I just wish people would love rick ross and understand his struggle

Options
rick ross uncle
rick ross uncle Members Posts: 177
edited February 2011 in The Reason
i bEEN THRU SOME ? , AND YOU KNOW WHO WAS WIT..ME WHENCC CAME TO SEETHE REALAND THE FAKE, COMIN OUT UP FROM THE LAKE OF THE PLACE WE CALL HELL, WHERE IT'S HOT AND YOU AIN;T WELL..YOU FELL, WHERE YOU A HOSTAGE TO A PAIN, WJITH A PUNK ASS LITTLE ? , BEEN RECOVERIN FOR A MINUTE, THEN YOU HIT THE GROUND RUNNIN, FOR A LITTLE BIT OF SOMETHING, WHERE YOUR WILL IS YOUR WAY ,DECIEDS THE PATH OF EACH NEW DAY, THE PAIN, GETS DULLER AND YOU WONDER, WHAT LIFE IS REALLY REALLY LIKE, IT AIN'T LIKE RIDIN ON A BIKE, MORE LIKE A TRIKE, DESPITE,AND DUE TO ALL YOUR LOW'S MOST TIMES YOU'RE SMOOTH, SEADY AND TUNED INTO WHO LIVES INSIDE YOU, AND CRUNKHAPPY TUNES MAKE YOU NOT LOSE THE SIGHT OF WHAT'S IN FRONT OF YOU..HOPEFULLY BETTER THAN YOU DREAMED, CAUSE THAT'S HOW REAL ? DO REAL THINGS, IT BLINGS, WHEN AS YOU FLOW FROM WHAT YOU KNOW, THE WORDS COME AND THEN THEY GROW, WE ALL LIVE LOOKIN BACK AND GO,"dAMN," IT MAY BE SOME TRUTH TO DAT, LOOK WHERE WE SAT, AND PLAYED IT BACK,WHEN YOU ALONE MARINATIN ON THAT TREAT--A BONE ----THAT'S HOW i LIKE TO ? ROAM, AND RING WHILE ON THIS QUEST , AND SEE THE TRUTH FOR WHAT IT IS, BEFORE AND THRU IT ALL hE WILL MAKE YOU STAND TALL EVEN WHEN IT'S THRU, YOU ALWAYS KNEW THAT SOMETHING BETTER COMES AROUND, THE OUTERSPACE, IS WHERE YOU CLIMB,TO RHYMES AND SHINES AND "YEAH"S, EARTH IS LEFT BEHIND AND YOU SEARCH AHEAD FOR WHAT IS THERE WHEN YOU ARE DEAD, MUCH HAS BEEEN SAID, jESUS BLED, SO GET ME TO THE GATE, PATIENTLY,WAIT TO OPEN UP, AND ENTER TO THE HOUSE ABOVE, WHERE THE AgOD WHO SHOWED U SO MUCH,WANTS TO GIVE AYOU MORE LOVE, IMAGINE WHAT WILL HAPPEN, WILL WE EVER KNOW THE WHY'S AND HOW'S, AND MORE,i DON'T KNOW BUT HEAR TIS FOR SURE, hE'S KNOCKIN AT THE DOOR, SO, TRY T LISTEN, TAKE A RISK, AND SCORE....KNOCK OUT THE BLOCK PREVENTIN WHAT YOU LOVE TO BE GIVEN,a STOREY LIES BEHIND THESE EYES, LET'S UNWRAP THE