Ayo Du maybe I got this all wrong but

Options

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    The thing with you is that anyone can say they're a ballin ass ? on the net. I don't know if it's true or not, but I do know you've never posted anything to back up your claims of what you have. So Du isn't in the best situation, but at least he kept it real and was honest about it.

? why are u even talkin to me!??
    and iv done posted many a things many a day.. especially before the upgrade.. jus say u havent seen it..
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    im'a say this and be done with it..
    5hr energy is wearin off and a ? 's sleepy..

but i find it funny.. ? can talk down on someone and the one who speaks UP is the bad guy..
    dont know about u.. but where im from we're told from an early age we aint go never be ? .. some succomb to it.. others turn it around and use it for motivation..

it aint insecurity at all.. its me gettin at a ? callin himself gettin at me and amnigga on the sidelines listenin catchin feelins for whatever reason is all this is.. please find one thread.. JUS ONE where i come out of nowhere talkin myself up??
    u wont.. what u will find is my name spoken up and how i aint ? and me commin in statin otherwise..

yeh ? i like my cartier frames.. i like stayin in 4 stars.. i like diamonds and all that ? ..
    but most importantly i love bein able to do jus about what the ? ever i want to do.. cause freedom aint free.. its retail..

how bout this.. when u see a ? post some ? with my name in it.. how bout u tell him or her to dot even get this ? started..
    cause truthfully u aint got sht to say to me for REacting.. yeh this is jus the net.. but where im from we dont jus let ? talk ? w/o sayin or doin somethin..

so since i cant touch a ? as i would like.. im only left with words to emasculate a ? .. too show him im everything he's not and he has no business even addressin me.. playboy i aint the problem..

these haters hidin behind the keyboard is.. im damned if i do damned if i dont..
    but funny ? is i dont give a damn.. u sideline nggas aint gotta believe a word i say.. and i could give two ? cause for one i aint talkin to u..
    but to the ? lamesmand bums i am talkin to.. trust they hear me loud and clear..

Annnndd.... u just did it again. lol
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Cap, even though u ain't addressing me,
    I ain't reading that ? fam.

haaa its no need.. its only important to who it was addressed..
    and from what i can tell im talkin to a brick wall talkin to the ? so im done.. sun's commin up..

peace & love everyone..
    even my haters..
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    im'a say this and be done with it..
    5hr energy is wearin off and a ? 's sleepy..

but i find it funny.. ? can talk down on someone and the one who speaks UP is the bad guy..
    dont know about u.. but where im from we're told from an early age we aint go never be ? .. some succomb to it.. others turn it around and use it for motivation..

it aint insecurity at all.. its me gettin at a ? callin himself gettin at me and a ? on the sidelines listenin catchin feelins for whatever reason is all this is.. please find one thread.. JUS ONE where i come out of nowhere talkin myself up??
    u wont.. what u will find is my name spoken up and how i aint ? and me commin in statin otherwise..

yeh ? i like my cartier frames.. i like stayin in 4 stars.. i like diamonds and all that ? ..
    but most importantly i love bein able to do jus about what the ? ever i want to do.. cause freedom aint free.. its retail..

how bout this.. when u see a ? post some ? with my name in it.. how bout u tell him or her to dont even get this ? started..
    cause truthfully u aint got sht to say to me for REacting.. yeh this is jus the net.. but where im from we dont jus let ? talk ? w/o sayin or doin somethin..

so since i cant touch a ? as i would like.. im only left with words to emasculate a ? .. too show him im everything he's not and he has no business even addressin me.. playboy i aint the problem..

these haters hidin behind the keyboard is.. im damned if i do damned if i dont..
    but funny ? is i dont give a damn.. u sideline nggas aint gotta believe a word i say.. and i could give two ? cause for one i aint talkin to u..
    but to the ? lamesmand bums i am talkin to.. trust they hear me loud and clear..

*feelings inspired post no doubt*
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    'bob to my posts ? ' lol that was funny

this thread was entertaining good work ?
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    First gotta love thread like these because ? are seriously exposing themselves...as for the thread i'm more wit the 18 and move out group because that was me but there are good points from both sides (I left for college @ 18 and ain't been back..not even in summertime..got a job 3 months after i graduated and been off and running since). IMO that is the greatest way to show appreciation to your parents for all their hard work and good parenting and show them they raised a MAN (except for getting super rich and letting them retire)...in 12+ years I have asked my folks for $250 dollars and it feels good to allow them to breathe and let them ? live.

