Brady
    Rodgers
    Brees
    Dylan
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    gotta go with the obvious brady,manning,ben,brees,rodgers.
  • Mantequilla
    Mantequilla Members Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Probably

Brady
    Manning
    Brees
    Ben
    Rodgers
    Flacco
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    1.Brady
    2.Peyton
    3.ARod
    4.Brees
    5.Rivers

Ben aint that damn good, i hate seeing him in peoples top 5's smh...it's easy to be in the Super Bowl all the time when you consistently have a top 5 ranked defense every year..and a run game thats always highly effective..Dude aint accurate worth ? either..overthrew Wallace for an easy td and threw a couple picks..had like a 22 qb rating in the 1st super bowl and got outplayed tonight by a better QB...Can't front, he stepped up in the AZ Super Bowl but thats it..Dude just aint that nice, from a talent standpoint...His biggest asset is his ability to extend plays, and thats where it ends...Wouldn't want that clown ass ? as the qb for my team.
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Vince Young
    Vince Young
    Vince Young
    Vince Young
    and Vince Young
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited February 2011
    Options
    FlyFreeCt wrote: »
    1.Brady
    2.Peyton
    3.ARod
    4.Brees
    5.Rivers
    Ben aint that damn good, i hate seeing him in peoples top 5's smh...it's easy to be in the Super Bowl all the time when you consistently have a top 5 ranked defense every year..and a run game thats always highly effective..Dude aint accurate worth ? either..overthrew Wallace for an easy td and threw a couple picks..had like a 22 qb rating in the 1st super bowl and got outplayed tonight by a better QB...Can't front, he stepped up in the AZ Super Bowl but thats it..Dude just aint that nice, from a talent standpoint...His biggest asset is his ability to extend plays, and thats where it ends...Wouldn't want that clown ass ? as the qb for my team.

C'mon kid rivers is not better than ben...that ? threw 3 picks in a damn pro bowl game...gtfoh
  • bluprint
    bluprint Members Posts: 465
    edited February 2011
    Options
    1. Manning
    2. Brady
    3. Rogers
    4.Brees
    5. Ben
  • FlyFreeCt
    edited February 2011
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    C'mon kid rivers is not better than ben...that ? threw 3 picks in a damn pro bowl game...gtfoh

Ben is ? wack and he proved it again tonight...if you actually watch the games and understand how the QB position is played you'll clearly see that Rivers is a better QB than Ben...Like I said, his D carries his ? ass every year and he only has to make 2 to 3 plays a game to win it..then he looks like the hero...More evidence came tonight..ARod completely outplayed him and in the end he had a chance to drive his team down the field for the win on the last drive, when he didn't do ? the whole game..and of course he choked cuz thats what bums do..Rivers plays for the San Diego Chargers, a ? franchise that isn't supposed to win, but he still puts up numbers cuz he has to carry them sorry ass ? ...Put Rivers on the Steelers, they probably win tonight..Put Ben on San Diego, they miss the playoffs every year..
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited February 2011
    Options
    FlyFreeCt wrote: »
    Ben is ? wack and he proved it again tonight...if you actually watch the games and understand how the QB position is played you'll clearly see that Rivers is a better QB than Ben...Like I said, his D carries his ? ass every year and he only has to make 2 to 3 plays a game to win it..then he looks like the hero...More evidence came tonight..ARod completely outplayed him and in the end he had a chance to drive his team down the field for the win on the last drive, when he didn't do ? the whole game..and of course he choked cuz thats what bums do..Rivers plays for the San Diego Chargers, a ? franchise that isn't supposed to win, but he still puts up numbers cuz he has to carry them sorry ass ? ...Put Rivers on the Steelers, they probably win tonight..Put Ben on San Diego, they miss the playoffs every year..

Rivers has been on all those stacked charger teams and still cant cant do ? .Chargers had the number 1 defense this year overall.
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Rivers side throwin ass is not top 5 ill say vick is top 5 before i put rivers up there..? got a good oline some nice running backs a talented recieving core all world tight end...and one of the best defenses in the league.Put ben rodgers brees on the chargers team quarterbacking they would win a ring with the same people.
  • FlyFreeCt
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Rivers has been on all those stacked charger teams and still cant cant do ? .Chargers had the number 1 defense this year overall.

Stacked?? The Chargers?? I don't think so..So it was his fault his team was ass?? He led the league in yards with over 4700 and had 30-13 td to int ratio...Behind Tom Brady he had the best season of any QB in the league..and most of the year he played without his number 1 option..and its his fault they had the season they did??? Yea their D was ranked number 1..in yards given up..but they allowed 20 points a game in comparison to Ben's D that allowed only 14...very big difference...Rivers is the better player hands down..put him on Pittsburgh and he has 3 rings.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    My unbiased list

1. Brady
    2. Rivers
    3. Rodgers
    4. Peyton
    5. Matt Ryan
  • FlyFreeCt
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Rivers side throwin ass is not top 5 ill say vick is top 5 before i put rivers up there..? got a good oline some nice running backs a talented recieving core all world tight end...and one of the best defenses in the league.Put ben rodgers brees on the chargers team quarterbacking they would win a ring with the same people.