PRIZE AND GET IT, CAUSE BESTBELIEVE IF i'M FEELIN IT, THEN SO ARE YOU, CAUSE i AM cRUNKNISSAAASSIRAC,DON'T BE FOOLED, i MAY JUST KICK THE BEST SOMETIME DAY IN POOL, WHILE SINGIN TOOL, i SEE YOU UP CLOSE AND PERSONALAND ALL THERE IS TO DO IS ADD A FACE TO MY DAYDREAMS THAT i'VE SLWAYS HAD FOR YOU,THEY SAY THERE'S A REASON FOR EVERYTHING, GUESSS THAT'S WHY i AIN'T MET YOU YET, BUT i STIVE TO PREPARE A STORY BACK, WORDS SHOCK YOUR EYES, ,YOU WAS NAVIGATIN IN THE HONDA, HELPIN ME SEARCH FOR ANY PRIZE THAT i COULD FIND TO REPROGAMMING MY MIN TO SEE THE MAGIC AND THE IRONY, IN WALKING BY FAITH NOT SIGHT, i WOULD SHOUT BOUT IT FROM ROOFTOPS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, DEAD STOPPED IN FRIGHT THAT STEETS WAS WATCHIN ALL THAT i DID AND DO, WALKED A LITTLE BETTER LIKE MY FATHER SOMETIME, FOR A WHILE, BUT THE FRUIT WOULD STOP THE FLOWING, AND MY MIND, WOUL THEN START GOING TO THE BLACKNESS OF IT ALL, OPPOSITE, OF WHAT i SAW,2ND THOUGTS CAN BE SIGN, BUT YOUR FIRST IMPRESSION'S BEST, CAUSE IT WILL STAND FIRM IN THE TEST, HAT IS REAL AND TRUE WILL GROW, WHAT IS FAKE WILL MELT OOUT IN THE SNOW, CHECK ME OUT, GET SOME REFERRALS, i WILL TELL IT WITH THE TURTLES, FOR SHURDLES, YEAH, i M STILL A GIRLY, A WHITE VERSIoN OF t. sTOREY, BUT WHAT A CHUNK OF TIME i SPENT, TELLING OF thIS, AND THIS AND THIS, i WISH, THE NEXT STEP OF My JOURNEY IS WRITING OUT THE MAP TPO gLORY, BOUND UP AND WRAPPED UP LIKE A PRESENT,YOU CAN MIX IT AND WE'LL REP ITaLL i WANT FROM YOU IS CREDIT...,NOT YOUR BODY JUST YOUR BRAIN, HOW INSANE i MIGHT REPLACE YOU,DON'T WORRY NOT ON THE MIC, BUT AS THE SUBJECT IN THIS RAP GAME,WHEN YOUR FANS HEAR MY NAME IN YOUR SONG,BEHIND SOME ? HITTIN LIKE A ? ----THEY BE LIKE, DAMN, TOBIAS IN A THONG, THAT ? WAS WRONG, BUT THIS IS RIGHT, LET'S KNUCKLE UP,MAKE 'EM CRUNK IT UP, AND SHOUT ALONG, WITH THE REAL WE FEEL WHEN WE FEEL THE REAL MY ? FEEL INSIDE THE CHILL, WARMIN THE TRILL, AND HEAD KNOCKERS,WHO FEEL IT TOO, THIS IS MY FIRST NEW ONE FOR YOU,GOTTA FIND YOU SOON,