Now as for the other side yes if you can stack a little paper before you jump out there then of course it would be wise, but lets be real here majority of ? over 25 are just milking the sit and most know they probably not mentally ready for the challenge of being a real adult, or know they can't provide the lifestyle that momma and daddy do..just be honest and say that you will come off looking better. and please stop wit the house excuse ? ...most ? will be kicking that same dumb ? 10 years from now (cause it will take a long time to buy your house outright or put majority down as alot claim they wanna do...hell most of yall parents don't own the house yall in now lol so come on wt that sorry excuse...actually quite as kept you never really own your own home either lol but i'm sure you knew that right lol

Alot of yall ? are coming off real haterish right now stop that ? its not a good look...is it REALLY hard for yall too believe it's actually ? on here doing good and "well off" seriously... maybe YOU can't relate and your ? ? up but stop wit the jealousy ? ? ...i went to the all star game a few years back when it was inthe NO and stayed in a nice hotel..i mean damn ? that's just unthinkable for yall lol...that just says alot about YOU and YOUR LIFE....wtf does another ? money and how they spend it or make it get yall panties in a ? bunch..stop that ? for real you look real weak doing that.

For the dumb ? who gonna come with the customary i ain't reading all that ? ...it's wasn't for your ?
  • stilldat_dude
    edited February 2011
    Options
    So what was the point of making that ? comment then...besides the obvious attention ?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Say what u want fam,
    But i ain't reading all that ? .
    (Which sucks cause u took the time to type it twice but ehh)

should've taken the time....pretty good level headed post.

realest on yet.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    this thread was/is funny
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    First gotta love thread like these because ? are seriously exposing themselves...as for the thread i'm more wit the 18 and move out group because that was me but there are good points from both sides (I left for college @ 18 and ain't been back..not even in summertime..got a job 3 months after i graduated and been off and running since). IMO that is the greatest way to show appreciation to your parents for all their hard work and good parenting and show them they raised a MAN (except for getting super rich and letting them retire)...in 12+ years I have asked my folks for $250 dollars and it feels good to allow them to breathe and let them ? live.

Now as for the other side yes if you can stack a little paper before you jump out there then of course it would be wise, but lets be real here majority of ? over 25 are just milking the sit and most know they probably not mentally ready for the challenge of being a real adult, or know they can't provide the lifestyle that momma and daddy do..just be honest and say that you will come off looking better. and please stop wit the house excuse ? ...most ? will be kicking that same dumb ? 10 years from now (cause it will take a long time to buy your house outright or put majority down as alot claim they wanna do...hell most of yall parents don't own the house yall in now lol so come on wt that sorry excuse...actually quite as kept you never really own your own home either lol but i'm sure you knew that right lol

Alot of yall ? are coming off real haterish right now stop that ? its not a good look...is it REALLY hard for yall too believe it's actually ? on here doing good and "well off" seriously... maybe YOU can't relate and your ? ? up but stop wit the jealousy ? ? ...i went to the all star game a few years back when it was inthe NO and stayed in a nice hotel..i mean damn ? that's just unthinkable for yall lol...that just says alot about YOU and YOUR LIFE....wtf does another ? money and how they spend it or make it get yall panties in a ? bunch..stop that ? for real you look real weak doing that.

For the dumb ? who gonna come with the customary i ain't reading all that ? ...it's wasn't for your ?

I read ALL that ? ....and I agree with the whole thing.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Du left home before then had to return, it's easy to judge when you have never had to provide for yourself. You make some valid points but until you move out, get a job and support yourself you're basically in a glass house throwing stones.

Welp...seeing how U were talking to Dinky- this post applies. But now, I'm responding. I've had a job and been supporting myself for years. Now what's the next excuse? Cause I been throwing stones at Du's situation for a while and my house is made of bricks.

I still luv me some Du tho...he knows that.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ahahaaaaaaaaaa, ? stay hating Cap

do your thing and getcha money my ?

Cap shoulda went to Keri's table and tried turning her, and put her in your stable
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    Prim-O Cla$$ic Members Posts: 2,409
    edited February 2011
    Options
    This ? Capitol B is a hilarious alias b.
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    Prim-O Cla$$ic Members Posts: 2,409
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Welp...seeing how U were talking to Dinky- this post applies. But now, I'm responding. I've had a job and been supporting myself for years. Now what's the next excuse? Cause I been throwing stones at Du's situation for a while and my house is made of bricks.

