IHeartCali, would any of yall ni99as wife her?

Options

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Aight time for me to do what i do and play devil's advocate

Looks = 6 (at max. She's lower to me but i gave her more for the benefit of the doubt of you simp ass ? )

She's a single mother, webcam ? . Made less than a Mcdonalds toilet cleaner whilst hallowing out her vaginal walls for the world to pay $0.39 per minute for to witness. She runs credit card scams. She's also a myspace hoe. She got exposed on the IC for being said types of hoe and she came back only to act as if these events never happened and she is somehow "classy" and wanted to talk down on people for their profession (ex: capital b)

Now after all this she not only gets ? by a poster, but she let him go raw, nut in her, then allow the shake out nut to be applied to her chin and captured in photo. Along with a small clip of her singing the national anthem with a ? in her mouf on video, that has yet to be posted.

And you ask if id wife the ? ? Based on what exactly? What positive qualities does she have? She dont even look halfway good enough for me to overlook 2 of these flaws mentioned above. ? no i wouldnt even date the ? .

:gottdayumn ike... that.was jus mean. bwahahahahahaha
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    :gottdayumn ike... that.was jus mean. bwahahahahahaha
    lmao constructive criticism can be harsh sometimes
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    She cool peeps but no way.

cosign, but to further clariy after seeing that ? with the ? just posted I realize that a chick like that...is outta my league..

and damn @ coo coo's post
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Donkey is back
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lmao constructive criticism can be harsh sometimes

Honesty. That post was honesty.

I dont know how half the IC just forgot...cuz she acted like she forgot.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    She cute enough to be seen in public w/, but in light of IC revelations I have serious questions about her character. I'd definitely piledrive the ? , and provided she passed all STD & AIDS testing I MIGHT BRC...Cali look like she might have some mean wet-wet!!!

In short I'd have to make Cali a j/o...
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    LOL @ wifing yall ? are hilarious!!!!! Cali can get it though.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Unacceptable behavior.

She gave off ? vibes even before the exposure. Cant do it. Cant win with her.

Quality post by a quality poster.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'd just get head.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

Looks = 6 (at max. She's lower to me but i gave her more for the benefit of the doubt of you simp ass ? )

She's a single mother, webcam ? . Made less than a Mcdonalds toilet cleaner whilst hallowing out her vaginal walls for the world to pay $0.39 per minute for to witness. She runs credit card scams. She's also a myspace hoe. She got exposed on the IC for being said types of hoe and she came back only to act as if these events never happened and she is somehow "classy" and wanted to talk down on people for their profession (ex: capital b)

Now after all this she not only gets ? by a poster, but she let him go raw, nut in her, then allow the shake out nut to be applied to her chin and captured in photo. Along with a small clip of her singing the national anthem with a ? in her mouf on video, that has yet to be posted.

And you ask if id wife the ? ? Based on what exactly? What positive qualities does she have? She dont even look halfway good enough for me to overlook 2 of these flaws mentioned above. ? no i wouldnt even date the ? .

This ^^^^ some cold ass ? right here
  • thehonorable
    edited March 2011
    Options
    She. Let. A. Internet. Poster. ? . On. Her. Face. And. Took. Pictures. Like. It. Was. A. Disneyland. Trip.

How the ? does that not disqualify you? Thats like ? catching a ? soccer ball. You're ? Done.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    She's Jazmine Cashmere 2.0....not no.. HELL NO.
  • thehonorable
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Nah Whatevathehell.

I shoulda quoted that post...

You up here carrying the flag for Cali....explain your point
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? it id wife, as long as she did at least the same for me as she did for them other dudes who gives a ? .

yalll acting liking virginsand ? now. the onlyh bad thing is ifit can be considered to be bad is that a bunch of random internet strangers are privy to her sex life.
    aint no saints out here
    grow the ? up

chicks out here getting it in sex, crime, whateva you name it just like everybody else,
    clowns claiming hood this, hood that but you acting esp soft right now with your holier than thou attitudes.
    2r7yp7s.jpg.
    and on second thought I wouldnt wife just saying though
    . 2mi2f60.gif
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Nah Whatevathehell.

I shoulda quoted that post...

You up here carrying the flag for Cali....explain your point
    lmfao got em!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Word yo, I couldn't believe my eyes when Darkone called her "elite".

LMAO!!! Aight I admit, bad choice or words. My fault. Not the word I wanted to use. It was the only one that popped in my head at that time. Good grief! Lol!

But to answer the question, ehh I dunno. I mean the web stuff and the whole raw thing doesn't help her case. But it depends how well I got to know her. I cam only judge based off what's been posted. We've chatted b4. But nothin really extensive. But hey, it's whateva.
  • ibedamned
    ibedamned Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    some of ya'lls women have done worse, ? just aint IC knowledge, no cape tho. I couldnt wife that ? .
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    another questions is why wife when you know she easy? i mean your goal as a man should be to want to ? .once that happens why hand cuff? i understand shacking up for financial issues,but to actually put that RED cape on and fly faster than the speed of light to turn back time and save a hoe from a earthquake (no japan) just so you can wife her is too far ?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

Thats EPIC BEHAVIOR...
  • aijalon
    aijalon Members Posts: 919
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Put her through the Sam Jackson "Tie her to the radiator with metal chain" treatment. Get the "fever" out of her and I'm not only wifing but having an island getaway wedding too.
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Coo Coo Cal summed it all up. I'd try and beat it up although with a kid and that ? action im having a hard time believing them walls is tight. ? done broke it down. She might as well be an ? .
  • I'm THAT guy...
    I'm THAT guy... Members Posts: 2,544
    edited March 2011
    Options
    cali would def. get ? by me but i couldn't wife her though that wouldn't be wavy
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    2r7yp7s.jpg.

. 2mi2f60.gif

this mother.......got me laughing and ? with this..
  • Mr. Terrific
    Mr. Terrific Members Posts: 483
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Just saw her 'spread' from the other thread. I'd ? in her and put her on the bench, but no way is she my franchise player.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for cheaper.

In other words, why marry a ? when you can make just make her do whatever you want for 99 cents a minute on webcam.