Comments

• Jr523
    Jr523 Members Posts: 829 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i bEEN THRU SOME ? , AND YOU KNOW WHO WAS WIT..ME WHENCC CAME TO SEETHE REALAND THE FAKE, COMIN OUT UP FROM THE LAKE OF THE PLACE WE CALL HELL, WHERE IT'S HOT AND YOU AIN;T WELL..YOU FELL, WHERE YOU A HOSTAGE TO A PAIN, WJITH A PUNK ASS LITTLE ? , BEEN RECOVERIN FOR A MINUTE, THEN YOU HIT THE GROUND RUNNIN, FOR A LITTLE BIT OF SOMETHING, WHERE YOUR WILL IS YOUR WAY ,DECIEDS THE PATH OF EACH NEW DAY, THE PAIN, GETS DULLER AND YOU WONDER, WHAT LIFE IS REALLY REALLY LIKE, IT AIN'T LIKE RIDIN ON A BIKE, MORE LIKE A TRIKE, DESPITE,AND DUE TO ALL YOUR LOW'S MOST TIMES YOU'RE SMOOTH, SEADY AND TUNED INTO WHO LIVES INSIDE YOU, AND CRUNKHAPPY TUNES MAKE YOU NOT LOSE THE SIGHT OF WHAT'S IN FRONT OF YOU..HOPEFULLY BETTER THAN YOU DREAMED, CAUSE THAT'S HOW REAL ? DO REAL THINGS, IT BLINGS, WHEN AS YOU FLOW FROM WHAT YOU KNOW, THE WORDS COME AND THEN THEY GROW, WE ALL LIVE LOOKIN BACK AND GO,"dAMN," IT MAY BE SOME TRUTH TO DAT, LOOK WHERE WE SAT, AND PLAYED IT BACK,WHEN YOU ALONE MARINATIN ON THAT TREAT--A BONE ----THAT'S HOW i LIKE TO ? ROAM, AND RING WHILE ON THIS QUEST , AND SEE THE TRUTH FOR WHAT IT IS, BEFORE AND THRU IT ALL hE WILL MAKE YOU STAND TALL EVEN WHEN IT'S THRU, YOU ALWAYS KNEW THAT SOMETHING BETTER COMES AROUND, THE OUTERSPACE, IS WHERE YOU CLIMB,TO RHYMES AND SHINES AND "YEAH"S, EARTH IS LEFT BEHIND AND YOU SEARCH AHEAD FOR WHAT IS THERE WHEN YOU ARE DEAD, MUCH HAS BEEEN SAID, jESUS BLED, SO GET ME TO THE GATE, PATIENTLY,WAIT TO OPEN UP, AND ENTER TO THE HOUSE ABOVE, WHERE THE AgOD WHO SHOWED U SO MUCH,WANTS TO GIVE AYOU MORE LOVE, IMAGINE WHAT WILL HAPPEN, WILL WE EVER KNOW THE WHY'S AND HOW'S, AND MORE,i DON'T KNOW BUT HEAR TIS FOR SURE, hE'S KNOCKIN AT THE DOOR, SO, TRY T LISTEN, TAKE A RISK, AND SCORE....KNOCK OUT THE BLOCK PREVENTIN WHAT YOU LOVE TO BE GIVEN,a STOREY LIES BEHIND THESE EYES, LET'S UNWRAP THE PRIZE AND GET IT, CAUSE BESTBELIEVE IF i'M FEELIN IT, THEN SO ARE YOU, CAUSE i AM cRUNKNISSAAASSIRAC,DON'T BE FOOLED, i MAY JUST KICK THE BEST SOMETIME DAY IN POOL, WHILE SINGIN TOOL, i SEE YOU UP CLOSE AND PERSONALAND ALL THERE IS TO DO IS ADD A FACE TO MY DAYDREAMS THAT i'VE SLWAYS HAD FOR YOU,THEY SAY THERE'S A REASON FOR EVERYTHING, GUESSS THAT'S WHY i AIN'T MET YOU YET, BUT i STIVE TO PREPARE A STORY BACK, WORDS SHOCK YOUR EYES, ,YOU WAS NAVIGATIN IN THE HONDA, HELPIN ME SEARCH FOR ANY PRIZE THAT i COULD FIND TO REPROGAMMING MY MIN TO SEE THE MAGIC AND THE IRONY, IN WALKING BY FAITH NOT SIGHT, i WOULD SHOUT BOUT IT FROM ROOFTOPS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, DEAD STOPPED IN FRIGHT THAT STEETS WAS WATCHIN ALL THAT i DID AND DO, WALKED A LITTLE BETTER LIKE MY FATHER SOMETIME, FOR A WHILE, BUT THE FRUIT WOULD STOP THE FLOWING, AND MY MIND, WOUL THEN START GOING TO THE BLACKNESS OF IT ALL, OPPOSITE, OF WHAT i SAW,2ND THOUGTS CAN BE SIGN, BUT YOUR FIRST IMPRESSION'S BEST, CAUSE IT WILL STAND FIRM IN THE TEST, HAT IS REAL AND TRUE WILL GROW, WHAT IS FAKE WILL MELT OOUT IN THE SNOW, CHECK ME OUT, GET SOME REFERRALS, i WILL TELL IT WITH THE TURTLES, FOR SHURDLES, YEAH, i M STILL A GIRLY, A WHITE VERSIoN OF t. sTOREY, BUT WHAT A CHUNK OF TIME i SPENT, TELLING OF thIS, AND THIS AND THIS, i WISH, THE NEXT STEP OF My JOURNEY IS WRITING OUT THE MAP TPO gLORY, BOUND UP AND WRAPPED UP LIKE A PRESENT,YOU CAN MIX IT AND WE'LL REP ITaLL i WANT FROM YOU IS CREDIT...,NOT YOUR BODY JUST YOUR BRAIN, HOW INSANE i MIGHT REPLACE YOU,DON'T WORRY NOT ON THE MIC, BUT AS THE SUBJECT IN THIS RAP GAME,WHEN YOUR FANS HEAR MY NAME IN YOUR SONG,BEHIND SOME ? HITTIN LIKE A ? ----THEY BE LIKE, DAMN, TOBIAS IN A THONG, THAT ? WAS WRONG, BUT THIS IS RIGHT, LET'S KNUCKLE UP,MAKE 'EM CRUNK IT UP, AND SHOUT ALONG, WITH THE REAL WE FEEL WHEN WE FEEL THE REAL MY ? FEEL INSIDE THE CHILL, WARMIN THE TRILL, AND HEAD KNOCKERS,WHO FEEL IT TOO, THIS IS MY FIRST NEW ONE FOR YOU,GOTTA FIND YOU SOON,

