Ayo Du maybe I got this all wrong but

Options

Comments

• FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Du, as a Mod you should know the only proper move here is to stop replying to this thread....your diggin' your own shallow grave breh.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    you must walk around with you eyes closed then...which explains everything

i see clearly through these Cartier's babyboy.. pick a pair!
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Du, as a Mod you should know the only proper move here is to stop replying to this thread....your diggin' your own shallow grave breh.

u right, i stay doing this ? ?
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Damn man...i know this is donkey and ? but...

Du it seems you are making a choice to do better for yourself and get out of your situation...it doesnt matter how long it takes just make it happen bruh. Keep ya head up.

As funny as this thread is this ? is just sad...
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    damn i kinda feel sorry for DU,wow
  • Ducky
    Ducky Banned Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    This ? cap B thinking he something though...anyone can drop brand names nigger...anyone can stay at a hotel nigger.....i can go cop some name brand ? right now and act like im doin something....u keep tryna tell people how "real" u is
  • CapitalB
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ducky wrote: »
    This ? cap B thinking he something though...anyone can drop brand names nigger...anyone can stay at a hotel nigger.....i can go cop some name brand ? right now and act like im doin something....u keep tryna tell people how "real" u is

haha u still on this!!?
    ? u cant do none of that.. u got a hamster to feed! hahahaha
    lol@ u strugglin cause u "got pets to feed"

? im in LA for All Star..
    jus left a whack ass club in Hollywood..
    me and my pa'tnas table was right next to Keri Hilson..
    Mayweather came in and couldnt get one..

but anyway.. Cartier's aint jus glasses jus like The Hilton aint jus a hotel..
    bit i wouldnt expect u know that..
  • CapitalB
    edited February 2011
    Options
    oh yeh.. forgot to call u a ? ..
    seein as u cant keep me off yo mind and out yo mouth.. i mus taste good??

? ? yo sad existance..
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Dontcha jus hate a boasting ass ? ........

Good for you ? , but internet ? couldn't give two ? .

You'd think a rich ass ? would have better things to do than boast on the IC........i unno but it all dont add up.
  • CapitalB
    edited February 2011
    Options
    DatNiggaB1 wrote: »
    Dontcha jus hate a boasting ass ? ........

Good for you ? , but internet ? couldn't give two ? .

You'd think a rich ass ? would have better things to do than boast on the IC........i unno but it all dont add up.

thats cause u cant count that high my ? ..
    if u notice im in here talkin to two ? .. the two biggest losers who go out they way to bring me up.. and what im doin..

otherwise i wouldnt have ? to say..

and if u dont like boastful ? quit listenin to rap music ..now not only are u a hater but a hypocrite..
    ? make 10x's more money then me, or atleast claim to and boast 10x's as much and u bob ur mu'? head do u not!!?

well bob to my post ? ..
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Kim that ain't your real ass
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    haha u still on this!!?
    ? u cant do none of that.. u got a hamster to feed! hahahaha
    lol@ u strugglin cause u "got pets to feed"

? im in LA for All Star..
    jus left a whack ass club in Hollywood..
    me and my pa'tnas table was right next to Keri Hilson..
    Mayweather came in and couldnt get one..

but anyway.. Cartier's aint jus glasses jus like The Hilton aint jus a hotel..
    bit i wouldnt expect u know that..

That's when I stopped believing you. No offense but gtfohwtbs
  • DatNiggaB1
    edited February 2011
    Options
    thats cause u cant count that high my ? ..
    if u notice im in here talkin to two ? .. the two biggest losers who go out they way to bring me up.. and what im doin..

otherwise i wouldnt have ? to say..

and if u dont like boastful ? quit listenin to rap music ..now not only are u a hater but a hypocrite..
    ? make 10x's more money then me, or atleast claim to and boast 10x's as much and u bob ur mu'? head do u not!!?

well bob to my post ? ..

So feelings were caught.......I live good to ? .......jus don't feel the need to express that in order to feel better bout myself. Its the ? internets ? ......smh

And in order to hate I have to first give a ? ..........I really couldn't give a ? .

Although I might hate if you ? Keri Hilson, but I doubt she even noticed you.

And for the record the majority of hiphop I listen isn't really that shallow. I'm grown so my music taste is a little more mature.
  • DatNiggaB1
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Kim that ain't your real ass

Please confirm or deny Kimi cakes.
  • CapitalB
    edited February 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    That's when I stopped believing you. No offense but gtfohwtbs

if its the Mayweather part.. i found it funny..
    ? came at 1.30 like we in Vegas.. LA shuts down at 2..
    he couldnt get a table..
    So feelings were caught.......I live good to ? .......jus don't feel the need to express that in order to feel better bout myself. Its the ? internets ? ......smh

And in order to hate I have to first give a ? ..........I really couldn't give a ? .

Although I might hate if you ? Keri Hilson, but I doubt she even noticed you.

And for the record the majority of hiphop I listen isn't really that shallow. I'm grown so my music taste is a little more mature.

if u didnt give a ? u wouldnt have said nothin..
    now u soundin like them ? .. commin out the woodworks to pop ? then expect me not to say nothin..

and nah.. ahe didnt notice me.. nor was i stuntin her..
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    he couldnt get a table..

if u didnt give a ? u wouldnt have said nothin..
    now u soundin like them ? .. commin out the woodworks to pop ? then expect me not to say nothin..

and nah.. ahe didnt notice me.. nor was i stuntin her..