Vick?? hahahaha! You see what happened to that ? towards the end of the season...I like Vick though..He's a dynamic player but if he in ya top 5 over Rivers then you really don't know ? about the NFL or the position..Only thing Vick is better than Rivers at is running the damn ball....ok, he has a stronger arm than Rivers to..but other than that, Rivers kills him in every other aspect of playing QB...Once again, I like Vick...But ? the Eagles.
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    People really sayin Vick? Some ? never learn.

Manning, Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Rivers
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Manning, Vick. Rivers can't carry or win for ? . Vick>>Rivers, ? love slaving on this site. ? ass, Clarence Thomas ass ?
  • bow to royalty
    edited February 2011
    Options

They had the #1 ranked offense too. And Brees was 2nd in the league in passing yards without Jackson, and a large part of the year w/o Gates sooo
  • bow to royalty
    edited February 2011
    Options
    #1 pick wrote: »
    Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Manning, Vick. Rivers can't carry or win for ? . Vick>>Rivers, ? love slaving on this site. ? ass, Clarence Thomas ass ?

Damn, you gotta break me off with a list of ALL the ? Vick has won. 1 NFC Championship appearance, and you talk about the dude like he's a proven winner.
  • WildcatOffense
    WildcatOffense Members Posts: 961
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Brady
    Peyton
    Brees
    Rodgers
    Ryan
  • #1 pick
    edited February 2011
    Options
    They had the #1 ranked offense too. And Brees was 2nd in the league in passing yards without Jackson, and a large part of the year w/o Gates sooo

This ? ass ? , if stats was all that, Schaub>> Big Ben. ? on this site are too ? dumb. ? ? . You sapp ass ? disgust me. Tom Jackson ass ? . The main job of the position is to win and be a playmaker. If your elite at passing, then it's that. If you are elite at running and are a very good passer fine. If you are the ? at both like Rodgers, then it is what it is. ? on this site are some ? . Field ass ? . Posting with White people got you ? thinking like a ? who never played the sport.
  • FlyFreeCt
    edited February 2011
    Options

LMAO!! Wtf race gotta do wit ? ? ?? ? quick to bring up race when a white QB is better than a black QB FOH wit that ? ...If you watch the games instead of that ? ass ESPN ? , you could clearly see that Rivers is a better QB than Vick..? this aint Madden where you can just snap the ball to Vick and he run you all the way to a Super Bowl title Smh..? ? me wit this ? ..
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    This ? ass ? , if stats was all that, Schaub>> Big Ben. ? on this site are too ? dumb. ? ? . You sapp ass ? disgust me. Tom Jackson ass ? . The main job of the position is to win and be a playmaker. If your elite at passing, then it's that. If you are elite at running and are a very good passer fine. If you are the ? at both like Rodgers, then it is what it is. ? on this site are some ? . Field ass ? . Posting with White people got you ? thinking like a ? who never played the sport.

lol........
  • BReddy2
    BReddy2 Confirm Email Posts: 585
    edited February 2011
    Options
    im ? with matt schaub
  • bow to royalty
    edited February 2011
    Options

Take ? in context ? . He said the Rivers was bad cuz they lost with the #1 ranked defense. I pointed out that they also had the #1 ranked offense. You're stupid as ? . You say a players job in that position is to win, and I asked you what had Vick been winning, and you avoided the queistion.
  • #1 pick
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Damn, you gotta break me off with a list of ALL the ? Vick has won. 1 NFC Championship appearance, and you talk about the dude like he's a proven winner.

He does win correct? His team who are expected to be 6 wins at best with a quality QB gets Vick and are contenders, correct? His overall numbers and offense impact actually leads to wins. Just look at his record this season. Even the seasons in Atlanta with lower tier surrounding talent, he won games. Think about it, how the hell did that Atlanta who was no where near as talented as TB or CAR and still were in the NFLCG and some favored them. That was a one team if there ever was one.

He's a winner given surrounding talent. Rivers? His stats doesn't lead to wins usually. I like him, he's a great passer, better passer than Vick but Vick is a much better player. It bothersome when ? act like QB is just passing, I expect ? with bias to say dumb ? but when ? say it, it's like Clarence Thomas. Some suma ? type ? . You played the game. You know the type of impact athletes at QB can have but you say some ? ? . That's not cool homie.