? is this ? ?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • talik23
    talik23 Members Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

he ok......
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i bEEN THRU SOME ? , AND YOU KNOW WHO WAS WIT..ME WHENCC CAME TO SEETHE REALAND THE FAKE, COMIN OUT UP FROM THE LAKE OF THE PLACE WE CALL HELL, WHERE IT'S HOT AND YOU AIN;T WELL..YOU FELL, WHERE YOU A HOSTAGE TO A PAIN, WJITH A PUNK ASS LITTLE ? , BEEN RECOVERIN FOR A MINUTE, THEN YOU HIT THE GROUND RUNNIN, FOR A LITTLE BIT OF SOMETHING, WHERE YOUR WILL IS YOUR WAY ,DECIEDS THE PATH OF EACH NEW DAY, THE PAIN, GETS DULLER AND YOU WONDER, WHAT LIFE IS REALLY REALLY LIKE, IT AIN'T LIKE RIDIN ON A BIKE, MORE LIKE A TRIKE, DESPITE,AND DUE TO ALL YOUR LOW'S MOST TIMES YOU'RE SMOOTH, SEADY AND TUNED INTO WHO LIVES INSIDE YOU, AND CRUNKHAPPY TUNES MAKE YOU NOT LOSE THE SIGHT OF WHAT'S IN FRONT OF YOU..HOPEFULLY BETTER THAN YOU DREAMED, CAUSE THAT'S HOW REAL ? DO REAL THINGS, IT BLINGS, WHEN AS YOU FLOW FROM WHAT YOU KNOW, THE WORDS COME AND THEN THEY GROW, WE ALL LIVE LOOKIN BACK AND GO,"dAMN," IT MAY BE SOME TRUTH TO DAT, LOOK WHERE WE SAT, AND PLAYED IT BACK,WHEN YOU ALONE MARINATIN ON THAT TREAT--A BONE ----THAT'S HOW i LIKE TO ? ROAM, AND RING WHILE ON THIS QUEST , AND SEE THE TRUTH FOR WHAT IT IS, BEFORE AND THRU IT ALL hE WILL MAKE YOU STAND TALL EVEN WHEN IT'S THRU, YOU ALWAYS KNEW THAT SOMETHING BETTER COMES AROUND, THE OUTERSPACE, IS WHERE YOU CLIMB,TO RHYMES AND SHINES AND "YEAH"S, EARTH IS LEFT BEHIND AND YOU SEARCH AHEAD FOR WHAT IS THERE WHEN YOU ARE DEAD, MUCH HAS BEEEN SAID, jESUS BLED, SO GET ME TO THE GATE, PATIENTLY,WAIT TO OPEN UP, AND ENTER TO THE HOUSE ABOVE, WHERE T,
  • rick ross uncle
    edited February 2011
    Options
    SIMPLE MINDS DON'T UNDERSTAND THE FLOWS LYRICAL PRESENS OR RICCKY

When i first heard your c.d. with kalen and chris, you see, I heard real ? 's fel what I feel cause it's real...and I thought,"what the F*&^, He stole my poem,,so I tried for many years to find someone who actually knew him, but though many claimed to, nobody could do the one thing I needed, just to see him, and to greet him, So, I just stay on a mission, to find you, but it seems you slip thru the door on my way in, but now we're meeting on this site, what a long and crazy night, all I really wanna do is show my 1st poem to you, cause it made me crunk on you...Real ? feel ehat I feel cause it's real, when the real that you feel is the real that you feel in the deepest part of you...this youngblood dawg, dmx, was outkast, to crunk for the crews so he went to ugk,then it goes on to say basically, that a lost dawg, found his way, cause where he came from, all he did was roam, now he finally found a home, instead of gettin buck with all them chickens,. The more I learned of you in time, made me question what I'd find, at the end of the line, b/c, my poem must have been bout you, a person that I never even knew, until a few weeks later, in a driveway kickin back, but your inspiration makes me whack, couldn't hold on toa disk, but the cover was never missed, with your lyrics on one side, I'd take it with me when ?I'd ride, cause I just might meet a stranger, could put myself in some danger until I bust out with your ? , flowin something that you spit, making the stranger a friend, cause the real ness that lies in the truth , most people shcocked by me in my youth, they call me crunknissa, and they know that I'm a hitcha with some crazy out there theory, but they know they really hear me, everybody thinks I'm lame, cause for years I spoke your name, and I'd always try to get more of your songs and lyrics to a disc, got one now, my birthday wish is for you to acknowledge my outstretched hand, and see that I'm your biggest fan...just ask Kalen.
  • 1of1
    edited February 2011
    Options