You try way too hard.
  • DatNiggaB1
    edited February 2011
    Options
    So using your logic everything that is replied to on a message board means that you automatically give a ? . Okaaay.....

? u sound like you had a good weekend.

^ I guess I jus went from hating to capin.
  • The Douce
    The Douce Members Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Difference between me and a lot of y'all brothas is that I don't spend money. I don't really eat out a lot. All I ask my parents for is gas money to get from school and back. That's it. I don't use my phone. I don't drink alcohol. I don't go to clubs. Only thing I use is electricity and I don't even use that much of it.

That's really the reason why I've been able to stay no conflict cuz I'm not a burden on my parents. Them giving me 20 bucks every week and a half for gas aint ? .

This ? Du be drinking, eating like a ? hippo and doing reckless ? whilst knockin his lightskin ? up. Nah son. Can't cosign it.

You whack as ?
  • CapitalB
    edited February 2011
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    You try way too hard.
    i really dont.. if i was talkin about anything but money ? wouldnt have ? to say..

So using your logic everything that is replied to on a message board means that you automatically give a ? . Okaaay.....

? u sound like you had a good weekend.

^ I guess I jus went from hating to capin.

who doesnt give a ? and post jus to say they dont give a ? ??
    its so much ? i dont go out my way to comment on.. u know why??

and no.. weekend was B/S.. shouldve stayed my ass at home..
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    he couldnt get a table..

Umm no offense but I don't think you can bring that much promotion or get 50 mil per for whatever it is that you do, unlike Floyd can. That just sounds highly unbelievable. I was with you up until then. You can get a table but Floyd can't? Naaaahhh
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i really dont.. if i was talkin about anything but money ? wouldnt have ? to say..

No, you really do. You speak so highly of yourself, but what comes across is someone insecure and shallow enough to try validating their stature to people they dont know with ? like Cartier glasses and 4 star hotels. Do you REALLY think those are accomplishments in life? Then there is the subject of how you got those things in the first place, but no need to go there. Now, I understand you feel like you live by a different set of rules than most, so you probably dont get what I'm saying, but to put it simply, no one but other insecure and shallow people will care about ? like that.
  • DatNiggaB1
    edited February 2011
    Options
    What I be listening to....

This is a message for our people chasing benjamins
    With real rhymes and skills they believing in
    Keeping them bad tapes rolling like michellin
    it don't matter, cause ? ain't listening
    THEY AINT LISTENING, THEY THINKING BOUT THEY BENJAMINS/timberlands
    They say the ? we talk about ain't interestin
    We got a better chance of blowing up in switzerland
    Holla if you hear it cause ? ain't listening

@ Kimi I wanna rest up in between dat ass!! Damn girl.
  • CapitalB
    edited February 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    Umm no offense but I don't think you can bring that much promotion or get 50 mil per for whatever it is that you do, unlike Floyd can. That just sounds highly unbelievable. I was with you up until then. You can get a table but Floyd can't? Naaaahhh

we aint get there at 1.30..
    we was in the club by 12..

? was packed.. basically standin shoulder to shoulder..
    ? was whack.. all the tables cost around the same.. and they aint movin ? for new ? .. he aint got that kind of pull in LA.. maybe LV..

and i aint pay for the table.. my pa'tna who i was with boy did..
    and that ? got the money im tryin to get.. he up there..
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    damn just wrote a good long ass response to this ? and when i hit submit the ? said i wasn't logged in wtf...alright let me make sure my posting works before i type this ? again
  • CapitalB
    edited February 2011
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    No, you really do. You speak so highly of yourself, but what comes across is someone insecure and shallow enough to try validating their stature to people they dont know with ? like Cartier glasses and 4 star hotels. Do you REALLY think those are accomplishments in life? Then there is the subject of how you got those things in the first place, but no need to go there. Now, I understand you feel like you live by a different set of rules than most, so you probably dont get what I'm saying, but to put it simply, no one but other insecure and shallow people will care about ? like that.

im'a say this and be done with it..
    5hr energy is wearin off and a ? 's sleepy..

but i find it funny.. ? can talk down on someone and the one who speaks UP is the bad guy..
    dont know about u.. but where im from we're told from an early age we aint go never be ? .. some succomb to it.. others turn it around and use it for motivation..

it aint insecurity at all.. its me gettin at a ? callin himself gettin at me and a ? on the sidelines listenin catchin feelins for whatever reason is all this is.. please find one thread.. JUS ONE where i come out of nowhere talkin myself up??
    u wont.. what u will find is my name spoken up and how i aint ? and me commin in statin otherwise..

yeh ? i like my cartier frames.. i like stayin in 4 stars.. i like diamonds and all that ? ..
    but most importantly i love bein able to do jus about what the ? ever i want to do.. cause freedom aint free.. its retail..

how bout this.. when u see a ? post some ? with my name in it.. how bout u tell him or her to dont even get this ? started..
    cause truthfully u aint got sht to say to me for REacting.. yeh this is jus the net.. but where im from we dont jus let ? talk ? w/o sayin or doin somethin..

so since i cant touch a ? as i would like.. im only left with words to emasculate a ? .. too show him im everything he's not and he has no business even addressin me.. playboy i aint the problem..

these haters hidin behind the keyboard is.. im damned if i do damned if i dont..
    but funny ? is i dont give a damn.. u sideline nggas aint gotta believe a word i say.. and i could give two ? cause for one i aint talkin to u..
    but to the ? lamesmand bums i am talkin to.. trust they hear me loud and clear..
This discussion has been closed.