Ayo Du maybe I got this all wrong but

Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    What's your ideal living arrangement ?

being able to handle all the bills without my lady feeling like she gotta rush back to work after the kid
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    This is donkey though so...I don't understand why you are surprised or care. I call you everything under the sun whenever I feel like it. Who cares. U need to stop posting in this section if you gone be sensitive. Dumb ? .

See what I'm saying? Who cares.

Girl, she's so dumb. Just looking for a reason to call ? out.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    well the thing is we've all decided that when she has the kid we want he to take leave of absence from work for a while, so again it's back to what i said, i needa find a place where i can swing everything on my own and still be able to support her and the baby....the fact is i don't make that much by myself, so i would almost have to take a second job...... while i'm willing to do all of that...they're both worried about me trying to do too much when there's no pressure to move outside of the pressure i'm putting on myself

~sigh~
    As a woman, I can't fathom how one would be cool wit livin in her man's mama's house. Baltimore. ? .
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Well damn, 5 years--how much have you saved?!
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    live your life on your terms long as its not imposing/hurting someone else

/thread

? , you big grown lazy ass ? are unbelievable
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    well the thing is we've all decided that when she has the kid we want he to take leave of absence from work for a while, so again it's back to what i said, i needa find a place where i can swing everything on my own and still be able to support her and the baby....the fact is i don't make that much by myself, so i would almost have to take a second job...... while i'm willing to do all of that...they're both worried about me trying to do too much when there's no pressure to move outside of the pressure i'm putting on myself

Real talk get that second homie, children are expensive especially if you want them to have a better childhood than you.
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

Du..*sigh*

Ok. You can only do what's right for you, so with that said....you know what's best for you and your growing family. Different strokes for different folks. Just remember, just because you got it today, won't mean you'll have it tomorrow. The struggles you face now, builds character. What will you do when momma ain't around?
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited February 2011
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »

lmao apparently not a damn penny
  • louis the great
    edited February 2011
    Options
    being able to handle all the bills without my lady feeling like she gotta rush back to work after the kid

She dont got maternity leave?

At my job they offer paternity leave aswell its just not as long. I dont plan on havein anymore children but I damn sure would take that ? .
  • Dupac
    edited February 2011
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »

not nearly enough to do things the way i wanna do them, especially since lately i've been doubling and tripling up on my old ? so i can be debt free as soon as possible
  • Ol Jay's
    edited February 2011
    Options

? you did too much when you got engaged with no plans of moving out ya momma house

then you went overboard when you got that nut

Now you in a predicament where nothing will every be "doing too much", when it comes to your kids

at least tell me you got term life insurance to help your seed generate wealth if you should past
  • louis the great
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^__________^^^^^^^^^

Man I Promise....

She has no idea what she doin in college lol
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? , you big grown lazy ass ? are unbelievable

What are u talking about im just sayin im not worried about what he or what someone else does .. if it aint hurting anyone else.. imma just do me and nto speak on what the next person does.. i could care less.. Idk how you made all of those assumptions out of one line..

IC ? .. well ? ? period are too worried about how the next ? is living... walkin talkin dressin..
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited February 2011
    Options
    He keeps talkin bout buying a home, but ? need to crawl before he walks. How you gone buy a home when you've never responsibly lived in a rental?
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    smdh...stop waiting for the ? stars to be in ? prefect order before you make a move (NEWSFLASH THEY NEVER ? WILL BE PERFECT) ? damn just say you scared or ain't ready that's a weak ass excuse. It's ? LIFE people there will be struggle no matter how "prepared" you try to be for it. wtf?? i can't believe i'm reading some of this ? .
  • Dupac
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Du..*sigh*

Ok. You can only do what's right for you, so with that said....you know what's best for you and your growing family. Different strokes for different folks. Just remember, just because you got it today, won't mean you'll have it tomorrow. The struggles you face now, builds character. What will you do when momma ain't around?

there's no mortgage on this house....if momma ain't around, this house is mines regardless so either i'd stay here or sell it...
  • louis the great
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? you did too much when you got engaged with no plans of moving out ya momma house

then you went overboard when you got that nut

Now you in a predicament where nothing will every be "doing too much", when it comes to your kids

at least tell me you got term life insurance to help your seed generate wealth if you should past

Truth. com
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited February 2011
    Options
    'She love her baby daddy, she'll never let him go.'

lmao one of my fav dmx songs!
  • Ol Jay's
    edited February 2011
    Options
    What are u talking about im just sayin im not worried about what he or what someone else does .. if it aint hurting anyone else.. imma just do me and nto speak on what the next person does.. i could care less.. Idk how you made all of those assumptions out of one line..

IC ? .. well ? ? period are too worried about how the next ? is living... walkin talkin dressin..

yeah you must stay with momma too

99% of threads are of personal problems of someone, be it a regular ? or celebrity and looking at your post count you don't sit quietly

so miss me with that bolded ? , that ? sound good
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lmao apparently not a damn penny

you're heartless.
  • louis the great
    edited February 2011
    Options

I feel you though ? act like he livein in they house. Dont get me wrong each one teach one but damn it aint that serious. Du put alot on his own plate from what I see so its on him to sink or swim. Nothin wrong wit given some advice to a brother though. I was 17 with a baby so my sink or swim came much earlier in life but everybody aint been in them situations where you gotta get up and get it.
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

He keeps talkin bout buying a home, but ? need to crawl before he walks. How you gone buy a home when you've never responsibly lived in a rental?

Maybe that Apt. , Condo , Rental aint what he want, it might not be big enough for what he wanna do ...

Get That house or Die Tryin?

I feel what you sayin DEE and how Du respondin 2 what yall sayin
  • Dupac
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i've learned from my mistakes, while i'm not completely against renting, i'd prefer to own
    smdh...stop waiting for the ? stars to be in ? prefect order before you make a move (NEWSFLASH THEY NEVER ? WILL BE PERFECT) ? damn just say you scared or ain't ready that's a weak ass excuse. It's ? LIFE people there will be struggle no matter how "prepared" you try to be for it. wtf?? i can't believe i'm reading some of this ? .

man i've struggled before...i ain't scared of the struggle, but i am scared of raising a child living check to check....and if i rush out there...that's what it's going to be.. and i don't want that...
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Yoyoyo real rap DU! Did you wrestle for Drexel or some ? ? Ain't that ? D1?

Okay obviously your crabby as ? right now cause your IC status is crumbling, but for real the reason I ask is cause Drexels coach is like the winningest active coach in wrestling, which is pretty insane.
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

you're heartless.

DEE cold blooded and blunt as ?

what she gonna do with that bun in the oven she bakin?
This discussion has been closed.