When i first heard your c.d. with kalen and chris, you see, I heard real ? 's fel what I feel cause it's real...and I thought,"what the F*&^, He stole my poem,,so I tried for many years to find someone who actually knew him, but though many claimed to, nobody could do the one thing I needed, just to see him, and to greet him, So, I just stay on a mission, to find you, but it seems you slip thru the door on my way in, but now we're meeting on this site, what a long and crazy night, all I really wanna do is show my 1st poem to you, cause it made me crunk on you...Real ? feel ehat I feel cause it's real, when the real that you feel is the real that you feel in the deepest part of you...this youngblood dawg, dmx, was outkast, to crunk for the crews so he went to ugk,then it goes on to say basically, that a lost dawg, found his way, cause where he came from, all he did was roam, now he finally found a home, instead of gettin buck with all them chickens,. The more I learned of you in time, made me question what I'd find, at the end of the line, b/c, my poem must have been bout you, a person that I never even knew, until a few weeks later, in a driveway kickin back, but your inspiration makes me whack, couldn't hold on toa disk, but the cover was never missed, with your lyrics on one side, I'd take it with me when ?I'd ride, cause I just might meet a stranger, could put myself in some danger until I bust out with your ? , flowin something that you spit, making the stranger a friend, cause the real ness that lies in the truth , most people shcocked by me in my youth, they call me crunknissa, and they know that I'm a hitcha with some crazy out there theory, but they know they really hear me, everybody thinks I'm lame, cause for years I spoke your name, and I'd always try to get more of your songs and lyrics to a disc, got one now, my birthday wish is for you to acknowledge my outstretched hand, and see that I'm your biggest fan...just ask Kalen.

• Jr523
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? must be copying this ? from somewhere. Ain't no way he typed this ? that fast.
  • rick ross uncle
    edited February 2011
    Options
    jr523 wrote: »
    ? must be copying this ? from somewhere. Ain't no way he typed this ? that fast.

hey b don't ever talk about rick ross k. I will hunt u down lyrically
  • Jr523
    edited February 2011
    Options

Ok ma bad. Won't happen again
  • Idiopathic Joker
    edited February 2011
    Options

lol..this guy
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    whos alias is this??
  • 1of1
    edited February 2011
    Options
    289981080_4008fa579a.jpg....................
  • rick ross uncle
    edited February 2011
    Options
    LOOKK PEOPLE JUST UNDRESTAND ME

You see right there is the dumb-truth '' We all know about? '' , how you can enter a thread not live creative feed back an share a comment with all of us here at ICC You just agravate a remark wait for what you dont find to be the correct exchange an plagurise the situation. "Learn how to spell" Nice Comment?, which I'm still sure in your '' '' eys that creative feed back ......... so of ? those underscrolls made it hard to read an it just had no structure.

But then hey why lisen to some possitive ? from you ''When I Can Just Read The Tip's For Newbie''. But now that would make sense a majority of your comments are what you should already know....... hey can I ask if thread limits are needed some where, like ya just talk trash use that one need link go some where else...... so be Rolling.On.Floor.Laughen I need to learn how to spell , From a person just say things in jibrish.

