• Calii Comfort
    Calii Comfort Members Posts: 3,250 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    where is *insert line that can be misconceived as ? *?
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    LMAO 10 characters
  • Daniel Plainview
    Daniel Plainview Members Posts: 895
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    LMAO!!......flawless diamonds...grimey.....fish grease

BOOM!!
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    "ayo, grey goose galore/rockin a somalian bezzle ? the devil/G4 level/my ? drink ice water/thirsty for the payment/wu tang autographs/? entertainment"

sounds like some ? he'd say.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    yo street lords with samurai swords/sable and mink ? down to the floor/ace or rozay is poured/into tiffany glass flutes/me and my troop/been able to amass loot/since way back me and ghost in black Ac's'/now we relaxed in Maybachs/weak ? get they face cracked/check the profile/wu been wild before we made it out of Staten isle/violate and my clan will do you foul/the chef eloquent mad versatile/ Lou Diamonds been shining before rhyming/catch me in the Aston or out in aspen/snow bunnies feeling the accent/ if its about c.r.e.a.m., I gotta cash in
  • Daniel Plainview
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lmao!!!!

? is convincing
  • mr_exclusive
    mr_exclusive Members Posts: 92
    edited February 2011
    Options
    yo street lords with samurai swords/sable and mink ? down to the floor/ace or rozay is poured/into tiffany glass flutes/me and my troop/been able to amass loot/since way back me and ghost in black Ac's'/now we relaxed in Maybachs/weak ? get they face cracked/check the profile/wu been wild before we made it out of Staten isle/violate and my clan will do you foul/the chef eloquent mad versatile/ Lou Diamonds been shining before rhyming/catch me in the Aston or out in aspen/snow bunnies feeling the accent/ if its about c.r.e.a.m., I gotta cash in

Damn homie. Why are you not signed? Somebody give this dude a deal...
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    blue monkeys/rule countries/sick flu rhyme junkie/spit flem on sidewalks/slap saliva fire out jivetalking sidetalkers yo
    give me my propers/evil knevil verbs motorbike off curbs/high off herbs ? /many ways to serve ? /we ex-drug dealers yo/you call that a line?wu-tang winged dragon-skinned slippers/big dipper boning sisters with shaved whiskers to the whispers/rap ? eat they heart out/ lue a nuclear fallout/drop outs ball out/masked mailman come to deliver
  • Daniel Plainview
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol wow yall are goin in
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Lmao!................
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Damn nobody shows love for Raekwon. His next album will flopp
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    inconceivable my raps is beyond reproach/she eat a roach ? ridin coach/to japan with the wu tang clan/ samurais swords on the porch playin' hang man/statistically i mathematically drop domes/in homes and benzes see through these lenses past tenses
  • Daniel Plainview
    edited February 2011
    Options

i bought cuban linx 2 and im checkin for this new one even if i dont know wtf hes saying sometimes
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

cuz that ? don't be rappin' bout ? .
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    blue monkeys/rule countries/sick flu rhyme junkie/spit flem on sidewalks/slap saliva fire out jivetalking sidetalkers yo
    give me my propers/evil knevil verbs motorbike off curbs/high off herbs ? /many ways to serve ? /we x drug dealers yo/you call that a line?wu-tang winged dragon-skinned slippers/big dipper boning sisters with shaved whiskers to the whispers/rap ? eat they heart out/ lue a nuclear fallout/drop outs ball out

LMAO this is ? ' hilarious^^
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

Tight..............
  • J. Rob
    J. Rob Members Posts: 810 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

this is DEAD ON lol
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ive always wanted to make this thread.....

LMAO at this
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    smack saliva fire out jivetalking sidetalkers yo

lmaO
  • Daniel Plainview
    edited February 2011
    Options
    inconceivable my raps is beyond reproach/she eat a roach ? ridin coach/to japan with the wu tang clan/ samurais swords on the porch playin' hang man/statistically i mathematically drop domes/in homes and benzes see through these lenses past tenses
    give me my propers/evil knevil verbs motorbike off curbs/high off herbs ? /many ways to serve ? /we x drug dealers yo/you call that a line?wu-tang winged dragon-skinned slippers/big dipper boning sisters with shaved whiskers to the whispers/rap ? eat they heart out/ lue a nuclear fallout/drop outs ball out

yea theres some quotables in here lmao

*applauds*
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    gold fronts/puffing on cubana rolled blunts/bad ? riding ? on the new ninja, doing stunts/rosalita know the procedure/she eager for me to get between her thighs/camel pecan with emerald eyes/plumber's pipe lead with precision/she called the humane society the way i was abusing the kitten/happy ending/? spewing my children
  • Daniel Plainview
    edited February 2011
    Options
    MC The Rapper if your rap career doesnt take off you may wanna get at Raekwon about ghostwriting

i only expect a 10% cut
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    It’s the Tarzan ? clan in the area,
    gorillas in Louie hats the more the merrier”

--- RAEKWON. GOAT