls the other night "remember last year when they were taking pictures on the court" lol pure ether