r-sanchez wrote: »
    Amputate that ? .

he probably lets ? do the bronco buster on his face
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    This story ain't even 10 percent accurate...........................

That ? gotta be at least somewhat accurate cuz I surely didn't make it up. I got it from here.
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Well tell us what happened dude
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    r-sanchez wrote: »
    cosign.. also lately these bad ass teachers ? with 14 yr olds.. why the ? didnt that ? happened to me.. a fine ass teacher givin me head n ? .. why why

LOL...and why these ? kids snitching? I woulda kept getting that mature ? wit a side of A's until I was valdictorian.

Marine go head an drop the real story then.
  • fact
    fact Members Posts: 142
    edited January 2011
    Options
    even if that story is true usmarine is one the realest dudes on the ic and he fought for your american freedom

respect a ?
  • sammm
    sammm Members Posts: 1,139
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ....@ ? aint even that serious.
    ? having consensual sex for some females is painful.
    now imagine ? ... ur NOT WET a ? diggin in ur guts= rips and tears.
    ? who ? chicks half the time they dont use protection so a possible pregnancy or catching a std....
    you get ? in the ass and see how you like that ? .
    let someone tell you to walk it off literally.
  • jackthemack
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I mean getting molested aint exactly a joke. That ? does untold damage to them kids.
  • jackthemack
    edited January 2011
    Options
    sammm wrote: »
    ....@ ? aint even that serious.
    ? having consensual sex for some females is painful.
    now imagine ? ... ur NOT WET a ? diggin in ur guts= rips and tears.
    ? who ? chicks half the time they dont use protection so a possible pregnancy or catching a std....
    you get ? in the ass and see how you like that ? .
    let someone tell you to walk it off literally.

So if you wet and you ? , is that still ? ?
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    so if you wet and you ? , is that still ? ?
    pause........
  • sammm
    sammm Members Posts: 1,139
    edited January 2011
    Options
    show me a ? who ? and gets wet while shes ? ?
    if a female is in fear for her life i highly doubt her mind is in the right state to enjoy wtf is going on.
    and a ? aint trying to hit the g spot or play with the ? while hes ? her.
    so how tf is that gonna happen?
  • jackthemack
    edited January 2011
    Options
    if a female is in fear for her life i highly doubt her mind is in the right state to enjoy wtf is going on.

If he slangin dat ? right, she gon bust a nut regardless if she in fear of her life.
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited January 2011
    Options

Thats actually pretty common during rapes
  • jackthemack
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Real rap ask Lil Nicka from BHM. She said she busted a nut when she got ? .
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    That ? gotta be at least somewhat accurate cuz I surely didn't make it up. I got it from here.

Nowhere near accurate dude!

I'll tell the story seeing how ? be on some gossiping and rewriting history ? .

I was ? around with this chick a few years back, her car was in the shop so i let her borrow my car to go out to this club one weekend. She was fine as ? (that's all i ? with) and she went to the club with her friends, ? was hitting on her ass all night in the club but she kept ignoring them. So anyways, she left that club and went to another bar and this one ? who was hitting on her all night showed up at the bar. Long story short, her ? friend was talking to the stalker ? homeboy and left her alone with the stalker dude. The ? ended up ? her, keep in mind i didn't know this and i was tryna get in contact with her later on because i needed my car to go to college (she had it for a few days). I end up founding out she got ? , she knew the ? from before and the ? who he was cool with (gang affiliated). Keep the story short, her brother who is in the streets himself "took care of it."

? i look like dieing for some some ? that ain't my family or wife, the ? wasn't that good to begin with anyways.

c80782fe441dd1384c44438fdcef6a18.gif
  • fact
    edited January 2011
    Options

I was ? around with this chick a few years back, her car was in the shop so i let her borrow my car to go out to this club one weekend. She was fine as ? (that's all i ? with) and she went to the club with her friends, ? was hitting on her ass all night in the club but she kept ignoring them. So anyways, she left that club and went to another bar and this one ? who was hitting on her all night showed up at the bar. Long story short, her ? friend was talking to the stalker ? homeboy and left her alone with the stalker dude. The ? ended up ? her, keep in mind i didn't know this and i was tryna get in contact with her later on because i needed my car to go to college (she had it for a few days). I end up founding out she got ? , she knew the ? from before and the ? who he was cool with (gang affiliated). Keep the story short, her brother who is in the streets himself "took care of it."

? i look like dieing for some some ? that ain't my family or wife, the ? wasn't that good to begin with anyways.

one of the realest ? alive....lendn the ? your car tho...smh
  • jackthemack
    edited January 2011
    Options
    SMH I wasn't that far off lmao.

How much u wanna bet it was a black ? that got ? . If it was some white ? , that ? woulda came out firin slugs like Max Payne on them muhfuccas
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited January 2011
    Options

Finally, the only thing that threw me off is You Let That Bish Borrow Your Car For Days?
    and did you smash?
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited January 2011
    Options
    smh i wasn't that far off lmao.

How much u wanna bet it was a black ? that got ? . If it was some white ? , that ? woulda came out firin slugs like max payne on them muhfuccas

lmfao..
  • fact
    edited January 2011
    Options
    wheres a pic of this ?
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited January 2011
    Options
    fact wrote: »
    wheres a pic of this ?

• usmarin3
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Finally, the only thing that threw me off is You Let That Bish Borrow Your Car For Days?
    and did you smash?

She was suppose to borrow my car that night, but when she got ? she went into hiding and wasn't even answering her phone. Of course i smashed, you think i would just give a ? my car with nothing in exchange, i was chilling with my homeboys that night waiting for her to come pick me up to ? .
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

How much u wanna bet it was a black ? that got ? . If it was some white ? , that ? woulda came out firin slugs like Max Payne on them muhfuccas

LMAO!! ? said Max Payne
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited January 2011
    Options
    She was suppose to borrow my car that night, but when she got ? she went into hiding and wasn't even answering her phone. Of course i smashed, you think i would just give a ? my car with nothing in exchange, i was chilling with my homeboys that night waiting for her to come pick me up to ? .

Well With That Being Said, Thank You.

End Thread
  • usmarin3
    edited January 2011
    Options

Word to Welsey Snipes ? !!!!!!!!!!!

ko3kI.gif
  • jackthemack
    edited January 2011
    Options