No-Worrys So learn'ing how to spell is this T.O.B.Y ''shut your mouth'' , you not charming your not enbracent, Keep talk ? okay, cause love see you do one rather then be'ing another ? heres ontararg....for the better part of the point Need to talk in charicta But Real , is slanted on the divided barryor of who's better who's not, then thats all its comming down to who's better point said , enough done. Pick'ing an choose'ing who to battle... needs be a winner?/ an of cause cheap fun like if you are new What Would You Care Losen A Battle?/.. you wouldn't. Make You Better Wrong it made you have a single finish product which was good.... "Picture Losen The Battle Cause You ''got no structure'' rhymes desent got punched to many times happy-bla bla i voted for my crew Crew-Battles where Crew Members Are The Only Voters Allowed.... sounds dumb / sounds rap-worlds... cause how most of you are structure the interactives just prove it So along come the do gooders an place the biost reality we all no. Dont understand Your To Big Of A Coward To Just Come Out An Stay It.

Now to the way things are here at rap-worlds yous just start watching your mouths because , if there was crew battles , how truth'full could it be?/ there just going vote for their own crew...... An the odd side is this have seen much crew-flack yet, wonder whats going on might be bigger then expected .. play good discussion issues, Should be this '' The Mod - Pod '' Where each an every mod writes a public announcement to another mod then also the hipicritcal interactions between people, the mods respounce'ble an only the mods can comment. See by doing it this way alot of a more free right is at hand ''cause I would Hate To Think Some Of The Privet Messages People Get ''.... might be as simple as well la bla uses my section lots an of cause the difference of behavior happens in here/ who the mod is '''' textule yet the strange side is of cause no real concern but '''' you to allow from there to come into here which is under my radar cause of What An Whome. If its a game thn wait for clear inicatiion, cause the mod commenting back is well thats yitty an yada together again.... an i done this message in comment person Mod Activity: dont let this exchange keep happen'ing, Now cause if the mod are o good an smart whers the feed back, meaning then desighn a indecater of mod active an named mod/ you are just having a personal interaction. Of cause each section shows the forum's mod / mods, but I would like to see that .... a bad pace to put that comment but hey/ under the radar.

If u can't show decenti then look at it this way Don't show up??/ go play else-where, cause next of cause is how your ''innocient charm got violated'' with my endless un-controled behavior Which is why I got ban'ed remember certen comments made... Guess Karma's A ? . Cause the best bit then is Comment Attachment Qote when I said...... I got a message that said this In public face A Comment also see if mods have enough truth also to always let a truth have a right of way..... ToBy your right in saying learn spell Zz go figure. One mod use bull-? from another mod.../ so its not a section where you put forward idears its a section where mods publicly talk about the challenges the face us to lisen done between every ~ single ~~ mod on rap worlds. News Travels fast this envalope in ice-mackules hand never got there th'pigeon got shot an we know postule dont work Sundays.

End of the day what do I really care when i talk i just yap-away / peace.
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

I aint finna read all that. Sum this ? up now, and dont ? !
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Jr523 wrote: »
    ? is this ? ?

This is what I thought of while looking at your post
  • rick ross uncle
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Basically rick ross is the truth masonic flows is not all that bad anyone who doesn't like rick doesn't understand b

i will murk anyone lyrically for dissen my nephew naw cuzzoo to the izzo my nizzo i'm not joking or toking but i'm loccing
  • Jr523
    edited February 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    This is what I thought of while looking at your post

Oh ? .. This ? the geek.
  • Jr523
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? let me hear 4 bars uncle.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Basically rick ross is the truth masonic flows is not all that bad anyone who doesn't like rick doesn't understand b

i will murk anyone lyrically for dissen my nephew naw cuzzoo to the izzo my nizzo i'm not joking or toking but i'm loccing

is that you gee?? you can change your alias, but you cant change your illiteracy
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    when stanning goes too far....
  • FyHunnit
    edited February 2011
    Options

LOL .. Gunplay is that you??
  • rick ross uncle
    edited February 2011
    Options
    is that you gee?? You can change your alias, but you cant change your illiteracy

i hold nothing but the truth in the booth i knock tooth out mouth boom bam boom feel me or waht
  • rick ross uncle
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Oh you..... stupit it sliped my mind in college. I'm get'ing examples no sense from low-pants an high-heel-tap's so-un-aware walk's round see i'll talk more like them no, prob dont-make sense No-Job/advice or insights Nah~make's sense now-ya wanna bridge up had no examples but you tube video toby your-countable/ child dont need riders surporting my crew keep tht comment between the two-of you here goes opean air difference ? had a taste THANK ? I'M JUST SNIFFING ever spoke like you cut my own tonge out not-to-be rude.......
  • FyHunnit
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Lock in 5 ....