I still luv me some Du tho...he knows that.

Yo Dee, lemme move in ya crib so you can become my suga mama.
  • stilldat_dude
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i can always count on Dee and a few others to keep it real here...get em lol
  • a.mann
    edited February 2011
    Options
    the ? did say he was running wild and had a charge. I know the type.

That ? effects your credit and in return your choice of living options.

Personally never knock the ? for at least TRYING to get out in the world and failing.

But I will knock and call a ? out on one of my biggest pet peeves.

Du is a ? wannabe and follower.
    (rather a reformed one)

He wasn’t out there getting money….doing dirt, he was following behind ? that did, he didn’t catch that charge for intend on selling, he was holding that ? for his “boy”…..The ? putting in work.

Now he paying for his weakness, not only him but his wife and kid.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I throw stones all the time.

Kimi, how much do you think self-esteem costs and can you afford it?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    the ? did say he was running wild and had a charge. I know the type.

That ? effects your credit and in return your choice of living options.

Personally never knock the ? for at least TRYING to get out in the world and failing.

But I will knock and call a ? out on one of my biggest pet peeves.

Du is a ? wannabe and follower.
    (rather a reformed one)

He wasn’t out there getting money….doing dirt, he was following behind ? that did, he didn’t catch that charge for intend on selling, he was holding that ? for his “boy”…..The ? putting in work.

Now he paying for his weakness, not only him but his wife and kid.

that definitely was not the case..but whatever
  • Ol Jay's
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Correct, you and many others have, and I understand your views if you're out there supporting yourself. I also agree with many of the points you and others have made. I made the comment to ? specifically because I think it's hypocritical to ? on someone else's life for not accomplishing things you haven't accomplished yourself. Not to mention the fact that I haven't read any post where you seem to be personally offended by Du's life style to the point of being insulting. The raw venom ? is shooting at Du in this thread is mean spirited and uncalled for, it seems personal.

why ? always caping for people that'll leave em hanging like a ? ?
  • Ol Jay's
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Pause...............
    and it beats me. some people are just good natured.

like I seen cats go in hard on her, and Du don't say ?

but she in here defending the ? living arrangements like she renting the attic and if he move she gotta go too
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Correct, you and many others have, and I understand your views if you're out there supporting yourself. I also agree with many of the points you and others have made. I made the comment to ? specifically because I think it's hypocritical to ? on someone else's life for not accomplishing things you haven't accomplished yourself. Not to mention the fact that I haven't read any post where you seem to be personally offended by Du's life style to the point of being insulting. The raw venom ? is shooting at Du in this thread is mean spirited and uncalled for, it seems personal.

So basically u said that to Dinky because it was your only way of caping. But you can't say the same to me because I talk it how I live it. okay...

The best post in here was OTT's cause that ? was real. My 1st question to Du was if his mom was ill, or couldn't live alone. Had to get the facts before I started judging.
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

naw she went at Du and his triflin ways...you just aint see it
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I dunno Du...this ? right here rubs me the wrong way....even when I was ? up, broke, busted and disgusted with 2 babies on my hip....I never even entertained the thought of going back home. Even though I could have, I realized that I'm a woman, and the choices I made that put me there were for me to hash out, and fix. My credit was ? up, hell my life was ? up....but never once did I say "Imma go back home." Once I left, that was it, I just left.

I feel a certain way about this because of my uncles. Them ? is in their 40's and 50's still trying to get there ? together, and living with my Granny. ? got kids, and still living with my Granny. It's disgusting. It's vile, putrid, and absurd. Every man should have his own space. That's your momma, and I know you love her dearly...but homeboy, you got a family now. Even if you gotta move into a 1 bedroom apartment, you are a man, with a woman and a child.

*sigh* ? my uncles.
  • a.mann
    edited February 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    that definitely was not the case..but whatever

you either selling,using or holding it for someone else.

regardless, the law catch it on you, there'll gon be repercussions.

none to good.

main point here that will defuse alot speculations is you have dirt and a record.

Simpleminded fools living in La La Land don't know how that ? can ? up credit and job opportunities

You can hint toward it, but not get into detail, then you'll be crucified as glorifying the ? .

that your prob with Cap ?
This discussion has been closed.